「喪到眼紅」的英文個籤:如果你看懂了,證明你真的受傷了...!
You can't buy a meal, but I can't eat without you.
你不能當飯吃,但沒有你,我吃不下飯。
If life is just like the first time, why do I feel so attached.
人生若只如初見,我又何苦如此依戀。
Don't want to be abandoned, learn to abandon others first.
不想被拋棄,就要學會先拋棄別人。
Since you miss the stars, don't miss the moon again.
既然錯過星星,就別再錯過月亮。
I like flowers, but I prefer trees with fruit.
我喜歡花,但我更喜歡有結果的樹。
You never belong to me. There is no loss.
你從來就不屬於我,談不上什麼失去。
I don't mind being alone. It's more comfortable than loving you.
不介意孤獨,比愛你舒服。
Fit and stop love at least not lose too embarrassed.
適合而止的愛情至少不會輸的太狼狽。
Love is such a rotten street, but it is the most fascinating thing.
愛情這麼爛大街的東西,卻最讓人過分著迷。
The most torture is, standing in place that you can go back.
最折磨人的是,站在原地以為還回得去。
Shh, don't disturb him. He's coaxing other girls.
噓,別打擾他,他在哄別的女孩子。
Or no, either all. Either now or never.
要麼沒有,要麼全部。要麼現在,要麼永不。
感謝全世界最可愛的你點進來!(此文章圖片來源於網絡,如有侵權,聯繫刪除)