美劇《黑霹靂》第二季第一集Part89-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-11 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

上季回顧

Last season on Black Lightning...

黑霹靂存在的目的

Now, the purpose of Black Lightning

就是殺死託拜厄斯 因為他殺死了我父親

was to kill Tobias, who killed my father.

我有綠光

I got that Green Light.

我拿到了你的綠光

Oh, I got your Green Light.

30年前 我來到弗裡蘭

Thirty years ago, I came to Freeland

在一家名為美國安全局的政府組織當特工

as an agent for a government organization called the ASA.

他們在弗裡蘭進行一項實驗

They were conducting an experiment in Freeland.

他們研發的疫苗意外創造了超能力者

Their vaccine inadvertently created metahumans.

有超能力的人

People with special powers.

我不想要超能力 不想拯救世界

Yeah, I don't wanna have powers. I don't wanna save the world.

我對它進行了分析

I've been doing some analysis.

疫苗原來是綠光有關

It turns out that the vaccine's related to Green Light.

爸爸

Dad.

你去幫我找黑霹靂

I need you to find Black Lightning.

我完成了你受傷之前進行的項目

I finished the project you were working on before you got hurt.

止痛片

Painkiller.

你是禽獸

You're a monster.

從你口中說出來真好笑

That's funny coming from you.

說得對

You're right.

怎麼把他們從艙裡救出來

Okay, how do we get them out the pods?

我需要公文包

I... I need the briefcase.

法醫部門的朋友

From our man in the coroner's office...

帶來了普羅克特的拇指

Proctor's thumbs.

這位是弗裡蘭指望

You're looking at the king of Freeland.

國王萬歲

Long live the king.

住手

- Stop it!

- 你傷到他了 - 跪下

-You're hurting him! - Get down on the ground!

快點

Do it now!

你傷到他了

You're hurting him!

住手 住手

Stop it! Stop it!

住手 住手

Stop... Stop it.

他只是個孩子

That is a child!

不用這麼對他吧

You don't have to do that to him!

他還只是個孩子

That is a child!

上帝保佑

大家快點

Come on, somebody!

鼓掌支持

Come on, somebody!

阿門

Amen!

沒關係 沒關係 沒事的

It's okay. It's all right. It's okay.

慢慢來

- Take your time.

伊薩·威廉士被殺證明了綠光這個藥

The killing of Issa Williams is proof that this drug, Green Light...

老天知道 他什麼都知道

Lord knows! Lord knows!

讓我們陷入了極度的危險

...has left our community in grave danger.

服用了綠光的人 得到了超能力 潛伏在我們當中

There are people infected with this drug who are running around with dormant powers.

沒有錯

- That's right.

警察

And the police are using that as an excuse

警察拿這個當藉口 去攻擊年輕的黑人男女

to continue to hunt down young black men and young black women

秉著「先開槍再調查」的心態

with a "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality!

但我在這裡要告訴大家

But I'm here to tell you...

- All right.

綠光流入弗裡蘭之前

The police have been killing and shooting

- 警方就在殘殺 槍擊 - 沒錯 牧師

-and brutalizing and terrorizing... - Yeah! Yes, Reverend!

虐待和恐嚇這裡的黑人居民了

...black people long before the drug Green Light hit the streets of Freeland!

沒錯

- -Yes!

三個月前 100入侵了加菲爾德

Three months ago, the One Hundred invaded Garfield,

一名教工和學生被綁架

resulting in a faculty member and a student being kidnapped,

也是你女兒

your daughters.

一周前 三名嫌疑人入侵了學校

A week ago, three suspects invaded the school,

其中一個用毒箭攻擊了學生

one who shot students with poisoned darts,

另一個人在教室裡用槍控制了學生們

another holding kids hostage in a classroom with a gun.

我知道當時發生了什麼

I'm aware of what happened at the school.

你當然清楚 不過你是在事後才知道的 皮爾斯校長

Of course you are. But after the fact, Principal Pierce,

案發當時你並不在學校

because you were not on campus.

我再說一次 當時我在和家人度假

Again, I was on a mini vacation with my family--

在一個通訊條件簡陋的偏遠地點

In a remote area where there was very limited means of communication.

我們懂 但是在攻擊案發之後

Yeah, we get it. But even days after the attack,

你也沒去上班

you chose not to show up to work.

