美劇《神秘校園(2016)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-07 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

神秘校園

第一季 第一集

煤山學校

太容易推倒了 跟推小綿羊似的

Too easy, posh-o. It's like pushing over a lamb.

凱文昨晚沒回家

Kevin never got home last night.

誰都知道這個學校的學生會失蹤

Everyone knows students at this school disappear -

他們只會裝作沒發生過

they all just pretend it isn't happening.

今晚我們可能會死

坦婭 你等會來幫忙裝飾嗎

Tanya? Are you coming to help decorate later?

學院秋季舞會

我們需要志願者

We need volunteers.

-我媽媽說我年紀太小 -但這是給12級的

- My mum says I'm too young. - But its for year 12.

嚴格來說你夠格

Technically you qualify,

除了你好像 小個兩歲

despite, you know, being, like, two years ahead.

你到底幾歲來著

How old are you, anyway?

這問題倒是永遠不會老

Oh, because that question never gets old!

我覺得我要邀請查理去舞會

I think I'm going to ask Charlie to the prom.

你讓我們沒有通過貝氏測試法

And you just made us fail the Bechdel test.

用來甄別電影是否推動性別不平等的方法 需要滿足

電影中必須出現至少2名女演員 而且她們必須有名字

這些女演員之間必須有對話

對話主題不能涉及男性

什麼

The what?

你真有意思

You're funny!

再說了 我不覺得新來的孩子...

Besides, I don't think the new kid is into...

等等 舞會就是明天

Wait, prom is tomorrow.

你還沒定下男伴

You don't have a date yet?

所以你答應幫我裝飾了

So that's a yes to helping me decorate.

大家要穿成什麼樣

How would one dress?

男孩要穿晚禮服 女孩要穿長裙

Well, the boys wear dinner jackets and the girls wear ballgowns,

但你不用分得這麼清楚

but you don't need to be that gender specific.

我不知道你上一份工作幹了什麼 但...

I don't know what you did in your last job, but...

我不是保姆

I am NOT a baby-sitter.

只不過...你其實...

Except...you kind of...

..Are.

不管怎麼說

Anyway...

關於那個舞...舞會

..About the p...prom.

我在想也許你和我能...你懂的

I was thinking that maybe you and I could... You know.

不 我覺得還是算了

No. I shouldn't think so.

心疼

That was painful.

看看你們 人中精英

Look at you all. The cream of the crop.

尖子生

High achievers.

難怪這國家只有《唐頓莊園》這種劇

No wonder this country only exports Downton Abbey.

-我喜歡《唐頓莊園》 -你當然喜歡

- I like Downton Abbey. - Of course YOU like it.

演得就是一堆白人客客氣氣的

It's a bunch of white people being nice to each other.

要是伊德瑞斯·艾爾巴參演 你也會看

You'd watch it if Idris Elba were in it.

這麼快就開始作弊了 查爾斯

Are we cheating already, Charles?

伊德瑞斯·艾爾巴

你其實什麼都沒教我們

You haven't actually taught us anything yet.

沒錯

True.

伊德瑞斯·艾爾巴是一名英國演員 音樂家 配音演員和DJ

今天我們第一課怎麼樣

So how about our first lesson of the day?

你們的老師特別笨手笨腳

Your teacher has awful butterfingers.

你不能這麼做 這是他的私人財產

You can't do that! That's his private property.

阿普麗爾·麥克林 回答問題

April Maclean, the answer to the question

老處女是天生的還是後天的

are spinsters born or made?

你找到舞會的男伴了嗎

You got a date for the prom yet?

你應該不能問這種問題吧

Pretty sure you're not allowed to ask that.

-我有女伴 -當然了 拉姆

- I've got a date. - Of course, Ram.

畢竟你每次走進教室

The boy who hears silent applause

都仿佛能聽到無聲的鼓掌聲

every time he walks into a room.

解吧

Solve it.

別看上去這麼痛苦 馬特茲

Don't look so pained, Matteusz.

書上有這道題嗎

Is this even in the book?

我真心覺得都是她編的

I honestly think she makes this stuff up.

