更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
精彩世界
-拿鐵和摩卡 -謝謝
- Latte and mocha. - Thank you.
謝謝
Thanks.
-文森特的合併失敗了 -別擔心這個
- Vincent's merger's dead. - Don't worry about it at all.
六個月後你就不在這兒了
You'll be out of here in six months.
現在還是得工作
The "Until" Job.
你在這兒幹多久了 本
How long you been working here,Ben?
八年
Eight years.
天啊
Jesus.
我懂 是很可悲
I know. Pretty pathetic.
但至少我不拿希望和夢想欺騙自己
At least I don't delude myself with hopes and dreams.
他反對希望和夢想
He's against hopes and dreams.
他可是叫做 "反對一切"先生
He's the "anti-everything" dude.
反基督徒
The antichrist.
你以為在電視連續劇裡面
You think getting a job
找份工作就可以改變一切了嗎
in a TV series is going to change anything?
不出三天你就會發現
In three days, you'll realize it's just the same old crap
不過是換湯不換藥 你還是為某人賣命
in a new package-- you'll still be working for the man,
和其他人沒區別
same as everyone else.
某人 你指誰
The man? Who's the man?
你知道的 社會 公司
You know-- society, the establishment,
公司裡面的巨無霸
the corporate super-organism.
是他啊
Oh, him.
你真是個消極的人 兄弟
You're one dark dude, man.
他來了
He's here.
你好 老爸
Hi, dad.
最近學校有什麼新鮮事嗎
So what's new in school?
我不知道
I don't know.
都是數學之類的東西
Math and stuff.
一位在印度修行的專家
A guru from an ashram in India came to visit us
在社會課上探望我們
in social studies.
他記得他的兩次前世
He could remember two of his past lives.
那小孩認出你了
That kid recognizes you.
可能從你某張CD
Probably from one of your C.D's.
他前世是什麼
What were his past lives?
一個前世他是王子
In one he was a prince.
另一個他又成了領導奴隸造反的領袖
In the other he was a slave leading a rebellion.
那就是輪迴轉世有問題了
That's the trouble with reincarnation--
人人都是王子或者勇士
Everybody was always a prince or a warrior.
沒人會是什麼博物館警衛
Nobody was ever a museum guard,
草履蟲或者一層苔蘚
a paramecium or a bed of moss.
人人都覺得自己很特殊 我猜
People want to think they were special, I guess.
沒錯 他們就是這樣糊弄你們
Yeah, well, that's how they get you.
他們覺得如果
They figure if they can
灌輸給你們一些天上掉餡餅的事
fill you up with that pie-in-the-sky stuff,
你可能就不會注意
maybe you won't notice how
你這一輩子受盡多少苦悶
much crap you've eaten in your own lifetime.
走了嗎
Ready?
我覺得我是個同性戀
I think I'm a lesbian.
為什麼 就因為你喜歡曲棍球嗎
Why, 'cause you like hockey?
我喜歡男孩子 但是
I like boys, but...
比起親嘴 我只喜歡和他們出去玩
Not to kiss. I like hanging out with them.
我是不會貿然下什麼結論
Oh. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.
你連青春期都還沒到呢
You haven't even reached puberty yet.
人出生的時候就已經被設定好了
You're programmed from birth.
他們有研究過
They have studies.
然後呢
So...
你想幹些什麼 想去滑冰嗎
What do you want to do? You wanna go ice skating?
爸 我只是愛看曲棍球
Dad, I like watching hockey.
我連溜冰都不會
I don't even know how to skate.
你想去麥考利店嗎
Do you want to go to McRory's?
當然
Sure.
很好 很好的吉他
Very good. Nice-- nice guitar.
本 這把是新到貨的
Hey, Ben, this just came in.
巴西產的
Brazilian.
是絕對的精品
So fine it almost plays itself.
想彈下嗎 試試吧
You want to play it? Go ahead.
