《早餐俱樂部》
Ah, "The Breakfast Club" --
八十年代名副其實的終極青少年電影
Truly the ultimate teen movie of the '80s.
每個人物都代表了高中的小圈子
Every high-school clique was represented --
書呆子 體育特長生
the geeks, the jocks,
不合群的人 莫利·林沃德[漂亮姑娘]
the loners, the Molly Ringwalds.
讓我們看到 如果坐在信任圈裡交談
It showed us that if we'd sit and talk in a circle of trust,
我們都可以成為朋友
we could all be friends.
當然 這對我來說沒用
Of course, that didn't apply to me.
我只是高一生
I was a freshman.
高中意味著我可以從頭再來
High school meant I had a clean slate.
電影啟發我重新定義自己
The movie inspired me to reinvent myself.
我是全世界最酷的高一生
I am the coolest freshman alive.
我不是的
I wasn't.
但是見鬼 賈德·尼爾遜告訴我了如何去做
But, damn it, Judd Nelson sure taught me how to be.
這是什麼意思
What the hell is this?
你為什麼不動
Why aren't you moving?
別這樣
Stop it!
開始移動你的身體
Start moving your body!
我很幸運 有哥哥姐姐
And lucky for me, I had a big older bro and sis
可以幫我
who would help me out.
你為什麼穿了這麼多衣服
Why do you have so many outfits on?
你像住在伯靈頓製衣廠後面
Yeah, you look like a hobo who lives in a dumpster
垃圾箱裡的流浪漢
behind a Burlington Coat Factory.
我的新造型
It's my new look.
接下來四年 我就鎖定這種人物性格了
I'm locking in who I'm gonna be for the next four years.
你把我的麥當娜蕾絲手套的手指剪了嗎
Did you cut the fingers off of my lace Madonna gloves?
現在這是無指硬漢手套
Now they're fingerless tough-guy gloves...
上面有點蕾絲而已
with some lace.
好吧 今年會是這樣的
Okay, here's how this year's gonna work.
在學校裡 你不能在我們旁邊
During school hours, you will not walk, talk,
走路說話呼吸
or breathe anywhere near us.
如果我需要你們呢
Well, what if I need you guys?
那是肯定的 但我們不會在你身邊
You definitely will, but we won't be there.
我現在讀畢業班了
Thing is, I'm a senior now,
我要關注於變得超級受歡迎
so my focus will be on being super popular
犯下會對我的未來
and making terrible mistakes
造成極大影響的可怕錯誤
that will greatly affect my future.
作為學校的頂尖體育特長生
And as one of the school's top jocks,
我會把你手中拿著的書打掉
I'll be knocking the books out of your hands.
學校任何方面的頂尖跟你都沒關係
You're not the school's top anything!
真是瘋了
This is madness!
是嗎
Is it?
今年 我會加入摔跤校隊
This year, I'm joining the varsity wrestling,
還有籃球和越野跑校隊
basketball, and cross-country.
越野跑 你什麼時候可以跑得遠或是快了
Cross-country? Since when can you run far or fast?
我跑 我經常跑
Oh, I run. I run plenty.
對 用你奇怪的巴瑞跑姿
Yeah, your weird Barry run.
你瘋了嗎 我不是這樣跑的
Are you crazy? I don't run like that.
我是這樣跑的
I run like this.
這個學年
Yeah, it's probably best
你倆最好都不要靠近我
that both of you stay away from me this year.
寶貝們 激動人心的好消息
Schmoopaloos, exciting news!
我們要談談
We need to have a little talk.
別跑了 看著我
Stop running. Eyes on me.
還記得嗎 我跟你們說過整個暑假
Remember how I told you all summer
我在上繪畫班
I was taking a painting class
讓我的人生有意義
to help give my life a sense of purpose?
-不記得 -誰畫什麼
- No. - Who paints what?
我說的話你們一句也不聽
You people don't listen to a word I say.
如果我不是說謊的話 我會很受傷的
And I would be deeply hurt if it wasn't all a total lie.
其實我上的課是這個
I was taking a course for this.
這是我的老師資格證
It's my teaching certificate.
-教什麼 -代課老師
- For what? - For substitute teaching!
-哪裡的 -高中
- For where? - High school!
