更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
*當你在時*
*When you were here before*
*我無法直視你的雙眼*
*Couldn't look you in the eye*
*你宛若天使*
*You're just like an angel*
*令我動容*
*Your skin makes me cry*
*你宛若翎羽*
*You float like a feather*
*在這美麗的世界輕舞*
*In a beautiful world*
*多希望我也是特別的*
*Oh, I wish I was special*
*因為你是那麼的與眾不同*
*You're so very special*
*但我只是個怪胎*
*But I'm a creep*
*一個怪物*
*I'm a weirdo*
*我為什麼要在這裡*
*What the hell am I doing here?*
*我根本不屬於這裡*
*I don't belong*
*她再一次*
*She's running*
*離我而去*
*Out again*
*她離我而去*
*She's running*
*離我而去*
*Running out*
再一次
Again.
我是不是唱這首歌太多遍了
Have I played that song too much?
是唱太多了 對吧
I have, haven't I?
但是 你們也不用
Still, there are far less
採取這麼極端的方式讓我換歌
drastic ways to put in a new song request.
你們想聽什麼歌呢
What's your poison?
毒藥樂隊的
Poison?
ABBA樂隊的
ABBA?
復仇
Revenge.
這個樂隊我可不熟
I'm not familiar.
但如果你哼幾句 我肯定能跟上
But if you hum a few bars, I bet I can keep up.
喲...
Well...
這不是叫你出去臭小子先生嘛
if it isn't Mr. Said Out Bitch.
很高興看到你
I'm glad to see you've
從沙漠探險中歸來
recovered from your adventures in the desert.
我差點被你坑死了
I almost died because of you.
你開著一輛偷來的裝滿現金的卡車
You were driving a stolen Brink's truck full of cash.
多虧我...
Because of me...
你才沒爛在監獄裡
you're not in jail forever.
不用謝了
You're welcome.
我在沙漠裡走了好幾天
I was walking around in the desert for days.
差點沒活下來
I barely survived.
都開始產生幻覺了
It got so bad that I started hallucinating.
甚至看見你長了翅膀
I remember you having wings.
你沒記錯
You remember correctly.
但我現在不一樣了
But I'm different now.
我不知道你在說什麼 我也不在乎
I don't know what that means and I don't care.
我要拿回我的錢
I needed that money.
我對你做了點調查
I did my research on you.
你有的是錢
You're loaded.
所以快拿出來
So pay up.
我覺得你的調查可能有一點...
I think your research may have been a little...
...不夠充分
...inadequate.
那不是幻覺 對不對
I didn't hallucinate, did I?
你現在有什麼感覺
What do you feel?
困惑
Confusion?
厭惡
Disgust?
恐懼
Terror?
主要是恐懼
Mostly terror.
我想知道她是不是也有這樣的感覺
I wonder if that's what she felt.
誰
Who?
當然是警探了
The Detective, of course.
最近 她發現了我的真面目
You see, recently, she discovered my true nature.
在那一刻
And in that moment, as I
我正期待著她會有什麼樣的反應...
waited to see what her reaction would be...
警察卻蜂擁而至 把她帶走了
...the police streamed in, pulled her away.
當然 她畢竟中了槍
I mean, she'd been shot after all.
但她卻就此走掉了 她離開洛杉磯度假去了
She was gone. She'd left Los Angeles on a vacation.
已經一個月了
That was a month ago.
我一直在告訴自己
I've been telling myself
她只是在消化她發現的真相
she's simply processing what she learned.
畢竟 發現某個人
I mean, it can be quite
其實是魔鬼 還是很讓人震驚的
jarring to discover someone's actually the Devil.
可如果她已經接受現實了呢
What if she's already made up her mind?
如果她決定我就是邪惡的化身可怎麼辦
What if she's decided that I am evil incarnate?
如果她的決定是對的怎麼辦
And what if she's right?
別殺我
Don't kill me, man.
求你了 我只是個賊而已
Please, I-- I'm just a thief.
僅此而已
That's all.
不對
That's not true.
什麼
Excuse me?
你不只是個賊
That's not all you are.
別誤會 你確實是個賊
Don't get me wrong, you are indeed a thief,
但也許你應該得到一個
but perhaps you deserve a
向人們證明你不只是個賊的機會
chance to prove to people that's not all you are.
好了 拿好 這些錢可以還你所有的債
Right, there you go. Money to cover any debts that you owe,
給你樓下的朋友們付醫藥費
pay for your friends downstairs' medical bills,
還能給你一個開始新生活的機會
and have a chance of a new life.
一個讓人們
A chance for people to see you...
對你另眼相看的機會
in a different way.
你在耍我吧
This is a trick, right?
難道還要我證明給你看嗎
You need a show of faith on top of all this?
好吧
Very well.
在我們的上兩次相遇中 我都讓你沒了褲子
Since I left you trouserless on our last two encounters,
-現在應該補償你一下 -不...
- how about I balance the scales? - No...
我的眼睛...
Okay. Um...
我們現在扯平了
We're even now.
算是吧
Sort of.
我現在能走了嗎
Can I just go now?
當然可以
Absolutely.
-你好 -你好
- What's up? - What's up...
你好啊 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
我看到樓下的屍體了
So I saw the dead guys downstairs.
他們沒有死 麥澤金
They're not dead, Mazikeen.
那你更該給我打電話了
All the more reason why you should have called.
天哪 你還在為
What? Are you still upset
我背叛你還想殺你而耿耿於懷嗎
about me trying to betray you and kill you?
這都過去一個月了
It was a month ago.
我當然沒生氣 你當我是人類啊
No, of course not. What do you think I am? Human?
我沒事 就是...
No, I just got...
稍微發洩一下
carried away in a moment.
你還在擔心戴克
And you're still worried about Decker.
我提過要幫你找她
I offered to find her.
我可是名賞金獵人
I am a bounty hunter.
就是你一句話的事
All you have to do is ask.
警探還在消化我魔鬼臉的事
The Detective is still processing my Devil face.
她最不需要的就是一個惡魔去找她
The last thing she needs is a demon tracking her down.
或者...
Or...
你是在逃避什麼
you're trying to avoid things.
想套我話
Oh, nice try.
什麼
What?
警探帶著小孩一起去旅遊了
The Detective took her little offspring along on the trip.
你是在找藉口去找她 是不是
You're just looking for an excuse to track her down, aren't you?
不是
No!
不是
No.
不 克洛伊很快會回來
No, Chloe will be back soon.
到時候我會向翠茜道歉
And then I can apologize to Trixie.
麥澤金...
You know, Mazikeen...
我開始在想著這不是時間的問題...
I'm starting to think it's not a question of when...
而是...
but...
她們還會不會回來
if they come back.
我差不多6點45分出來
So I basically came out at 6:45.
他們已經封鎖了整片地區
They'd already contained the area.
差不多就這樣