美劇《古戰場傳奇》第三季第一集Part37-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-22 可小果

前情提要

Previously...

克羅登之戰就在今天了

The Battle of Culloden will happen...today.

正如歷史的預言

Just as history foretold.

我們必須走了

And we must go now.

你跟我保證如果情況危急

You promised me that if it came to this,

你會回到石頭邊穿越回家

you would go back through the stones, back home--

你和孩子

you and the bairn.

我叫威廉·格雷 梅爾頓子爵的次子

My name is William Grey, second son of Viscount Melton.

我恐怕沒準備好要殺你

I'm afraid I'm not prepared to kill ye.

我欠你一條命

I owe you my life.

-我懷孕了 -不

- I'm pregnant. - No.

是傑米的孩子

It's Jamie's.

哈佛大學想聘請我去工作

I've been offered a post at Harvard.

-去波士頓 -對

- Boston? - Yes.

我想跟你在一起

I want us to be together.

我們把這個孩子當做是我們的孩子養

We will raise this child as our own--

你和我的結晶

yours and mine.

我容不下你心裡還放不下其他人

I cannot share you with another man.

-你必須將他忘掉 -我知道

- You must let him go. - I know.

我接受你的條件

I accept your conditions.

古戰場傳奇

第三季第一集

加入戰鬥

把那塊搬過來

Bring that block over there.

拿把刀

Take a knife.

-中士 -長官

- Sergeant? - Yes, sir.

這個旅行水壺是我父親送我的

The travel canteen was a gift from my father

21歲生日禮物

on my 21st birthday.

記住我 詹姆斯

Mark me, James,

待到今天結束後 我會看著坎伯蘭公爵

I will watch the Duke of Cumberland drink from it

用這個杯子喝水

when this day is done.

這只是佯攻

This is nothing but a diversion!

坎伯蘭想要讓我們神經緊繃

Cumberland wants to rattle our nerves.

如果我們迅速行動 逼他穿越沼澤

If we stand fast and force him to come to us across the moor...

那我們就能拿下他們 長官

Then we will have them, sir.

-就趁現在 -沒錯

- The time is now. - Aye.

殿下 趁現在還有機會

Sire, give the command to charge

下令進攻吧

while there is still a chance.

你都去哪兒了

And where've ye been?

喝酒去了嗎

Enjoying a wee whisky?

不客氣

Ye're welcome.

拉裡布洛克的人平安回家了

And the Lallybroch men are safe home.

起火了 夥計們 到處都是

Red hot, boys, all along the line!

開火

Fire!

你還活著嗎

Are you alive?

傑米 你還活著嗎

Jamie, are ye alive, man?

不知道

Dunno...

安靜

Quiet.

英格蘭士兵還在

There's redcoats still about,

看到受傷的人就會殺了

and they're killin' the wounded where they lie.

-你能站起來嗎 -不

- Can ye stand? - No.

別管我了

Let me be.

我不會讓你死在淤泥裡

I'm not gonna leave ye to die in the mud.

就算你是個拿不住威士忌的固執笨蛋

Even if ye are a pig-headed loon who canna hold his whisky.

把你喝趴下了

Drink you under the table.

快走吧

Get out, ye ken?

波士頓

1948年

你確定我們買得起嗎

Are you sure we can afford all this?

手頭有點緊 但是

it's a little tight, but...

你一直說你想要個真正的家

You've always said you wanted a real home.

的確很真

It certainly is real.

就我們倆住這麼大的地方

All this space just for the two of us.

馬上就要變成三個人了

Soon to be three.

是的

Yes.

我想這是歷史教授的書房吧

The history professor's study, I presume?

也許吧

Well, maybe.

書房在哪

The study can be

全憑女主人的意思

wherever the lady of the house desires.

女主人就想這樣

Well, the lady of the house desires it thus.

在廚房 女主人應該

The kitchen, where, presumably, the lady of the house

能鼓搗出各種美味的菜餚

will be rustling up various appetizing dishes and...

鼓搗

"Rustling"?

美國人就是這麼說的

That's what they say in America.

"我想給自己鼓搗點吃的"

"I mean to rustle me up some vittles."

我可不會讓你期望太高 夥計

Well, I wouldn't get your hopes up too high, partner.

我很久沒有做飯了

I'm a little out of practice these days.

你做什麼都行

I will be happy with whatever you make.

我的老天啊

Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ!

需要幫忙嗎

Like some help with that?

不用了 謝謝

Oh, no, I-I'm good. Thank you.

別客氣

Now just you never mind.

拿著

Here.

我記得我懷第一胎時

I remember when I was having my first.

背部疼痛難耐

My back ached something fierce,

而我家那位英俊的懶骨頭 就是我丈夫

and that handsome, but lazy sack of bones I call a husband

都沒出一點力

never did lift a finger.

我自己可以 真的

I can manage, really.

你當然可以了 親愛的

Well, of course you can manage, my dear,

但有人幫忙 何樂不為呢

but why should you when you can have help?

米莉·尼爾森

Millie Nelson.

克萊爾·蘭德爾

Claire Randall.

你從哪學來的這招

Where did you learn to do that?

我叔叔教過我怎麼用篝火煮飯

My uncle taught me how to cook over the campfire.

感覺很髒啊 到處都是油菸灰燼

Sounds dirty. All that ash and soot.

其實 這樣煮出的食物會有煙燻香味

Actually, it gives the food a really lovely, smoky flavor.

你丈夫肯定很喜歡

Well, your husband must like it.

這應該才是最重要的 對吧

That's all that matters, I suppose.

希望是吧

Well... I hope so.

你準備給他直接上菜啊

So you're just gonna spring it on him.

他喜歡驚喜 是嗎

He likes surprises, does he?

也不是

Not really.

那你比我勇敢多了

Well, you're a braver woman than I.

說真的 如果我哪天晚上突然換菜單

I swear to God, if I surprised Jerry with something other than

不做蔬菜燉肉 烘肉卷 醬豆白菜了

pot roast, meatloaf, baked beans with cabbage one night,

傑瑞肯定會驚出心臟病

he'd up and have a heart attack.

我倒是可以一試呢

Hey, now there's an idea.

不 其實我覺得弗蘭克

No, actually, I think Frank will really like

會喜歡換個口味

something different for a change.

他很開明

He's very progressive.

思想上很開放

Very... open-minded.

我確實愛我家傑瑞

Well, God love Jerry, and I do,

儘管你聽著可能不像

despite what you might think.

他跟全天下的男人都一樣

He's really no different than most men in this world

希望自己的妻子乖乖聽話 規規矩矩

who don't want their wives doing anything out of the ordinary.

一心相夫教子 下得了廚房

Just cook, clean, raise the kids,

又上得了廳堂

look pretty when they meet the boss.

你很幸運

You're lucky.

你再找不到像弗蘭克這樣的男人了

You won't find another man like Frank again.

來 慢點喝

There, slowly.

我們要逃亡嗎

So... do we run for it?

我不逃

I'm no' running anywhere.

大家幾乎都站不起來

Barely a man here can stand.

如果你能走 魯珀特 趕緊走

If ye can go, Rupert, then go.

別讓我們拖累了你

Dinna linger on our account.

不 我不走

No. I'll bide.

原因之一就是 英格蘭軍仍人數眾多

For one thing, the British are still thick as lice out there.

是的 即使昨天逃離戰場的人也走不遠

Aye. Even those that fled the field yesterday will no' get far.

我聽到英格蘭軍隊快步走過

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點