明天就是中國情人節了,大家都想好要怎麼跟另一半表示表示了麼?隨著英語的普及,越來越多的小夥伴開始用英文表白了,既不尷尬又羅曼蒂克,還順便炫耀了自己的英語水平。
I never wanted to have anything in my life that I couldn't stand losing. It's too late for that.
大意:我從不想擁有任何我無法承受失去之苦的事物,然而遇見你一切都已太遲。
然而,注意啦(敲黑板):在說英語情話之前,請確保對方能懂你在說什麼,如果對方沒懂,千萬不要翻譯!!不然意境全沒了…
1. When I see you, I think "Good job, God!"
當我看到你,我會想「老天爺啊,幹得漂亮!」
2. When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between you fingers, and remember that's where my fingers fit perfectly.
當你感到寂寞,就看看你的指縫,記住,我的手指正好就能插上。
3. If you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night.
如果你想聽我為啥愛你,我能說整宿。
4. With you, forever won't be too long.
跟你在一起,永遠也沒有太長。
5. If I were spelling out my favorite thing in the world, it』d be spelled 「Y-O-U」.
如果我要拼寫出我在這世上最喜歡的東西,那就是YOU。
6. Everything you do in my life adds to my happiness, subtracts from my sadness, and multiplies my joy!
你在我生命中所做的一切增多了我的幸福,減少了我的悲傷,加倍了我的快樂!
7. When I wake up, I’m smiling, because it’s another day with you.
當我醒來,我會微笑,因為今天又要跟你在一起。
8. I love you to the moon and back.
我愛你愛到去月球轉了一圈回來。
9. They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
他們說人只會愛一次,那根本不對。我每次看到你,都一次又一次愛上你。
10. I could search my whole life through and through and never find another you.
我在我的人生中找來找去,也找不到另一個你。
11. You are my world, gravity always pulls me toward you.
你是我的世界,地心引力總把我推向你。
12. I'd rather argue with you, than kiss someone else.
我寧願跟你吵架也不願去親別人。
然而,光說情話的下場可能會像下面這樣👇👇
別忘了,禮物!禮物!禮物啊!
往期漲姿勢精選
__________________________________
國外怎麼翻譯「小心地滑」
為啥老外愛說though|Serving size是啥
如何回答what’s up|花樣說「廁所」
倫敦公交能吃喝嗎|英國人最愛的外賣食物
英國超市易買錯的食材|英國常見的麵包
Fair enough|華爾街員工最愛郵件結尾
為答謝支持並關注最英國的粉溼們,我們決定在每月的20號,選出近一個月被選為精選留言最多的讀者,送出來自倫敦塔橋的明信片。
趕快點擊文末的「寫留言」,讓我們聽見你的聲音。
👇👇👇👇