「喪到眼紅」的英文句子:我的一年,活了一天,重複364遍
1、「人是會變的 」這五個字,講完了所有的故事。
The five words "people can change" tell all the stories.
2、委屈像吞進了玻璃的碎片,滿口的鮮血卻吐不出來。
Grievance is like swallowing pieces of glass, but the blood can't spit out.
3、其實我也不想這麼難過,但是沒人來救我。
In fact, I don't want to be so sad, but no one came to help me.
4、可不可以跟世界請個假,我想暫時離開下。
Can you take a vacation from the world? I want to leave for a while.
5、這個世界真噁心,還好我也不是什麼好人。
The world is disgusting. Fortunately, I'm not a good person.
6、一個人在變得鐵石心腸之前,也曾付出了全部溫柔和善意吧。
Before a person becomes hard hearted, he has given all his tenderness and kindness.
7、我的一年,活了一天,重複364遍。
My year, live a day, repeat 364 times.
8、漸漸的我不再期待任何人和事了。
Gradually I don't expect anyone and anything anymore.
9、越活越冷清,也不指望誰做我的救星。
The more I live, the colder I am. I don't expect anyone to be my Savior.
10、很多事,我能想通,也能接受,但我很難過。
A lot of things, I can think, can accept, but I am very sad.
11、怪我不自量力,妄想徒手摘星。
It's my fault that I can't help myself. I want to pick stars with my bare hands.
12、人海十萬裡,沒有人善待你。
No one treats you kindly.