1.You never know how strong you really are, until one day you have no choice but to be strong.
你永遠都不會知道自己到底有多堅強,直到有一天你除了堅強別無選擇。
2.I know that I am your compromise, but I still treat you as my all.
明知道我是你的將就,卻還是把你當成我的所有。
3.We are not good at words, even leave quietly.
我們都不善言辭,連離別都悄無聲息。
4.To him, and I lost my once, lost now.
為了他,我丟了曾經,也丟了現在。
5.Only to find that, originally from beginning to end of my, is just one person.
才發現、原來自始至終的我、都只是一個人。
6.If I had been brave, would the ending be different.
如果當初我勇敢,結局是不是不一樣。
7.A trip, the most beautiful scenery is not to accompany you to see the scenery.
一場旅行,最美的不是風景而是陪你看風景的人。
8.I think you love me. I guess you don't want to.
我想你是愛我的,我猜你也捨不得。
9.Later to give up is to use, my tears in exchange for the great enlightenment.
後來的放棄都是用,我的眼淚換來的大徹大悟。
10.Casual one day, you inadvertently become all my worries.
不經意的某一天,你不經意間成為我全部的心事。
11.Learn to be ruthless, learn to be independent, learn to smile, learn to abandon unworthy love.
學會狠心,學會獨立,學會微笑,學會丟棄不值得的愛情。
12.The man in the black list is the one i love the most.
黑名單裡的那個人,是我最愛的人。