點擊上方"同文譯館"一鍵關注!
對於第一次出國留學的同學們來說出國之路肯定不會是那麼順暢,因此大家一定要在各方面都做好萬全的準備。這裡小編給大家整理出國留學必備的一些境外交通英語,包括一些問路,行李啊,出境入境等等非常全面,希望能幫到大家,對大家的出國留學之旅有用。
Do you know where I can check in?
你知道在哪裡可以值機嗎?
Do you know where the check in counter is?Can I have a window seat, please?可以給我一個靠窗的位子嗎?
Can I have an aisle seat, please?行李
託運行李:check-in luggage
手提行李:hand-baggage / carry-on luggage
I would like to check in my luggage.How many luggages are you checking in?有多少件託運行李?
有手提行李沒?
Can you place your baggage up here?請把行李放上來。
Your luggage is overweight.你的行李超重了。
Is this bag OK as hand luggage?這個包可以隨身帶上飛機嗎?
The packing of this box is not adequate. Please go over to that counter to have it properly packed.這個箱子包裝不符合要求,請到那邊櫃檯打個包。
Can I take this through security?這個可以通過安檢嗎?
Can I check my luggage through to...?登機
Which gate do I need to board from?我應該在幾號登機口登機?
問路
How can I find a trolley?我怎樣才能找到行李推車?
Do you know where the Airport lounges is?你知道機場休息室在哪嗎?
Do you know where the smoking area/room is?購物
Thank you, but I'm just looking.謝謝,可是我只是看看
這個免稅嗎?
Can I pay by credit card?我可不可以用信用卡付帳?
收銀臺在那裡?
I want this, but in a large size.我要大一點的。
I would like to take this one.我要買這個。
請幫我把這個包起來。
I'm looking for a gift for my friend.詢問
我乘坐的飛機會準點起飛嗎?
How many hours are we behind schedule?我們延誤多長時間?
行李
Where should I put my luggages?行李應放在哪裡?
May I put my bag on the rack?我能把包放在行李架上嗎?
No, you can't. You should place it under your seat.座位
我的座位在哪裡?
Can you show me the way to my seat?您能帶我去座位嗎?
Could you change my seat,please?請問能不能換一下我的座位?
Would you mind trading seats with me?你介意和我換座嗎?
Where is the safety belt?安全帶在哪裡?
Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?餐飲
Is there a meal served on this flight?飛機上供應餐食嗎?
Would you like coffee or tea?你想要咖啡還是茶?
Would you like something to drink?你想要喝點什麼?
May I have coffee/tea/juice/water?我要一杯咖啡/茶/飲料/水,可以嗎?
Would you like a beverage before your meal?你想要餐前飲料嗎?
What would you like for dinner ,chicken or beef?晚餐想要雞肉還是牛肉?
May I take your tray away?我可以收走你的盤子嗎?
Are you finished with that?服務
This one is the call button, if you need us, please push it.這是呼叫鈕,如果需要我們幫忙,請按一下。
Please put the back of your seat in upright position.請將您的椅背調直。
Could I get another blanket, please,I'm a little cold.可以再給我一條毛毯嗎?我有點冷。
May I have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers?請給我一條毛毯/一個枕頭/一副耳機/一雙拖鞋好嗎?
Could I get a newspaper/ a magazine?請給我一份報紙/一本雜誌好嗎?
Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?生病
我覺得噁心。
我覺得不舒服。
我要吐了。
Let me get the airsick bag ready.問路
Where is the transfer counter?轉機櫃檯在哪裡?
Where do I make my connection?請問要轉機的話應該怎麼走?
Which gate should I go to then?請問需要去幾號登機口?
Where can I get my baggage/luggage?我要在哪裡取行李?
What terminal does my flight leave from at A airport?詢問
What is your final destination?請問你的最終目的地是哪裡?
Have I missed my connection?我錯過我的轉機航班了嗎?
Could you please give me your old boarding pass?I'll give you a new one.可以請你給我舊的登機牌嗎?我給你新的。
How long is my transfer time?換乘時間有多久?
Do I need to go through Immigration for connection flights?我在轉機時需要重新出境再入境嗎?
Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights?入境表
國籍:nationality,country of citizenship登機城市:city where you boarded籤證籤發地:city where visa was issued出生日期:date of birth,birth dateMay I see your passport, please?麻煩請給我你的護照。
Here is my passport / Here it is.這是我的護照。
Do you have a return ticket?你有回程機票嗎?
有的,這是回程機票。
How long will you be staying in the United States?預計在美國停留多久?
I plan to stay for about 10 days.預計停留約10天。
How much money do you have with you?你隨身攜帶了多少現金?
