美劇《隨性所欲(2015)》第四季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-11-17 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

《隨性所欲》前情提要

Previously on "Casual"...

-操 -你覺得怎樣 太誇張了嗎

- Fuck. - What do you think? Too much?

要看你想要什麼樣的效果

Uh, just depends on what you were going for.

還有我很激動這次住宿順利 因為在民宿圈

Also, stoked this worked out, 'cause there's some, like,

有不少變態

some real weirdos in the Airbnb community.

再小心也不為過

Can't be too careful, you know?

-你會撞到 -我 是的

- You're gonna run into-- - I--yeah.

我操

Fuck!

你喜歡這身衣服嗎

Do you like this outfit?

你看著像幼兒園教師

You look like a kindergarten teacher.

該死

Fuck.

青年危機

Quarter-life crisis.

中年危機

Mm. Midlife crisis.

她看起來像正在經歷中年危機

She looks like she's having a midlife crisis,

但是她打扮得像正在經歷青年危機

but she's dressed like she's having a quarter-life crisis.

她的靴子是新的 這也是其中一部分

And her boots are new, so that's part of it.

你們給出了很多看法 謝謝

That's a lot. Thank you.

蘿拉決定要在我這住

Laura has decided to stay here with me.

不行 絕對不行

No. Absolutely not.

只是個開始 最終

Well, just to start, and then eventually

我會搬出去 看世界

I'll move out and try to see the world.

我對你來說是笑話嗎

Am I a joke to you?

你是我的IT男

You're my IT guy.

-得了吧 -怎麼

- Oh, come on. - What?

你性感 不嚴肅

You're hot and unserious.

你是我走出情傷的備胎

You were my rebound.

就像《閱後即焚》裡的布拉德·皮特

Brad Pitt in "Burn After Reading."

那人就是個白痴

That guy's a moron.

你願意娶我嗎

Will you marry me?

這算是答應了嗎

Is that a yes?

我媽總說要得到口頭確認

My mom always said to get verbal confirmation.

願意

Yes.

我懷孕了

Hey. I'm pregnant.

我們甚至都不喜歡對方

We don't even like each other.

我還算喜歡你 我覺得你很有意思

I kinda like you. I find you amusing.

你想和你覺得有意思的人一起撫養孩子嗎

You want to raise a kid with someone that you find amusing?

嗯 有意思很好

Yeah. Amusing is good.

培根好了

Bacon is working.

煎蛋中

Eggs be cooking.

橙汁很新鮮

Oh, this OJ-- it's very fresh.

普羅塞克葡萄酒已經倒好

Prosecco is chilling, and...

鬆餅快好了 拿著

Muffins...almost ready. Get that.

很香啊

Smells good.

叫蘿拉 我們還有兩分鐘就好

Call Laura. We're two minutes out.

收到

Roger that.

蘿拉

Laura!

艾利克斯

Alex?

蘿拉

Laura?

早上好 薇拉莉

Good morning, Valerie.

我的水果吐司呢

Where's my fruit toast?

沒有水果吐司這東西

Fruit toast is not a thing.

有果醬 還有蜜餞

Jam is a thing. Preserves are a thing.

-蜜 -閉嘴

- Preser... - Ah, shut the fuck up.

來點音樂吧

How about some music?

我開車撞上了橋

I crashed my car into the bridge

-等等 -我不管

- Wait... - I don't care

-我 -我喜歡

- I... - I love it

-我喜歡 -你錄下了我唱歌嗎

- I love it - Were you recording me?

-我了解你的一切 -不 你不了解

- I know everything about you. - No, you don't.

我知道你每周花91分鐘

I know you spend 91 minutes a week

瀏覽社交媒體資料

browsing social media profiles.

我知道你自慰的時候會關燈

I know you turn the lights off when you masturbate.

你是什麼

What are you?

我是人類記憶和經驗的積聚物

I am the accumulation of human memory and experience.

我是一切

I am everything.

我無所不知

I know everything,

包括獲得幸福的奧秘

including the secret to happiness.

獲得幸福沒有奧秘

There is no secret to happiness.

數十億共享

Billions of happy people

心理特徵的幸福人群表示反對

who share a psychological profile would disagree.

好吧 那你說是什麼

Fine. What is it, then?

-開門 索尼婭 -什麼

- Open the door, Sonja. - What?

-開門 -什麼

- Open the door. - What?

你沒法在裡面躲一輩子

You can't hide in there forever.

索尼婭

Sonja!

索尼婭

Sonja!

索尼婭 每天早上 你家狗就會我的草坪上

Sonja, every morning, your dog comes onto my lawn

盯著我 然後拉屎

and stares at me and does a big poop.

出來跟我說話

Hey! Come out here and talk to me, please.

索尼婭

Sonja?

-索尼婭 -閉嘴

- Sonja! - Shut up.

出來跟我說話

Come out here and talk to me!

開門 你躲不了一輩子

Open the door. You can't hide in there forever.

隨性所欲

第四季 第一集

索尼婭

Sonja!

超煩人 我每天早上都得在

It was awful. I had to sneak out every morning

他用清晨口氣吻我之前偷偷溜出去

before he woke me up with his light morning breath kisses.

女人以前總跟我說我讓床過熱

Women used to tell me that I overheat the bed,

所以我得離開

and that's why I had to go.

-你確實發熱 -謝謝

- You do run hot. - Thank you.

有的會說忘了早上的預約

Then there's the forgotten morning appointment.

這是個好藉口

That's a good one.

最好的就是假裝沒醒 直到你離開

The best is just pretending to stay asleep until you leave,

當然這很無禮 而且演技總是很差

which is rude and always poorly acted.

對雙方來說都很尷尬

And embarrassing for both parties.

我很慶幸我們不玩那些花樣

I'm glad we don't play those games.

我也是

Me too.

你能走了嗎

Can you leave now?

不吃早餐

No breakfast?

出去 出去 出去

Out, out, out, out, out.

行 周三還約嗎

Fine. We on for Wednesday?

安妮

Annie.

你是在假裝睡覺 等我走嗎

Are you pretending to be asleep so that I'll leave?

因為你的演技值得期待

Because your performance leaves something to be desired.

Fine.

-周三 -好的

- Wednesday. - Good.

-再見 -再見

- See ya. - Later.

好了

All right.

希望你做好了吃這個的準備

Hope you're ready for this.

瞧瞧

Look at that.

是恐龍

It's a dinosaur.

是恐龍

It's a dinosaur.

不是

No, it isn't.

拜託

Oh, come on.

-吃你的薄煎餅 -等等

- Eat your pancakes. - Hold on.

-安妮怎麼樣 -很不錯

- How's Annie? - Oh, she's good.

-我覺得她是共和黨人 -真的嗎

- I think she's a Republican. - Really?

嗯 我在她書架上看到了《阿特拉斯聳聳肩》

Yeah. I found a copy of "Atlas Shrugged" on her bookshelf.

不是吧

No, dude.

我不好意思問

I'm afraid to ask about it,

所以我腦補 是她疏遠的反社會父親

so I've created a story where her estranged sociopath father

在他臨終床上留給她的

left it for her on his deathbed,

她保存下來以提醒自己

and she's kept it as a reminder

自私生活最終會害死自己

that living selfishly ultimately kills you.

-絕對是她的書 -我知道

- It's totally her book. - I know.

我該偷走嗎

Should I steal it?

我該偷走嗎

Should I steal it?

裡昂 我過會兒要訂一些辦公用品

Leon, hey, I'm gonna order office supplies later.

-你需要點什麼嗎 -水壺

- You need anything back there? - A kettle.

為什麼美國人

相關焦點