事情都趕在一塊了 太不巧了

This was just a matter of... Unfortunate timing.

真的很不巧 皮爾斯校長

Very unfortunate, Principal Pierce.

你應該知道必須要做出決定吧

I'm sure you understand that something must be done.

- 學校繼續關閉 - 打斷一下 學校

-The school will remain closed. -Excuse me, the school--

繼續關閉 直到我們為學生找到心理治療師

Will remain closed until we find psychological responders for the students,

學校修好 而且董事會深思熟慮

the school is repaired and the board is finished deliberating

決定對你的紀律處分後

and has come to a conclusion concerning disciplinary action with regard to you.

老實講 女士 這樣不行

Honestly, lady, that dog don't hunt,

所以請在回答一次

so I'm gonna ask you to try again.

為什麼那麼多人中 只有你能使用那些艙

How did you, of all people, get access to these pods?

我說過了 我不知道是誰

I already told you, I don't know who it was.

那個人匿名給我打的電話

It was an anonymous phone call.

所以某人毫無理由的

So out of the blue, someone called you

讓你去解救被關在藏裡的人嗎

and asked you to come on down and claim the pod people?

我研究綠光有段時間了

I've been studying Green Light for some time and...

我對你的研究並不十分感興趣

I'm not really interested in what you've been studying now.

更希望你能回答我的問題

I prefer you answer my question.

不好意思 我想說完

Excuse me, I would like to finish my answer.

我研究綠光有段時間了

I've been studying Green Light for some time now.

我比任何人都更了解它的組成

And I understand its components and neurological effects

和對神經的影響

better than anyone.

其他管理艙的科學家去哪了

What happened to the other scientist that was managing the pods?

我們到的時候 沒看到別人

When we arrived, no one was there.

只有艙裡的那幫孩子

Just the children in those pods.

他應該去了

So, I guess he went to the same place

普羅克特特工所在的監控錄像室吧

as, um, the surveillance footage and Agent Proctor.

真沒用 問完了

This is useless. I'm done here.

你不可以出遠門 或者跟別人透露這件事

You are not allowed to leave town or talk to anybody about this

直到調查結束

until the investigation is over.

你以後也不能打開艙了

And your access to the pods is finished.

什麼 你沒聽我說話嗎

What? Did you not hear what I said?

我比任何人都更了解綠光的成分和這些孩子

I understand Green Light and these children better than anyone.

你騙人

You're a liar.

你在這裡騙了我一個半小時

You've been sitting here lying to me for about an hour and a half.

你都知道自己在撒謊 只是不想承認

You know you're lying. You're not going to admit it.

我不喜歡騙子

And I don't like liars.

不只是因為騙子撒謊 人都會撒謊

Not because they lie, because we all lie,

但是騙子讓我們的工作更難做

but because they make my job harder,

我的破事已經夠多了

and I have enough cow manure to deal with

不能讓你再拖累我了

than to have you make my life more difficult.

謝謝你的合作

Thank you for your cooperation...

斯圖爾特醫生

Dr. Stewart.

你在做什麼

What you doing?

什麼 為什麼你這麼看我

What? Why're you looking at me like that?

Here.

什麼

What...

所以 我可以飄起來了嗎

So, now I'm floating?

安妮莎 拜託別告訴爸爸媽媽

Anissa, please don't tell Mom and Dad

不然我就別想出門了

or I'll never leave the house again.

我已經說完了

I already did.

託拜厄斯·威爾斯想要跟你談談公文箱的事

Tobias Whale wants to talk to you about that briefcase.

- 不感興趣 - 這不是請求

-Not interested. -It's not a request.

? You better think, think ?

? It was the time When we haven't met ?

? That's the thing I never will forget ?

? Now, baby I got a lot to give ?

? And a whole lotta loving ?

? That a woman could give Yeah ?

? But before I give it up I gotta think, think ?

It takes two To make a thing go right

? It takes two To make it outta sight ?

? All right, yeah ?

? Don't say it's easy ?

? Just plain living ?

? Sometimes it's kinda tough ?

? Don't make no decision ?

你應該接受我的邀請

You should've accepted my invitation.

? So I'm laying The cards on the table ?

? When it comes to taking care Of me, I know I'm able ?

? You may not call it true ?

? But I won't do nothing That you won't do ?

臭婊子 頭髮被你弄溼了

相關焦點