更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
來吧 羅茜 我們去公園 走吧 本
Come on, Rosie, let's go to the park. Come on, Ben!
為什麼我還要去
Why do I have to come?
因為會很好玩的 拿上球
Because it's fun. Bring a ball.
不 羅茜 把外套和鞋穿好
No, Rosie, we keep our coat and our shoes on.
別吵 別吵 羅茜
Not the noise. Not the noise, Rosie.
-走吧 走吧 -為什麼我們不能幹脆不去
- Come on. Come on. - Why do we just not bother?
因為這很有趣 還有新鮮空氣
Because it's fun and it's fresh air.
周六本就該去公園玩
It's what people are supposed to do on a Saturday,
所以我們就盡情享受吧 好嗎
so let's just enjoy ourselves, OK?
就好好玩一玩 行嗎
Let's just have fun, all right?
來吧 咱們走 走吧
Come on, come on, come on.
不 羅茜
No, Rosie.
別鬧 你喜歡公園的
Oh, come on. You love the park.
別這樣
Come on.
別抓我
Not the talons.
好吧 羅茜 你想去哪
OK, Rosie, where do you want to go?
不要 羅茜 不要
No, no! Rosie! No.
羅茜 過來
Rosie, here.
做得好 羅茜 你找到了另一個X
Well done, Rosie, you found another X,
但你不能在馬路上跑 聽懂了嗎
but you do not run in the road. Do you understand?
來吧 起來
Come on, up we get.
到此為止了
That's it.
-早上好 克裡斯 -下午好 西蒙
- Morning, Chris. - Afternoon, Simon.
走吧 艾莉 咱們還有好多事要做
Well, come on, Ali, got lots to do.
跟上
Keep up.
是的 她又賴在地上不肯起來了
Yeah, she's gone on strike.
就像往常一樣 她撂挑子耍賴皮
It's just the usual. She's downed tools.
真的讓人很頭疼
Doing my head in.
我只想要20分鐘來開始這個研究計劃
I just want to 20 minutes to start this research proposal.
玩馬裡奧嗎
Playing Mario?
-我只差一個月亮了 -但她跑到馬路上了
- Just one more moon. - Yeah, but she ran into the road.
我們得給她套個牽引繩再出門
We need to take her on for a walk on a lead.
但你說了你會帶她去公園
But you did say that you would take her.
我知道 我會的
I know, and I will,
但如果我們開車去會更容易
but it's going to be easier if we drive there.
好吧
Ok.
爸爸 為什麼你不去學開車
Dad, why don't you learn to drive?
那你為什麼不去學開車
Oh, why don't you learn to drive?
因為我才11歲
Because I'm 11.
起來 起來 起來
Come on. Come on, come on.
這才乖嘛
There's a good girl.
天哪 真是沒完沒了 是吧
Christ! Never stops, does it?
就你話多 賈斯廷·特魯多[加拿大第23任總理]All right, Justin Trudeau.
一會兒見 走吧
See you later. Come on.
好了 把你的安全帶系上
That's it. Get your seat belt on.
小心手指 小心手指
Fingers, fingers, fingers, fingers.
羅茜...
Rosie...
本 確保她系好安全帶
Ben, just make sure she's keeping that seat belt on.
系上 系上
Get it in, get it in.
不 系好安全帶才能出發
No, we shouldn't leave without the seat belt.
確保她一直繫著安全帶 好嗎 本
Make sure she keeps the seat belt in, OK, Ben?
冷靜 冷靜
Calm down, calm down!
羅茜 別動媽媽的椅子
Rosie, leave Mummy's chair.
沒事的
It's all right.
我們到了
Here we are.
來吧 寶貝
Oh, come on, darling.
來 牽著媽媽的手
Come on, hold Mummy's hand.
別咬媽媽 別
Don't bite Mummy. No.
不 不許咬媽媽
No. Do not bite Mummy.
不 羅茜
No, Rosie.
別學《行屍走肉》裡的殭屍
Not Walking Dead zombie.
-把她弄進公園裡 -來來來
- Just get her into the park. - Come on, come on.
走著
There we go.
那我就繼續回去打遊戲了
So, I might just head back. You know?
不 羅茜 那是什麼
No, Rosie. What's that?
你往嘴裡塞什麼呢 不要 別
What's that in your mouth? No, no.
別 別 別吃那個 別吃那個
No, no, don't eat that. Don't eat that.
不是屎吧
It's not, is it?
