3.餐廳點餐
到異國品嘗美食可說是旅遊的樂趣之一,然而,若是語言不通,大概就很難品嘗餐廳最受好評的菜色了。因此,學會基本點餐說法,適當的詢問服務生,並表達自己喜好,可以讓自己吃得開心又滿足。
請給我菜單。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜單?
Do you have a menu in Chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐廳有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否讓我看看酒單?
May I see the wine list?
我可以點杯酒嗎?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐廳有那幾類酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想點當地出產的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
是否可建議一些不錯的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以點餐了嗎?
May I order,please?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
Can I have the same dish as that?
4.餐廳用餐
旅途中品嘗異國美食時的興奮與期待,就好像買了彩券等待開獎一般,你永遠不知道結果會是怎樣。然而,無論結果如何,它都將是旅程中難忘的回憶。如果菜式不合口味,有時向服務生索取調味醬,自己調味一番,倒也挺入口的。用完餐付費時,千萬別忘了確認帳單數目,以及付些小費表示謝意。
請告訴我要如何食用這道菜?
Could you tell me how to eat this?
請把鹽(楜椒)傳給我。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
請給我一杯水。
I'd like a glass of water, please.
請給我一瓶礦泉水。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
請再給我一些麵包。
May I have some more bread,please.
請給我一些甜點。
I'd like a dessert,please.
可不可以不要甜點改要水果?
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
有咖啡做為附餐嗎?
Is coffee included in this meal?
可以抽菸嗎?
May I smoke?
我點的食物還沒來。
My order hasn't come yet.
這不是我點的食物。
This is not what I ordered.
麻煩請結帳。
Check,please.
可以在這兒付帳嗎?
Can I pay here?
我們想要分開算帳。
We like to pay separately.
帳單有一些錯誤。
I think there is a mistake in the bill.
可不可以麻煩再確認一次帳單?
Could you check it again?
可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎?
Can I pay with this credit card?
更多精彩內容 >> 新東方網英語頻道
全國新東方英語課程搜索
(編輯:何瑩瑩)