更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
2020年2月26日
加州進入緊急狀態前一周
-真抱歉 -沒關係
- So sorry. - It's okay.
給您的找零
And... there you go.
-謝謝 -不客氣
- Thank you. - No worries.
非常感謝
Thank you very much.
-祝您今天愉快 -你也是
- Have a good day. - You too.
你看到我的工卡了嗎
Have you seen my ID badge?
-沒有 -昨晚還在的
- No. - I had it last night,
可能在我買披薩時從包裡掉出去了
but maybe it fell out of my bag when I paid for the pizza.
如果你在這留宿就不會這樣了
This wouldn't happen if you stayed over.
如果你還記得我住在這時的情況
If you'll remember back to when I lived here,
我丟三落四的能力可是一流的
my ability to lose things has always been top-notch.
如果你留宿了
If you stayed over,
你就不用在發現東西不見時
you wouldn't have had to come all the way back here
大老遠趕過來
when you realized --
太快了 肖恩
It's too soon, Shaun.
為什麼
Why?
如果我留宿了
If I stayed over,
我們都會少睡很多
we both would've gotten a lot less sleep.
為什麼太快了
Why is it too soon?
因為我們只在一起幾周
Because we've only been together a few weeks.
那要在一起多少周
How many weeks of being together are required
才能讓你留宿呢
before you can stay over?
找到了
Yes!
周六
Saturday.
我這周六留宿
I'll spend the night, Saturday.
我很高興我們來這裡了
I'm glad we come here.
我不想之後就不來了
I don't want to stop coming.
怎麼會呢
Why would we?
因為事情就是這樣
Well, that's the way it works.
你哀悼 哭泣 然後忘記
You mourn, you cry, and then you forget.
你不會忘的
You don't forget.
你會 開始繼續生活
You... start to move on.
我不想之後就不來了
I don't want to stop coming.
你的體溫接近38.3度
Your temperature's almost 101.
還有其他症狀嗎
Your other symptoms?
一開始是喉嚨疼
First it was a sore throat,
然後我的身體也開始疼
then my body started aching.
還有咳嗽
And then there's this cough.
我都打了流感疫苗
I even had my flu shot.
很不幸 流感病毒經常變異
Unfortunately, influenza is constantly mutating.
疫苗總是滯後的
The shot always lags behind.
希望你的疫苗能讓你快點恢復
Hopefully, you'll recover faster because of it.
我女兒擔心我感染了這個
My daughter's very worried that I might have this...
中國來的病毒 叫什麼來著
virus from China. What's it called?
你最近去過中國
Have you been to China
或身邊有去過中國的人嗎
or been around anyone who's been to China recently?
坐遊輪了嗎
Taken any cruises?
新冠病毒不會讓人喉嚨疼
The coronavirus doesn't cause sore throats.
你這是流感病情嚴重了
This is a bad case of the flu.
回家 好好休息 多喝水
Go home, rest, drink plenty of fluids.
一兩周你就會痊癒
You'll be fine in a week or two.
兩周後
病毒摧毀了你母親的肺
The virus has damaged your mother's lungs.
她的身體在努力讓她能呼吸
Her body is working harder and harder to breathe,
但她的血氧飽和度還在持續下降
but her blood oxygen levels continue to drop.
她新冠確診了嗎
She definitely has Corona?
我們會盡一切力量救她
We're doing everything we can to help her.
本集「良醫」根據仍在持續的抗疫實情改編
致敬英雄
醫生 護士及其他前線工作者 他們許多人為此獻出了生命
盡好本分 戴好口罩
你得了新冠肺炎
You have COVID-19.
但你還沒給我檢測
But you haven't tested me.
你的胸片顯示磨玻璃狀陰影
Your chest X-rays suggest ground glass opacities.
那就是新冠 我不用檢測也知道
That's covid. I don't need a test,
這是件好事 因為我們做不了檢測
which is good because we don't have any.
但我失去嗅覺了
But I can't smell.
