1.It's OK. I just retire to the crowd and continue to like you.
沒事的,我只是退隱到人群中繼續喜歡你。
2.Looking at the sky, sighing at the bright moon, I feel sad alone.
望長空,嘆明月,形單影隻心惆悵。
3.Memory is a bridge, but a prison leading to loneliness.
回憶是一座橋,卻是通向寂寞的牢。
4.In fact, I understand that I just don't want to face my cowardly self now.
其實我明白,我只是不想面對現在怯弱的自己而已。
5.He is the boy I shed so many tears that I can't change back.
他是我流了多少眼淚,都沒能換回來的男孩。
6.The most sad is not never met, but met also got, and in a hurry to lose. Then in the bottom of my heart left a scar, it makes you when pain, when pain, you even have no right to resist.
最難過的不是不曾遇見,而是遇見了也得到了,又匆忙的失去。然後在心底留了一道疤,它讓你什麼時候疼,就什麼時候疼,你連反抗的權力都沒有。
7.I don't know why, I always feel sad.
不知為何,總會莫名其妙的難過。
8.I don't wait for you, I don't wait for you.
我不等你誰等你,我不等你我等誰。
9.You can control my mood clearly. Why do you want to make me unhappy.
你明明可以左右我的情緒,為什麼還要讓我不開心。
10.Later I thought that you were just like this, not worth mentioning.
後來想想你也不過如此,不值一提。
11.Not everyone will treat you well, accommodate you, love you and care for you.
不是所有人都會,善待你、遷就你、心疼你、關心你。
12.You are afraid of everything. The only thing you are afraid of is losing me.
你什麼都怕,唯一不怕的就是失去我。