又是一年開學季,但大家或已回國或在中國自己家中等待,是否甚是想念坐在教室裡上「漢語課」呢?來來來,小板凳搬好,這一期來學學待在家的一些漢語詞彙和表達。
Even though the new school year is coming, we have to stay at home or in our own country because of the serious epidemic. I’m sure you miss the time we all study together in the school classroom. Although we can’t really go back to school, we can learn some words about 「staying at home」instead.
在家待著,漢語裡可以用「宅」(zhái)來描述。「宅」原本的意思是住的地方,也可以用來表達長時間待在家裡。
In Chinese we use 「zhai」 for describing a person who likes to stay at home. In old days, 「zhai」 meant a real place we used to live in. But now we just use it for describing someone who often stays at home.
Zhōumò dǎsuàn zuò shénme?
A: 周末 打算 做 什麼?
(what’s your plan for weekend?)
Méi shénme dǎsuàn,zài jiā zhái zhe.
B: 沒 什麼 打算, 在 家 宅 著。
(Nothing special , I』ll just stay at home)
不喜歡出門,長時間待在家的人,漢語的表達是「宅男」、「宅女」。
If someone prefers staying at home to outdoor activities, in Chinese is an indoorsman/ indoorswoman.
男生——宅男zhái nán (indoors man)
女生——宅女zhái nǚ (indoors woman)
一場疫情,讓大家都成了宅男宅女。那麼宅男宅女在家宅著都做些什麼呢?
We are confined at home by the virus, so let’s see how the daily life of an indoors person is.
刷朋友圈 shuā péngyou quān
(browse on Wechat moments)
看直播 kàn zhí bō
(watch live broadcasting)
直播+做什麼 zhí bō + doing sth.
zhíbō chīfàn
直播 吃飯
(live broadcasting about eating)
zhíbō gòuwù
直播 購物
(live broadcasting about shopping)
zhíbō chànggē
直播 唱歌
(live broadcasting about singing)
zhíbō jiànshēn
直播 健身
(live broadcasting about exercising)
zhíbō shàngkè
直播 上課
(live broadcasting about giving lessons)
……
宅在家不能出門,只能在直播裡看看世界,直播吃飯,直播購物,直播唱歌,直播健身……只有你想不到的直播,沒有你看不到的直播。
You could find out any kinds of live broadcasting online.
華文的網課4月13號正式上線了,宅在家也可以加入有趣的直播課堂!
Online course of Huawen starts on 13th April, you can join our live lessons while staying at home.
4. 追劇 zhuī jù
(binge-watching)
這應該是宅女們的日常之一,七八十集的連續劇,一天看幾集?
This is one of the daily things which the indoors woman do at home.
5. 躺屍 tǎngshī
(lying corpse/ dead body)
這個詞源自於電腦遊戲,意思是遊戲裡躺著不動,裝死的遊戲角色。現在也常常用來描述宅在家什麼也不想做,只想躺著的人。
This word comes from computer games. It means dead body or someone pretending to be dead to avoid other player’s attack.
Zhái zài jiā li,zhǐnéng tǎngshī。
宅 在 家 裡, 只能 躺屍。
Biéde shénme yě bù xiǎng zuò。
別的 什麼 也 不 想 做。
I want to do nothing but lounge at home like a dead body
這個假期太長,不用上班上學,也不能出門,但是卻讓許多人學會了新技能。比如,人人都成了大廚師。
It’s a super long staycation for us, but that makes us get more skills than we had before. Such as cooking, baking……
朋友圈一時間成了朋友圈「美食街」。做蛋糕、做包子、做各種各樣的菜式……不能出門,只能飽飽眼福。
During this staycation our Wechat moments becomes a 「food street」. You might find out your friend, who never cooked before, is now a chef at home.
都說「食在廣州」,這個假期,廣州最讓你想念的美食是什麼?
「Eating in Guangzhou」is a slogan for Guangzhou’s image, there are a lot of delicious traditional food you can find here. Which one do you miss the most?
yī zhōng liǎng jiàn
一盅兩件
( a pot of tea with two kinds of dim sum)
xiā jiǎo
蝦餃
(steamed dumpling with shrimp)
chā shāo bāo
叉燒包
(Steamed BBQ Pork Bun)
yún tūn miàn
雲吞麵
(wonton noodles)
tǐng zǎi zhōu
艇仔粥
(Sampan Congee/Mixed Seafood Congee)
shuāng pí nǎi
雙皮奶
(double layer milk custard)