美劇《古戰場傳奇》第四季第一集Part297-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-06 可小果

前情提要...

Previously...

要不是為了布萊恩之子

If it wasn't for Mac Dubh,

我絕對不會踏上那種破船

I wouldn't be setting foot in that bucket of shite.

傑米

Jamie.

伊恩

Ian!

你把那幾個小夥子怎麼了

What do you do with the boys?

我自有法子招呼他們

Oh, I have my way with them.

處男內在充滿了力量

Virgins have such power inside.

我們身負改變歷史的重任

We have a responsibility to change history.

No!

這是上帝的旨意

It's God's will.

我們得回到船上 準備啟航

We must return to the ship now. Make ready to sail.

克萊爾

Claire!

你們肯定是船上的人 它現在只剩殘骸了

You must be from the ship, or what's left of it.

有沒有倖存者

Any survivors?

有 離這裡往南四英裡

Aye, four miles south of here.

你們在大陸

You're on the mainland.

美國

America.

北美洲

公元前2000年

幾世紀以來 人類痴迷於圓圈

For centuries humans have held an endless fascination with circles,

賦予圓圈意義

attributing meaning where they are found.

從行星圍繞太陽的永恆旋轉

From the eternal rotation of the planets around the sun

到鍾針的移動

to the movement of clock hands,

到簡單的婚禮樂隊

to a simple wedding band.

我比大多數人更了解

And I more than most know full well

圓圈會如何影響人的生

just how a circle can affect one's life.

或死

Or death.

北卡州

1767年

雷普利

Ripley!

能允許我向朋友告個別嗎

Would you allow me a moment to bid farewell to my friend?

海斯

Hayes.

他們在絞刑架旁給你鬆綁時

When they set you free near the gallows,

費格斯會製造騷亂

Fergus will create a stramash.

萊斯利和我會對付守衛

Lesley and I will see to the watchmen,

然後你就像魔鬼在追你一樣跑

and then you run as though the devil himself is chasing you.

你瘋了 布萊恩之子

Ye're aff yer heid, Mac Dubh.

你也想被絞死嗎

Do you intend to be hanged as well?

我不能讓你死

I canna let ye die.

你踏上這段旅程是為了協助我們

You came on this journey to aid us.

是的

Aye.

我不後悔

And I dinna regret it.

我應該聽你的 布萊恩之子

I shoulda listened to ye, Mac Dubh.

我不該睡那女人

I shouldna lain with that woman.

人喝醉時會做蠢事

Men do things drunk they wouldna when clear-headed.

我不知道她結婚了 直到她丈夫舉著叉子

I didna ken she was marrit till the husband came upon me

來找我

with a pitchfork.

我踢他下樓是為了救自己的命

Kicked him down the stairs only to save my own neck.

現在我也要付出自己的命

Now it's with my neck that I'll pay.

你可以為我做兩件事

There's two things ye might grant me.

什麼事都行

Anything.

首先是威士忌

First, whisky.

如果走運的話

With any luck...

我都不會注意到繩子勒緊

I'll hardly notice when the rope tightens.

在這裡很難搞到威士忌

A whisky's hard to come by hearabouts,

但我有一點朗姆酒

but I do have a wee bit of rum.

我總是能指望你

I can always count on ye.

敬我的靈魂

To my soul.

也敬我靈魂一口如何

How about a drop for my soul as well?

敬所有人的靈魂

To all our souls.

乾杯

Sláinte.

你的第二個要求是什麼

What was your second request?

我想在最後一刻 看到朋友的臉

I'd like the last face I look upon to be that of a friend.

為我微笑吧

Smiling at me.

沒問題

You have my word.

他們給海斯鬆綁時 什麼都別做

When they release Hayes, do nothing.

你有其他計劃嗎 老爺

You have another plan, Milord?

沒有

No.

海斯想這樣

This is the way Hayes wants it.

我們來美國已經四個月了

It had been four months since we arrived in America.

