To mention you is still sad, but no longer like you as before.
提起你還是心酸,卻不再像從前那麼喜歡。
Some people have not been brought up and will not be forgotten, some things do not want to say but still keep in mind.
有些人不曾提起也不會忘記,有些事不願說起卻還牢記著。
All the places the eyes can see is you.
目光所及,全都是你。
I thought there was no trace, but I was filled with love.
我以為不漏痕跡,卻相思滿溢。
Water into the throat like a burning stomach liquor,the man who said he wanted to stay has gone away.
清水入喉像燒胃的烈酒,說要留下的人早已遠走。
Love must be measured,it's a mouse that doesn't think of sleeping with a cat.
愛要量力而行,是老鼠就不要想睡貓。
If I could turn back the clock, I would turn around when I met you.
如果時光可以倒流,遇見你的剎那我一定掉頭就走。
I want to be with you all the time, if love is hopeless, just let the friendship to lie for me.
我想就這樣一直陪著你,愛情無望就讓友情來替我圓謊。
Don't say sorry to me, because there is no relationship between us.
不要跟我說對不起,因為我們沒關係。
I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday.
我也許還沒到達那裡,但我比昨天又近了一點。