你抓狂過嗎?是同事還是吵鬧的鄰居逼你抓狂,是有太多的事要做卻沒有足夠的時間完成,還是正為堵車趕不上面試而鬧心?
如何在你生氣沮喪的時候準確表達自己的狀態,避免誤傷呢?快來學學下面這15個表達吧。
I'll go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.
你要是再問這個問題,我就要瘋了。
We've got so many complaints today. I think I'll go nuts.
今天竟然有這麼多人投訴,我簡直要抓狂了。
When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.
艾麗卡讓蒂姆離開時,蒂姆情緒失控,衝著她大喊大叫。
Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You'll get fired.
發什麼神經?你竟然跟老闆爭執不休?你會被解僱的。
When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.
得知還要再等一個小時,我立馬崩潰了。
The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.
得知航班取消後,人群開始躁動起來。
fly off the handle:
勃然大怒
My dad flies off the handle anytime someone mentions politics.
一有人談論政治,父親就發怒。
My new neighbors throw parties every night. It just makes me go ballistic.
新鄰居夜夜開派對,我要瘋了。
When I saw the look on Helen's face, I just knew she'd blow up.
一看到海倫的臉色,我就知道她生氣了。
I have something to tell you. Please, don't pop your cork.
有些事我得告訴你,你千萬別生氣。
Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.
蘇西聽到這個消息,一定會受不了的。
呼~~下次終於不用反反覆覆地angry了,發脾氣也能切換多種花樣,你學會了嗎?
抓狂後,天氣也終於放晴了,一起吃個零食犒勞下自己吧,明兒見~
消滅啞巴英語,出行交流必備神器,5000句最實用英語口語,讓你輕鬆開口說英文。名師編寫,純正美式發音,保證讓你說出最地道的英語口語。
海笛送大禮,給你免費體驗App的機會!
長按下方的二維碼
就可以免費領取體驗激活碼!
快戳快戳!