「笑不起來」的催淚英文短句:得不到的溫柔要記得適可而止……

2020-12-11 騰訊網

some relationship off quietly but let person be taken by surprise.

有些關係斷的悄無聲息卻讓人措手不及。

suddenly, found his smile changed good false good false.

突然,發現自己的笑變的好假好假。

My name is so short, why it's so hard to put it in your heart

我的名字這麼短,為何放進你的心裡這麼難。

The past is clear, love and hate at will.

往事清零,愛恨隨意。

Can't do your sun, let me be your shadow.

做不了你的太陽,就讓我做你的影子。

Some things, you hide it in your heart may be better, wait a long time, look back at it, it will become a story.

有些事,你把它藏在心裡也許更好,等時間長了,回過頭去看它,也就變成了故事。

Lies are told to the ears, but the eyes are moved

謊言說給耳朵聽,卻讓眼睛動了情。

love is a light that never dims.

愛是一永不昏暗的明燈。

You gave me a drop of tear, and I saw all the ocean in your heart.

你給我一滴眼淚,我就看到了你心中全部的海洋。

There is always a sad dream,in the dream, he loves me very much.

總是做一個很悲傷的夢,在夢裡他很愛我。

a section of defeat's sentiment most abstains from is, never forgets.

一段失敗的感情最忌諱的便是,念念不忘。

You used to live in my heart,now my heart is empty.

你曾住在我心上,現在空了個地方。

(此文章圖片來源於網絡,如有侵權,聯繫刪除)

相關焦點