翻開就能用出國旅遊英語:入住登記實用對話

2020-12-13 新東方網

  Unit2 Registering 入住登記

  第三部分 Conversations 實用對話

  情境對話1

  Registering I 入住I

  Clerk:Good aftemoon. What can I do for you?

  接待員:午安,請問有什麼可以為您服務的嗎?

  Han:Hi,my name is Bing Han.I have a reservation. Can I check in now?

  韓先生:您好,我叫韓冰。我訂了一間房,可以現在辦住宿登記嗎?

  Clerk:Do you mind repeati'ng your last name, please?

  接待員:可以請您再說一遍您的姓氏嗎?

  Han:Han, H-A-N.

  韓先生:韓,拼成H-A-N。

  Clerk:Let me see. Yes, Mr. Han, I have your booking record here, You booked a double room for two nights. Is that correct?

  接待員:我查查。是,韓先生,有您的訂房紀錄,您訂了兩晚的雙人房,是嗎?

  Han:Right.

  韓先生:對。

  Clerk:Could you fill out this form first,please?

  接待員:請您先填這張表。

  Han:No problem (Fills out the form )Here you are.

  韓先生:好。(填表中)填好了。

  Clerk:Do you have your passport with you? I need to take look at it.

  接待員:您有沒有帶護照?我需要查看。

  Han:Sure.Here .it is.

  韓先生:有,在這裡。

  Clerk:OK, Mr. Han, here are your passport, room key and breakfast vouchers Your room number is 1266, on the twelfth floor. Breakfast isL served every morning from 6: 30 t0 9:30 a. m..The dining hall is on the fourth floor.

  接待員:好的,韓先生,您的護照還給您,這是您的客房鑰匙和早餐券。您的客房在12樓.1266號房間。餐廳是在四樓,早餐是每天早上6:30到9:30供應。

  Han:Thank you.

  韓先生:謝謝您。

  情境對話2

  RegisteringⅡ 入住Ⅱ

  Reception: Good evening. What can I do for you, sir?

  接待員:晚上好.先生,能為您效勞嗎?

  John:l reservBd a British suite three days ago. l'm John Wang.

  約翰:三天前我訂了一個英式套房,我是約翰·王。

  Reception:Just a moment, please, Mr. Wang. l'II check the arrival list.Could I see your passport, please? (Checking the passport and giving it back.)Thank you, sir. And would you mind filling in the registration form?

  接待員:王先生,您稍等。我查一下賓客到達名單。我可以看一下您的護照嗎?(查了護照,再還給他。腳謝您,先生。請您填寫一下登記表好嗎?

  John:l'II take care of it. (Filling out the form. )Here you are Is it all right?

  約翰:好的。(填表)給您。這樣填對嗎?

  Reception:Yes, thanks. How are you going to pay, in cash or by credit card?

  接待員:對,謝謝。您想怎麼付款呢,用現金還是信用卡?

  John:Could I pay with traveler's checks?

  約翰:我可以用旅行支票付嗎?

  Reception:Certainly. Here's the key to Room 803 and your room card. Please keep it. And the bellman will show you up. Have a nice evening, sir.Arid enjoy your stay.

  接待員:可以。這是803房間的鑰匙和您的房卡,請保管好。服務員會帶您上樓的。祝您晚安,先生。也祝您住得舒心。

  John:Thank you.

  約翰:謝謝。

  更多精彩內容 >> 新東方網英語頻道 

  全國新東方英語課程搜索


(實習編輯:高奕飛)

相關焦點