我看了好多報導 這不是症狀之一
I've been reading about it, and that's not a symptom.
我想現在是了
I guess it is now.
你得了新冠肺炎
You have COVID.
好 那現在怎麼辦
Okay, now what?
馬上回家
Now you go home.
就這樣嗎
That's it?
就是這樣 目前還無法治療
That's it. There's no treatment.
與其他人保持距離
Stay away from people.
如果你覺得呼吸困難就來醫院
Come back if you have trouble breathing.
再見
Goodbye.
檢測25例
25 tests?
每天嗎
Per day?
不 告訴我明天能檢測多少
No, just give me one of tomorrow's.
餵 縣衛生局
Hello? County Health Department.
我沒空理他們
I don't have time for them,
顯然他們也沒空理我
and apparently they don't have time for me.
這個病人
Patient.
需要做乳房腫瘤切除術嗎
Needs a lumpectomy?
對 需要 但還沒做
Yes. Needs. And yet.
手術取消了
Surgery canceled?
他們把它定為擇期手術
They ruled it elective.
它就是擇期手術
It is elective.
你剛才說「需要」
You just said "needs."
我沒說何時需要
I didn't say when.
這個手術可以等到疫情結束之後
This can wait till after the pandemic.
對 我們醫院的規模是聖荷西總醫院的兩倍
Yeah, I-I'm twice the size of SJ General.
我們檢測的病例數也應該是他們的兩倍
I should have twice the amount of tests.
那我該找誰說
Well, who do I speak to?
你覺得氣短嗎
Do you feel shortness of breath?
有點
A little.
如果我病了 我的寶寶是不是也病了
If I'm sick, is my baby sick?
這種疾病對兒童或嬰兒的影響似乎
This disease doesn't really seem to affect children
不像成人那麼大
or babies like it does adults.
要收她住院嗎
Should we admit her?
她在家裡可能更安全
She's probably safer at home.
你家裡有些什麼 有生命支持系統嗎
What's at home? Do you have a support system?
萬一你的情況惡化 有人能來幫你嗎
Can anyone come help you in case you get worse?
只有我和寶寶
It's just me... and the little one.
給她找間病房
Get her a room.
通過鼻腔插管給她吸氧
Start her on oxygen via nasal cannula,
試試萬古黴素和頭孢吡肟
and let's try some vancomycin and cefepime.
餵 米婭
Hey, Mia.
我今天或者這周都回不去了
I'm not headed back there today or this week.
我在這裡找了個臨時住處
I found a temporary place here.
鳳凰城也有醫院
There are hospitals in Phoenix, too.
如果我回家 你願意讓我跟你一起住嗎
If I come home, do you want me living with you?
當然 這就是關鍵
Of course. That's the point.
每晚跟新冠患者相處12小時之後
Every night after 12 hours with COVID patients,
再跟你和凱蘭在一起
to hang out with you and Kellan.
而且他有哮喘
And his asthma.
他會很失望的
He's gonna be really bummed.
-他就要畢業了 -6月才畢業
- His graduation... - Isn't till June.
到時候疫情早就結束了
This'll be over long before then.
一定有人有人脈
Someone must have connections.
縣醫院嗎 範·克裡克和吳都認識
At county? Van Kleek does, Woo does,
阮的丈夫是在...
Nguyen's husband works at --
很好 讓他們中的一個去打電話
Well, great. Get one of them to call.
關鍵是每家醫院的董事會也都有人脈
The problem is the board of every hospital has connections.
他們也都在給公共衛生局打電話
They're all calling Public Health.
卻都沒有任何進展
They're all getting nowhere.
所以我們就坐以待斃嗎
So we do nothing?
不 我們會盡一切努力
No, we do everything we can.
我們要不斷詢問官方渠道和我們接觸的
We hammer at official channels and every manufacturer's rep
所有廠商代表 看看哪些公司
that we deal with and see what companies,
有沒用過的...