大約800美金。
I'm just passing through.Where can I change money?我要哪裡換錢?
Can you change this into dollars?請將這些外幣兌換成美金?
I'd like some small change.請將大鈔換成零錢。
請打表。
Take me to this address, please.請帶我去這個地址。
Slow down please so that I can enjoy the sights.開慢點,我們好欣賞景色。
Let me check the metre out.讓我看一下計價器。
請在這裡停車。
需要幫忙嗎?
I'm interested in a tour.我想報個旅行團。
Is there anything special you want to see?你有什麼特別想看的(景點)嗎?
We have three basic tours.我們有三條不同的旅行線路。
Does the morning tour include the U. N. ?早上這個團會去參觀聯合國總部嗎?
That's in the all-day tour.那個景點在一日遊的團裡。
That's a tour of all the most famous places.那個旅行團可以參觀所有最著名的景點。
我在哪兒乘車?
Nine thirty at the Hilton.9點半在希爾頓。
Fine. Please reserve me a seat for this Saturday.好,請為我預訂一個本周六的座位。
It seems to be going at least 60 miles an hour.我看至少有60英裡的時速。
This adjustable seat is so comfortable that I may take a nap before climbing the Great Wall.這個可調式座椅非常舒服。我可以在爬長城前先睡一小覺。Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)?這裡有去市中心(機場)的機場巴士嗎 ?
Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?巴士站(的士站)在哪裡 ?
幾點發車?
Where can I get a ticket?在哪裡賣票?
I'd like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go?我想辦張公交卡.你知道去哪兒辦嗎?
I get off at Connecticut Avenue.我在康乃狄克大道下車。
要坐多久?
Well,you will get there in about a quarter of an hour if the traffic isn't too heavy.如果交通不太擁擠的話,大約一刻鐘您就能到了。
Drop 50 cents in the box,please.請在盒子裡放50美分。
Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?到了站請叫我一聲好嗎?
We'd like to go and visit the Beihai Park.我們想去北海公園看看。
Please drop your money into the box or touch your metrocard on the validator.請將錢投入箱子或刷公交卡。
You don't have enough balance on the card.你的卡餘額不足。
If your card balance is below the fare required you must buy a ticket.如果你的卡餘額不足,則需要買票。
Your metrocard has validated properly when you hear a 『beep』 and see a green light.刷卡成功你會聽到嗶聲,綠燈亮起。
When we reach the Beihai Park, I'll let you know.到北海公園時我會告訴你們。
We'll be at the Beihai Park in a minute.北海公園快要到了。
Please get ready to get off and touch your card again.我可以乘地鐵。
I just can't figure out the subway system at all.我對地鐵系統就是弄不明白。
But it's easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway.可是從這兒乘地鐵到曼哈頓很方便。
You take the uptown R train and get off at 12th street.您乘北線方向的R路車到第12街下車。
Do you know where the nearest subway station is?您知道最近的地鐵車站在哪麼?
It's over there across the street in front of the cinema.就在街對面電影院的前面。
Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?這就是去洛克菲勒中心的地鐵嗎?
車費多少?
By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?順便問一下,我下車後怎麼出站臺呢?
That's very easy. The exit is always open.The ship is about to start. Let's go on board.船就要開了,我們上船吧。
Is there a daily passenger ship to Dalian?每天都有班船開往大連嗎?
Look!The ship is lifting anchor.瞧!船起錨了。
The ship is rolling and pitching now.船搖晃起來了。
You look pale. Are you seasick?你臉色不太好,是不是暈船?
I have some tablets for seasickness.我有止暈藥片。
風浪很大。
I'm afraid I'm going to be sick.恐怕我要吐了。
A sea trip is always enjoyable in fine weather like this.遇到這樣的好天氣,乘船旅行總是使人愜意的。
How long will this express take to go to Shanghai?這列直達快車開到上海要多久?
This express will go straight from Beijing toShanghai without a stop.這列快車從北京直達上海,中途不停車。
I'd like to have two soft berth tickets to Shanghai for tomorrow.我想買兩張明天的到上海的軟臥票。
May I have two lower berths?我可以要兩張下鋪嗎?
我們在第幾車廂?
到了,12車廂。
Seats No. 6 and 7. It's nice that we've got a window seat.6和7座。真好,我們有了靠窗的座位。
But I prefer the aisle seat.可我想要靠走道的座位。
Do you know when the train is due in Shanghai?你知道這趟車什麼時候到上海?
We'll arrive Shanghai in a few minutes.再過幾分鐘我們就要到上海了。
點擊下方「閱讀原文」查看更多
↓↓↓