Can you do me a favor?
你能幫我一下忙嗎?
I m sorry. I have something to do.
抱歉,我現在有事。
I ll do it after I m done with this.
我做完這個再去。
Why do I always have to do it?
為什麼老是我去做?
Ask Enji to do it.
請恩琪去做。
Who wants to do an errand for me?
誰想幫我跑個腿?
Mom s busy. Please do me a favor.
媽媽很忙,請幫我跑下腿。
Whoever does it for me will get 5 dollars.
我會給幫我做的人5元錢。
Will you give me a reward for this?
做的話,你會給我獎賞嗎?
Then give me some money for a reward.
那麼給我一些錢做為獎賞吧。
Yes, I will.
好吧。
Okay, what errand?
好的,什麼差事?
Go buy some milk at the supermarket.
去超市買一些牛奶。
Here s 100 dollars.
這是100塊錢。
Don t forget to get the change.
不要忘記找錢。
Always be careful outside.
在外面要小心。
Don t worry.
不用擔心。
Mom! I m back. Here is the milk.
媽,我回來了,這是要買的牛奶。
Running an errand, you re all grown up now.
你長大了,竟然可以跑腿了。
Good job.
做得很棒。
Thank you. Did you get the change?
謝謝,找錢了嗎?
Yeah, here s the money.
是的,這是要找的錢。
Keep the change.
零錢就給你了。
Thanks. I ll do it again next time.
謝謝,下次我還要做。
Mom, I did a good job, didn t I?
媽,我是不是做得很棒?