吉姆和史溫尼在後面伴奏
Jim and Sweeny are in the back.
你不介意吧 就一分鐘
Do you mind? Just for a minute?
大師來了
Maestro!
很好 你拿到巴西吉他了
All right. I see you got the brazilian.
好聽
Sweet.
真可惜
It's a shame.
什麼
What is?
彈得這麼好 卻沒有一個人在意
To be so great at something no one cares about.
我今晚想睡自己房間
I think I want to sleep in my own room tonight.
伊布打鼾太響了
Ibou snores too loud
我明天還有生物測試
and I have a bio quiz tomorrow.
怎麼了
Hey, what's the matter?
她只是想回家 沒別的事
She wanted to come home, that's all.
我愛你 爸爸
I love you, dad.
嘿 甜心
Hey, sweetie.
你都和她說了什麼 你怎麼這樣 本
What did you say to her? For god's sakes, Ben,
她才11歲
she's 11 years old.
還認為這個世界是美好的
She still wants to think the world is a nice place.
她想我教女兒那些積極樂觀的狗屎
She wants me to feed her that positive-think crap.
我們剛逃離人類文明史中
We just exited the bloodiest
最血腥的世紀
century in the history of civilization.
恐怖主義 原子彈
We got terrorism, atomic bombs,
神話中才會出現的種族滅絕
genocide of mythic proportions.
隨著我們進入新時代
And what have all these horrors produced
這些恐怖的事情帶來了什麼
as we go into the new millennium?
他媽的積極樂觀的思維
Positive fucking thinking.
你知道那代表什麼意思嗎
You know what that's about?
就是用你貪婪的手
It's about grabbing as much as you can
能搶多少算多少
with your greedy little fingers.
那你為什麼不和她做點特別的事
So why don't you do something special with her?
帶她去看場曲棍球賽之類的
Take her to a hockey game or something.
這該死的世界上僅剩的罪惡就是消極萎靡
The only crime left in the whole fucking world is negativity.
消極萎靡就是叛國
Negativity is treason.
他們甚至還有藥能治這個
They even have a pill for it.
這本來就是個人權力為主導的世界
It is a world in which the man is the presiding authority, huh?
20年來最糟糕的兩個發明就是
The two worst inventions in the past 20 years--
電視遙控器和積極樂觀思維
The tv remote and positive thinking.
你知道嗎 我今天在電臺聽到些東西
You know, I-- I hear something on the radio today.
很有趣
It was very interesting.
關於博弈論的
It was about this game theory.
他們說如果一個人只在乎自己
They say if a man acts in his own interests,
他就會表現得
that he would act in a
對他身邊的人很關心
way that is beneficial to those around him--
如果他演得很聰明的話
if he acts intelligently.
這如果不太靠譜
Big "If."
我不懂 所以就上網
I don't know. So I went on the internet
閱讀了些相關的東西 你知道嗎
to read a little more about it, you know?
結論就是
And the cake is--
怎麼說 相互博弈論
How you say? --mutual game theory.
他們說 正如你所知
They say, you know,
博弈論在兩個朋友之間
the game theory between two friends,
就好像每個人都希望對方好
like each one wanting what is best for the other.
別擔心 別擔心 血糖升高了
No fret, no fret. Glucose spike, yeah?
就好像你是我朋友 對吧
Like you are my friend, right?
所以你想要的 我想給你
So that which you want, I want for you.
我用我的方式給你 本
I go out of my way for you, Ben.
我很樂意這麼做 因為我知道
I would do it happily because I know
你也會這麼做
you would do the same.
從這個博弈論可以學到很棒的東西
Great things can come from this game theory--
很棒的東西
Great things.
你知道嗎 過去在塞內加爾的沃洛夫人
You know, the Wolofs back in Senegal,
我們不說 那人有這個
we don't say, "That man has this"
或者這人有那個
or "This man has that."
這就是為什麼塞內加爾還有魔術