Great!
棒極了!
Terrific!
了不起!
You did so well.
你做得很好。
Nice work so far.
到現在都做得很好。
Your hard work pays off, right?
你的努力得到了好的回報,對嗎?
Did I do well, Mommy?
媽,我做得好嗎?
Two thumbs up!
給你兩個贊!
Good job, Can you do this well the next time, too?
做得好,下次也能做得這麼好嗎?
Wow, you're a nice boy, Even Mommy should learn from you.
哇,你是個好孩子,媽媽都要向你學習。
Super! Just fantastic!
太棒了,了不起!
Mommy's happy to see you behave like that.
看到你那樣的表現,媽媽很開心。
Don't you feel proud of yourself?
難道你不為自己感到驕傲嗎?
Did you think I wouldn't do well?
難道你認為我會做不好?
Did you think I wouldn't make it?
難道你認為我會做不到?
This was better than I had expected.
這已經超出我的預期了。
I guess your efforts were rewarded.
我猜你的付出已經得到回報了。
I'm going to try harder next time.
我下次還會更努力的。
You're all grown up, Honey.
親愛的,你已經長大了。
How did you get the idea?
你是怎麼想到那個辦法的?
You're very creative.
你很有創意。
you're really modest.
你真的很謙虛。
I'm so proud you did it all by yourself.
我為你能自己做到這一切而感到自豪。
It should be an example for others .
這可以成為別人的榜樣。