嗯 就是土
No, it's, like, park matter.
好了 我們來過公園了 回家吧
Right, we've been to the park. Shall we go home?
什麼
What?!
我還以為我們要好好玩玩
I thought we were going to have fun.
還得我去撿球是吧
Oh, I'm getting that, am I?
她
來
了
第一季 第一集
羅茜·葉茨的一天
-一切都還好吧 -嗯
- Everything all right? - Yeah.
但我得再量一下
I'm just going to double-check that measurement.
您還真是豔壓群芳
If you've come as a cunt, you've won.
看來你倆不等我就開始喝了
I see you two have started early.
好了 冷靜點 高更[法國後印象派畫家]All right. Calm down, Gauguin.
如果有人有時間機器
If one were to have a Time Machine,
我可不確定後印象主義會是我想去的第一站
I'm not sure post-impressionism would be my first port of call.
不 應該去上世紀80年代的夏威夷
No, presumably 1980s Hawaii
好把襯衫還給夏威夷神探
to give Magnum his shirt back.
《夏威夷神探》為80年代經典美劇
男主角很喜歡穿花襯衫
當然 在《夏威夷神探》裡
Of course, in Magnum,
關於希金斯這個人物有個小彩蛋 你們知道嗎
what's the interesting fact about Higgins?
希金斯不是管家
Higgins was not the butler.
他實際上擁有整個莊園
He actually owned the whole estate.
天哪 馬提
Oh, fucking Christ, Marty.
你太無趣了 聽你說話 拉稀都能憋成便秘
You are so dull, you could stiffen diarrhoea.
等一下 如果艾米莉在這裡 那誰在照看本
Hang on, if Emily's here, who's looking after Ben?
你真是個混蛋
You're such a prick.
我在哪都能認出那粗壯的胳膊
I'd recognise those dinner lady's arms anywhere.
艾米莉的體型已經在向她瓦爾阿姨靠攏了
Emily is turning into her Auntie Val.
她連照片都比一般人的重 貼在冰箱門上都會掉下來
If she stuck her picture on the fridge door, it'd fall over.
你知道變胖是懷孕的正常現象 對吧
You do know how pregnancy works, right?
而且從某種程度上說 這是你的錯
And in a way - in a way - it's your fault,
因為是你上了她
cos you did fuck her.
好吧 那您的感情生活如何了
All right, how's your love life again?
你現在還剩多少卵子 三個還是四個
How many eggs have you got left now? Is it three or four?
你真得好好考慮一下凍卵了
You really should think about getting those frozen.
不過 某種程度上 它們已經凍上了 是吧
Although, in a way, they already are, aren't they?
你可是遇見一個願意碰你的女人
You do know you just married
就把她急忙娶進門了 還好意思說我
the first woman you met who'd touch you?
說到瓦爾阿姨 我得去外面接個電話
Talking of Auntie Val, I shall take this outside.
關於《夏威夷神探》的第二點
Magnum, point deux.
你好 親愛的
Hi, hon.
你在哪裡
Hey, where are you?
下班了有點事 產檢怎麼樣了
Just a thing after work. How was the check-up?
助產士認為寶寶的生長
The midwife thinks that there might be a problem
可能有點問題
with her growth.
什麼叫有點問題
What do you mean, problem?
心率和其他的都還好
Well, the heart rate and everything's fine.
只是我的腹圍
It's just that my belly
自從上次產檢過後 就沒有再變大
hasn't got any bigger since the last check-up.
明明就有長
Yeah, it has.
難道沒長嗎
Hasn't it?
她想再做一次超聲波掃描
And she wants to do another ultrasound scan.
應該沒事的
Well, it's probably fine.
我們回頭再聊
We'll talk later.
你要回來了嗎
Yeah, you coming home?
我工作這邊還有點事 很快就回家
I've got this work thing. I'll be home soon.
但 不會有事的 是吧
But it's going to be ok, right?
是啊 應該吧
Yeah, I suppose, yeah. Yeah.
好了 再見 親愛的
OK. Bye, hon.
你想吃什麼 羅茜
So what do you want, Rosie?
意面嗎
Pasta?
不 你不能吃呼啦圈[英國零食品牌]No, you can't have Hula Hoops.
那些是獎勵用的 你得吃健康食品
They're a treat. You have to have healthy food.
她都往嘴裡塞了那麼多亂七八糟的東西了
Given what she does put in her mouth,
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果