「一眼淚崩」的扎心文案:我的真心話,都藏在玩笑話裡
I lost my love, how can you make me lost.
我失戀了,你怎麼可以把我弄丟了。
I only love those who love me, because I don't know how to love a person who doesn't love me.
我只愛愛我的人,因為我不懂怎樣去愛一個不愛我的人。
Not all likes come true.
不是所有喜歡都能如願以償。
Don't blame others for judging people by their appearance. After all, the heart is too far away and the face is in front of you.
不要怪別人以貌取人,畢竟心太遠,臉就在眼前。
If at the outset do not know do not love not love, will such be swayed by considerations of gain and loss insatiable.
若當初不識不知不愛不戀,豈會這般患得患失貪得無厭。
She is still my weakness, but I am no longer her armor.
她仍是我的軟肋,我卻不再是她的鎧甲。
When I am in the low valley, I don't want anyone.
等我熬過低谷期,我誰都不要了。
What you see in Jinghong has been tempered by mediocrity.
你所看到的驚鴻 都曾被平庸磨練。
From stranger to stranger, that's our story.
從陌生人變回陌生人, 那就是我們的故事。
If you can't laugh and forget, please allow yourself to cry and miss.
如無法笑著遺忘,請允許自己哭著懷念。
Escape is the answer. You don't understand anything else.
逃避就是答案,你還有什麼不明白。
Give up clean, decisive.
放棄要乾淨,了斷要果決。
How long before you can put him down.
還要多久,你才能放下他。