I Am Willing That It Is a Torrent(我願為一條急流)
Petofi Sandor(裴多菲山陀爾)
I am willing that it is a torrent
我願是一條急流
the river in the mountain
在山間自由流淌
pass the rock on the rugged mountain path
流經崎嶇之山徑,巖石層累在其旁
Only my spouse It is a small fish,
唯願摯愛是小魚,
swim happily in my spray.
自由遊弋我胸膛
I willing neglect woods
我願是棒莽一叢,
two sides in river
靜立河兩岸對望
to a burst of blast, Fight bravely
狂風暴雨不時來,默默無言我來扛
Only my spouse
唯願心中那摯愛,
It is a bird Dense in mine Make the nest among the branch Pipe.
如小鳥巢此歡唱
I am willing that it is the ruins,
我願是廢墟一片,
on high and steep mountain and rock,
在那廣漠高山上
this ruin mourned in silence does not make me dejected,
萬籟俱寂皆蕭然,心中有愛又何妨
Only my spouse It is the blue and green blue and green Chinese ivy,
只願伊為常春藤,永遠青翠煥容光
along my bleak and desolate volume,
溫柔纏繞我身軀,
climb up by holding on to and rise on intimate terms with each otherly.
相互依偎歲月長
I am willing that it is the thatched cottage,
我願是茅屋一間,
in the deep mountain valley bottom,
在深深谷底築堂
endure the strike of the trials and hardship to the fullest extent on the top of the thatched cottage,
苦難在屋頂盤旋,災星在四週遊蕩
Only my spouse It is the lovely flame, in my stove, flash slowly happily .
唯願我愛變火苗,在灶膛閃耀光芒
I am willing that it is a cloud,
我願是遊雲一片,
it is the grey breaking the flag,
如破旗風中亂揚
swing too lazy to feel like floating in the vast sky ,
寂寥天空無情緒,我只慵懶地飄蕩
Only my spouse Coral's the setting sun,
只願我愛如夕陽,深情親吻我面龐
draw near me pale face and show bright-colored brilliance.
我本蒼白之面孔,塗抹上無盡光芒