「喪到眼紅」的英文個籤:既然錯過星星,就別再錯過月亮……
Are you the most afraid of losing me?
你是不是最不怕的,就是失去我。
A person's perfect, is better than a few people.
一個人的成全,好過幾個人的糾纏。
You are so mature and sensible, no one should hurt you.
你這麼成熟懂事,應該沒什麼人疼你吧。
The most torture is, standing in place that you can go back.
最折磨人的是,站在原地以為還回得去。
Shh, don't disturb him. He's coaxing other girls.
噓,別打擾他,他在哄別的女孩子。
Or no, either all. Either now or never.
要麼沒有,要麼全部。要麼現在,要麼永不。
I try to smile, but tears will still fall.
我努力在笑,可是眼淚還是會掉。
If you miss it, just miss it. If you are all right.
錯過就錯過吧,各自安好就好。
I know we are not wrong,but it is better for us to let it go.
我知道我們都沒有錯,只是放手比較好過。
Some people can not tell where good, but who can not be replaced.
有些人說不清哪裡好,但就是誰也替代不了。
I think time is the best recipe, the original cure the skin trauma.
我以為時間是最好的偏方,原來治好的全是皮外傷。
Would like to ask you, there is no song, you sing, will think of me.
很想問你,有沒有一首歌、你在唱時,會想起我。