滑動查看對話原文
Oh my gosh.
我的天啊。
Bet you they have loads of toilets.
這裡的廁所肯定多得數不清。
It's a bit quiet, isn't it?
太安靜了點,不是嗎?
Doesn't start till 8:30.
八點半才開始。
Oh, it's only 8:15.
才八點一刻。
On time is late.
準時就是晚了。
What does that even mean?
那是什麼意思?
Late is late, early is early, and we are very early.
晚就是晚,早就是早,我們現在非常早。
Uh, what are you doing?
你幹什麼?
Ringing the buzzer.
按門鈴啊。
No, you're not.
不,不要。
We're gonna wait until other people get here.
我們等到有其他人到了再按。
Eric, that's being very silly.
埃裡克,那太傻了。
Otis, I just told you not to ring that doorbell!
歐帝斯,我叫你別按門鈴。
I don't know what's wrong.
我不知道你是怎麼回事。
You... You look like you pooed yourself!
你...你看起來像把屎拉在身上了!
You will die!
你死定了!
Eric...
埃裡克...
Why would you ruin my trousers? -Get off! Stop!
你為什麼要毀了我的褲子?-放開,停下!
You'll get me pooey! Otis, what is wrong with you?
你把我弄成屎蛋了!歐帝斯,你怎麼回事?
You will die by fire and by force, because I'm sick of it!
你會被火燒死被原力摧毀,我受夠了!
I'm sick of this behavior, man.
我受夠了這種行為,兄弟。
Hey, Maeve.
嘿,梅芙。
Hey.
嘿。
You look fierce.
你看上去好兇。
You look like a Wotsit.
你看上去就像根玉米條。
Nice hat.
帽子不錯。