我們來到了海岸 這時候我們的朋友

We'd been making our way up the coast when our friend,

加文·海斯殺了一個男人 被判死刑

Gavin Hayes, killed a man and was sentenced to death.

傑米為救海斯盡了一切努力

Jamie tried everything he could to save Hayes,

但地方法官毫不理會

but the magistrate wouldn't listen.

停下

Stop.

繼續走

Keep it going.

快點

Move.

這位加文·海斯殘忍地故意殺人

The said Gavin Hayes feloniously and willfully

對國王陛下的安寧 國王陛下本人

did kill and murder against his Majesty's peace,

和他的尊嚴都是大不敬

his crown, and dignity.

下一個

Next.

不不 蠢守衛

No, no! Stupid guards!

你讓他死了 海斯

You let him die! Hayes!

這不對 他們不能從我身邊奪走他

It's--It's no right! They canna take him from me!

對不起 海斯

I'm sorry! Hayes!

走開 孩子 別擋路

Move it, boy. Out of the way.

他逃了

He's getting away!

站住 不然我開槍了

Halt or I'll fire!

快去追他

Quickly, after him!

古戰場傳奇 第四季第一集

美麗的亞美利加

我和港務長談過了

I spoke with the harbormaster.

坎帕尼亞號三周後啟航回家

The Campagnia sets sail for home in three weeks,

讓我們有空去看我在奔流鎮的喬卡絲塔姨媽

allowing us time to visit my Aunt Jocasta at River Run.

費格斯

Fergus?

你和牧師談過了嗎

Did you speak with a minister?

趁火打劫的混蛋

Thieving wretch.

他不讓重罪犯

He will not have a convicted felon

進他的墓地

in his graveyard.

至少得為他的罪付上一大筆

Not without a good deal of recompense for his sins.

壞人也行 他願意接受賄賂

An immoral wretch as well. He's willing to take a bribe.

海斯你們帶來了嗎

Did ye bring Hayes?

對 他在車裡

Aye. He's in our wagon.

可以埋在森林裡

We could bury him in the wood.

不行

不 加文才不會願意一個人被丟在樹林

No, Gavin wouldna care for being alone in the woods.

他一直都很信這些

He was mortally scairt of spirits.

記得嗎 布萊恩之子 在阿德思穆爾

D'ye recall, Mac Dubh, at Ardsmuir,

他跟我們講怎麼和坦納家的遇到的

how he told us of the tannasghe encountered?

我們不能把他留在不潔之地

We'll not lay him in unconsecrated ground.

我們今天就讓他和其他靈魂一起安眠

We'll lay him to rest tonight in the company of other souls.

好主意

It's a good idea.

我累了

I'm very tired.

我帶她上去休息吧

Might I take her up to her room to rest?

好 沒你我們也能活下去

Aye, we'll manage without ye.

海斯這樣的人不該有這樣的結局

A man such as Hayes should ne'er have met wi' such an end.

都沒有一個體面的葬禮

Without so much as a proper lament sung for him.

我們應該給他辦一場法事

Well, he shall have a caithris.

我們去埋葬我們的朋友

And so we were off to bury our friend.

可惜海斯回不到蘇格蘭的家了

Sadly Hayes would never return home to Scotland.

而我們回去的唯一辦法

And the only way the rest of us would make it back

就是賣掉阿耳特彌斯號殘骸找到的寶石

was to sell a gem stone we salvaged from the wreck of the Artemis.

利林頓家的晚宴至少看著靠譜

The Lillington's dinner certainly seems promising.

也許還能在那裡找到買家

And perhaps we'll be able to find a buyer for the gem stones there.

是 寶石能賣個好價錢

Aye, the gems will fetch a bonny price.

好了 夥計們

Here'll do, lads.

萊斯利 你跟克萊爾留在這裡

Lesley, stay here with Claire.

看著海斯

Watch over Hayes.

伊恩和我去找個好地方

Ian and I will find a good place.

不需要墓石嗎

Won't you need a headstone?

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點