這是經典克萊因-戈爾登場的

It's the Gibbs probability density

吉布斯概率密度

in a classical Klein-Gordon field.

的確是啊

Well, it is.

我們不懂這個

We're not supposed to understand it.

她只是想讓我們覺得自己很蠢

She just wants us to feel stupid.

我敢打賭是她吃了失蹤的孩子

I bet she ate that missing kid.

他被吃了

He was eaten?

你到底是哪裡人 感覺像是女王時期的人

Where are you from anyway? You sound like the Queen.

我來自謝菲爾德

I'm from Sheffield.

我到底為啥跟你們這些蠢蛋說話

Why am I even talking to you geeks?

別讓我留你堂 拉姆 你絕對不會喜歡

Don't make me put you in detention, Ram. You wouldn't like it.

今晚大規模裝飾場地 歡迎志願者

The big decoration tonight. All volunteers are welcome.

今晚大規模裝飾場地 秋季舞會

Big decorations night. Autumn Ball.

歡迎志願者

All volunteers are welcome.

歡迎志願者

All volunteers are welcome.

今晚大規模裝飾場地

Big decoration tonight.

給 需要你哦

Here you are. Need you.

來幫幫我啊

Come and help me.

有人嗎

Anyone?

找男伴去舞會很重要 對嗎

Having a date to the prom is important, yes?

似的

Yeah.

我應該找馬特茲當我的伴

I shall ask Matteusz as my date.

這樣不對嗎

Is this not right?

-不不不 -謝菲爾德的學校就很不一樣

- No, no, no... - The schools in Sheffield are very different.

不 這樣很好 太好了

No, it's great. It's...it's fantastic.

這樣就說得通了

And it totally makes sense.

祝福你

Good for you.

-謝謝 -好吧

- Thank you. - OK.

他當然是了

Of course he is.

當然了

Of course.

-左邊 -開球

- On the left! - Open!

-過人 -開球

- Through! - Open!

-快 -我帶球

- Move! - I've got it!

-太好了 -快點

- Yes! - Come on!

拉姆

Ram!

Come on!

帶球

Get the ball!

快 快

Quick, quick!

空擋

Open!

剛剛怎麼回事

What the hell was that?!

-教練 -20圈

- Coach... - 20 laps. Now.

-為什麼 -25圈

- What for? - 25.

繼續訓練

Get a move on.

失蹤

凱文·威廉士

你見過凱文·威廉士嗎

不 不 你為什麼要幫忙裝飾

No. No. Why would you help decorate something

你根本不會去參與的晚會

that you can't even go to?

因為那個可憐的傢伙

Because that sad individual is probably

可能是我交朋友的唯一機會

the only chance you have at a friend.

我覺得我壓力太大了

Yeah, I'm under far too much pressure.

可不是嘛

Tell me about it.

-稍等 -好

- Just a minute. - All right.

我要這個 這是2...

I'll have some of this. It's two-for-one...

看你不穿校服還是很奇怪 坦婭

Still weird to see without your uniform, Tanya.

-我現在上初中了 -跳級生

- I'm in sixth form now. - Overachiever.

我抓到我丈夫坐在樓梯上摸自己

I caught my husband fiddling with himself on the stairs.

謝謝

Thank you.

我回來了

I'm home.

你過得挺愜意啊

You took your own sweet time.

有人嗎

Hello?

一般你這時候應該做好作業了

You're usually done by now.

你也好

Hello to you too.

媽媽 你知道學校的舞會...

Mum, you know this prom at school...

你年紀太小 不能和男孩子跳舞

You're too young to be dancing with boys.

但我其實...

But I'm technically...

你的頭腦很聰明 你可以跳級

Your brain is smart enough to have allowed you to skip ahead,

但你還是一個小姑娘

but you are still a little girl.

連自己的作業都還沒做好

One who isn't even finished with her homework.

快點幹活 才能玩

Work fast. Fun is for later.

什麼時候 等我40歲嗎

When, when I'm 40?

怎麼了

What's the matter?

相關焦點