假期如白駒過隙,眼睛一閉一睜就過去了……
春節小長假後上班的你是不是感到十分抓狂呢?是不是有太多的事情要做卻無從下手?是不是還沒休息夠,一工作就崩潰了?是不是經過一個揮霍的春節,已經開啟吃土模式了?
下面是一些最常見的表達生氣、沮喪、發怒的英語習語,必要時可加以使用。
➤ go bananas 發瘋
I』ll go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.
你要是再問這個問題,我就要瘋了。
➤ go nuts 抓狂
We』ve got so many complaints today, I think I』ll go nuts.
今天竟然有這麼多人投訴,我簡直要抓狂了。
➤ lose it 情緒失控
When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.
艾麗卡讓蒂姆離開時,蒂姆情緒失控,衝著她大喊大叫。
➤ go mental 發神經
Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You』ll get fired.
發什麼神經?你竟然跟老闆爭執不休?你會被解僱的。
➤ freak out 十分不安
Mum, don’t freak out! I』ve just crashed the car.
媽,別那麼緊張!我只是把車撞了。
➤ go bonkers 精神崩潰
When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.
得知還要再等一個小時,我立馬崩潰了。
➤ go berserk 變得狂躁
The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.
得知航班取消後,人群開始躁動起來。
➤ blow one’s top 大發脾氣
I think he』ll blow his top when you give him the news.
你把這個消息告訴他,他一定會大發脾氣。
➤ fly off the handle 勃然大怒
My dad flies off the handle anytime someone mentions politics.
一有人談論政治,父親就發怒。
➤ hit the ceiling/ hit the roof 大發雷霆
I can’t be late. My parents will hit the roof.
我不敢遲到,不然我父母會發飆的。
➤ go ballistic 狂怒
My new neighbors throw parties every night. It just makes me go ballistic.
新鄰居夜夜開派對,我要瘋了。
➤ go off the deep end 大發脾氣
I』ll go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone else’s mistake.
要是由於他人失誤讓我丟了飯碗,我會勃然大怒的。
➤ blow up 生氣
When I saw the look on Helen’s face, I just knew she』d blow up.
一看到海倫的臉色,我就知道她生氣了。
➤ pop one’s cork 發怒
I have something to tell you. Please, don’t pop your cork.
有些事我得告訴你,你千萬別生氣。
➤ go ape 發狂
Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.
蘇西聽到這個消息,一定會受不了的。