-哪所高中 -你們的
- For which high school? - Yours!
這不是真的
This isn't happening!
沒錯 你們要經常看到媽媽啦
That's right. You're gonna be seeing a whole lot more of Mama.
死定了
Oh, balls!
我的身體裡全是怒火
I feel anger in my body!
瞧 這就是巴瑞跑姿
See, that's it. That's the Barry run.
金色年代 第四季第一集
那是一九八幾年的9月3日
It was September 3, 1980-something,
開學前夜
the night before school started,
我們最怕的噩夢成真了
and our worst nightmare had become reality.
提問 這件毛衣讓你想到什麼
Question -- What does this sweater say to you?
學校
School?
這正是我要的答案
That's exactly what I was going for.
看你 真正的老師
Look at you. A real teacher.
雖說一切可能始於我過分地
While this might have begun as a way
追蹤我的孩子們的一舉一動
for me to inappropriately track my children's every move,
但這給了我全新的人生意義
it's given me a renewed sense of purpose.
我很開心
I'm thrilled.
你反正總是闖到學校去惹麻煩
You're always marching down there to make trouble anyhow.
現在能賺點錢更好
Might as well get some money for it.
而且 你支持了你生命中最重要的女人
Also, you're supporting the most important woman in your life.
當然 為什麼不呢
Sure! Why not?
你們覺得如何
Hey! What do you think?
金伯格教授看起來怎麼樣
How does Professor Goldberg look?
媽 你不是教授
Mom, you're not a professor.
那我為什麼有"點鼻鼻"的博士學位呢
Well, then why do I have a PhD in nose boops?
大廳見了 可愛的學生們
See you in the halls, delicious pupils.
打擾下 父親
Excuse us, Father.
我們也不想打擾你愉快的夜晚
We hate to interrupt your evening,
但我們想借用下你珍貴的私人時間
but we would like to borrow a brief moment
一會兒就好
of your valuable personal time.
出什麼事了
What the hell's going on?
你們這些白痴們想要什麼時 總是過來大叫
You morons always come in screaming when you want something.
沒錯 這種氣氛令人好緊張
It's true. This energy is very unnerving.
朝你大叫在過去造成了惡劣的後果
Shouting at you has produced poor results in the past,
現在 我們命懸一線
and at this moment, our lives are at stake.
所以我們作為冷靜成熟的年輕人
Which is why we came to you as calm, mature, young adults
找你理智地談一談
to talk this out rationally.
連巴瑞都是這樣嗎 看起來不太可能
Even Barry? Seems unlikely.
同意
Agreed.
既然你們這麼有禮貌地提要求
Since you're asking so politely,
我就等你們說完再拒絕
I'll wait before I say no.
我們要討論媽媽在威廉·佩恩中學的新位置
We need to discuss Mom's new position at William Penn Academy.
你也知道 孩子們的學校與家庭生活間
As you know, children need healthy walls
需要健康地區分開來
between their academic and home lives.
請容我加一句
And, if I may add,
媽是怪獸 必須阻止她
Mom is a monster that must be stopped!
-不 巴瑞 -你保證不發脾氣的
- No, Barry! - You promised!
對不起
Sorry! Sorry.
答案是"不"
Well, the answer's no.
祝你們這個學年愉快
Have a good school year.
那麼 我可以嗎
So, may I?
-全力發揮 -做你擅長的
- Go to town. - Do your thing.
怎麼回事
W-What's going on here?
你讓媽辭職 否則我會毀掉你所有愛的東西
You make Mom quit or I will knock everything over you love,
從這些薄書開始
starting with these thin books!
你做什麼 你把狗嚇著了
What are you doing? You're scaring the dog!
我帶著怒火扔糖
I...am throwing... candies in anger!
熱度上升太快 給
Went too hot too fast. Here.
我需要五小時 讓怒火重新燃起來
I need...like five hours... to recharge my anger.
大家好 歡迎回到威廉·佩恩中學
Hello, and welcome, William Penn Academy.
很開心回來 這將是
Thrilled to be back for what's shaping up to be
最令人激動的一年
the most exciting school year with --
見鬼 她已經來了
Oh, crap! She's already here!
快進教室
Just get to class!
我的天 女士
My God, lady.
新學年才開始一分鐘更多內容請百度搜索:可小果