1.Good love is always the efforts of two people, not the grievances of one person.
好的愛情,永遠是兩個人的努力,而不是一個人的委曲求全。
2.In the world of mortals, all things are bitter. You are no longer my salvation.
紅塵世間萬般皆苦,你再不是我的救贖。
3.Are you happy? I finally return you to Renhai.
你開心嗎,我終於將你歸還人海。
4.Besides you, what else can I lose?
除了你,我還有什麼可失去的呢?
5.The deepest love is not necessarily the most suitable for yourself, the most suitable for their own, not necessarily the most love.
最深愛的,未必最適合自己,最適合自己的,未必最深愛。
6.There is no surprise or loss, except for the occasional sadness.
沒有驚喜也沒有失落,除了偶爾自找難過。
7.Some words with the wind, some people dream.
有些話隨風,有些人如夢。
8.Apart from life and death, all leaving is not enough to like.
除了生離死別,所有的離開到底是不夠喜歡。
9.I wait for the sun in the early morning, the more I wait, the more disappointed I am.
我在凌晨等太陽,越等越失望。
10.Remember that year, I climbed mountains for you, and now things have changed.
記得那年,我為你翻山越嶺,而如今物是人非。
11.Youth is to live up to, like people and things.
青春就是不辜負,喜歡的人和事。
12.The mirror is your best friend because you cry and he will never smile.
鏡子是你最好的朋友,因為你哭他永遠都不會笑。