翻開就能用出國旅遊英語:預訂房間實用對話

2020-12-11 新東方網

  Unit1 Booking Rooms 預訂房間

  第三部分 Conversations 實用對話

  對話1

  Booking Rooms 預訂房間

  Clerk:Goo d mo ming, this is the Hilton.May I help you?

  職員:早上好,這是希爾頓飯店,需要我幫忙嗎?

  Li Hai:I'd like to reserve a room.

  李海:我想預訂一個房間。

  Clerk:When is that?

  職員:什麼時候?

  Li Hai:It's-from the fifth of May, for three days.

  李海:5月5日開始,三天時間。

  Clerk:What kind of room would you like?

  職員:您想訂哪種房間?

  Li Hai:I'd like a double room.

  李海:我要一個雙人間。

  Clerk:It's 580 yuan per night.

  職員:每天580元佔

  Li Hai:That's fine.

  李海:好的。

  Clerk:May I have your name?

  職員:能留下您的姓名嗎?

  Li Hai:Li Hai,L-I,H-A-I.

  李海:李海,L-I; H-A-I。

  對話2

  Holiday Promotion 假日促銷

  Clerk:Grand Hotel.Ressrvations. What can I do for you?

  工作人員:大酒店訂房部二我能為您效勞嗎?

  Laurent:I'd like to reserve a room for this weekend.Do you have one available?

  勞倫特:我要預訂一個周末的房間。有空房嗎?

  Clerk:Do you want to have a single room or a double room?

  工作人員:您要單人間還是雙人間。

  Laurent:Double room for Saturday and Sunday.

  勞倫特:雙人間。星期六、星期天住。

  Clerk:Sorry, sir. All double rooms are completely booked up for the weekend.Only single rooms are available.

  工作人員:先生,很抱歉,周末所有的雙人間都訂滿了,只有單人間。

  Laurent:How much is it for the single room?…and double room?

  勞倫特:單人間價格是多少?雙人間呢?

  Clerk:60 dollars a night for a single room and 100 dollars for a double room, all including free continental breakfast,additional lO% surcharge.

  工作人員:單人間60美元一夜,雙人間1 00美元,均免費供應歐式早餐,另加10%服務費。

  Laurent:Do you have king-sized bed in a single room?

  勞倫特:單人間的床是否是特大號的?

  Clerk:I think so, sir.

  工作人員:是的,先生。

  Laurent:All right.Is there any discount?

  勞倫特:行,有折扣嗎?

  Clerk:Actualty this is holiday promotion price.There isn't any further discount on it.

  工作人員:這已是假日促銷價啦。很抱歉,再沒有折扣了。

  更多精彩內容 >> 新東方網英語頻道 

  全國新東方英語課程搜索


(實習編輯:高奕飛)

相關焦點