當你走完了美滿的一生
What is the reward for a life well-lived,
並選擇了一個計劃周詳的上載人生後 你將收穫什麼
and an upload well-planned for?
你將欣賞到人工設計出的完美自然風光
The most perfect natural beauty that man can design.
你將享受到在你人生結束後 最美好的時光
The best days of your life could be after it's over.
你做得很好 你值得這一切
You did well. you deserve.
湖景 霍裡森公司傾情推出
Lake View, by Horizen.
當你走完了美滿的一生
What is the reward for a life well-lived,
並選擇了一個計劃周詳的上載人生後 你將收穫什麼
and an upload well-planned for?
我到了
Oh, this is me.
讓一讓 讓一讓
Getting off. Getting off!
我該下去了
This is my stop!
各位讓一讓 不好意思
Got to get off. Excuse me.
諾拉·安東尼
諾拉
Hey, Nora,
請你專注工作 別放音樂
attention on your work, please. No music.
多謝提醒 露西 我會記住的
Thanks so much, Lucy. I'll remember that.
雷吉娜·福塔沃拉博
渲染完成
激活
你好 雷吉娜
Hello, Rechna.
現在還不必回應我
No need to answer me yet.
系統仍在處理大量信息
The system is still processing a lot of information.
但我將會數到三
But I'm going to count to three.
試著在你腦海中跟我一起數
Try to count with me in your mind.
一 二
One, two,
三
three.
天哪 我在哪裡
Oh, my God. Where am I?
一切都好 雷吉娜
It's all good, Rechna.
歡迎來到上載人生
Welcome to upload.
第682行有一個無效的語法錯誤
There's an invalid syntax error on line 682.
是啊 是什麼錯呢
Yeah, what is that?
又是一個無效指針
It's another no-pointer.
我能搞定
I got it.
好了 搞定了
Yes, nailed it.
好的 類定義仍然需要處理
Okay, the class definitions still need work.
我才不幹 我得去放鬆一會兒了 再見
God, no. I got to veg a little. I'll see you later, buddy.
-別啊 哥們 很快就好了 -再見
- No, dude, we are so close. - Bye.
車
Car?
-有何需要 內森 -請清理攝像機鏡頭
- Yes, Nathan? - Clean camera lenses, please.
開始清理
Begin cleaning.
還有19分鐘 你就將到達目的...地
You are 19 minutes from your destin... ation.
出發吧
Let's... go.
該死
Shit.
警官 這車就忽然開始狂飆
Officer, it just started racing.
真的非常不可思議 我會儘快把車送去檢修的
It was the craziest thing. I will take it in to be serviced ASAP.
我原本是打算開車到我母親家裡去過感恩節的
I'm on my way to my mom's place for Thanksgiving.
你能想像嗎 如果他們在等我 但我的車...
And could you imagine if they were waiting for me, and my car...
嗯哼 車 你說說吧 是怎麼回事
Mm-hmm. Car, what's your story?
我下線了一會兒
Lost consciousness for a minute.
現在我將更新殺毒軟體
Will update anti-virus software now.
是啊 快去更新 這車裡還坐著一個大活人呢
Yeah, you do that. There's a human life back here. Wow.
人工智慧真是差勁死了 不是嗎
AI is just the worst, isn't it?
好吧 你可以走了 儘快把車送去檢修
Okay, you can go now. Take it in soon, though.
我可不想再看見你
I don't want to see you again.
是嗎 你在哪個分局工作 南加州嗎
Oh, no? What station you in... SoCal?
我是否該致電你的長期女友英格麗
Should I call your longtime girlfriend Ingrid
並通知她你將遲到
and tell her you will be late?
好吧 看見沒 這程序絕對錯亂了
Okay. See? That's not supposed to happen.
再見
Bye.
天哪 我那是在友好搭訕
God. It's called being nice.
你到底是誰的車啊
Whose car are you anyway, huh?
花旗銀行的
Citibank's.
真正付錢的是誰
Who's making the payments?
-是你 -是我 這就對了 走吧
- You are. - Me. That's right. Let's go.
上載新生
第一季 第一集
抱歉我遲到了 布朗太太
Sorry I'm late, Mrs. Brown.
我得去拿蛋糕 並且我...
I had to get the cakes, and I...
英格麗 你在啊
Ingrid, you're here.
我是不是唐突了
Am I crashing something right now?
詹米 我們隨時歡迎你 來吧
Jamie, you're always welcome. Come on.
內森 去給他拿把椅子
Nathan, get him a chair.
好的
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
-她來這幹什麼 -我知道 我知道
- What is she doing here? - I know. I know.
我也覺得這不是個好主意
I didn't think it was a great idea, either,
然後她就開始哭 我可受不了她哭
and then she started crying, and I can't handle crying.
你為什麼不警告我
Why didn't you warn me?
我可以在塔可鍾過感恩節的
I could have had Thanksgiving at Taco Bell.
好吧 她是有點自以為是
Okay, yes, she's a little entitled,
有時她也會有點虛偽
and she can be kind of phony sometimes.
-但是 -但是她是我女朋友 你還是習慣起來吧
- But? - But she's my girlfriend, so get used to it.
如果現在她在家族感恩節聚餐時不請自來
If she's inviting herself to family Thanksgiving,
接下來她就會期待求婚了
the next thing she's gonna expect is a proposal.
好好習慣吧
Get used to that.
真棒
Super.
等等 這個叫仙果沙拉嗎
So wait... This is called ambrosia salad?
是道甜品嗎
Is it a dessert?
是沙拉
It's a salad.
好的
Oh. Good.
英格麗 內森說
So, Ingrid, Nathan says
你要請他去參加你奶奶的百歲宴了
you invited him to your grandma's hundredth birthday.
-一百歲了 很厲害 -她已經去了天堂
- Wow. 100. Impressive. - Well, she's in heaven.
哪一家
Oh. Which one?
湖景
Lakeview?
聽說那裡很漂亮
Heard that's really beautiful.
是的
Yes.
我們是霍裡森家族
We are a Horizen family.
兩端無限數據流量
Unlimited data on both sides.
對我來說上載太貴了
Upload's too expensive for me.
在他們的免費版研究出來之前
I'll be starting on a SIM card
我先儲存在SIM卡上
until these two finish their free version.
要是內森少去參加派對
It won't take too long if Nathan parties a little less
多寫點代碼 就用不了多久
and programs a little more.
你要是給錢 讓他做毒品測試都行
Pay him a salary, you can ask for a drug test.
贊 媽 懟得好
Oh, yes! Mom! Got him.
-內森叔叔 -怎麼了
- Uncle Nathan? - Yeah.
你能幫我一起做古典舞作業嗎
Can you help me with my classical dance homework?
當然了 小可愛
Of course, honey bunny.
內森叔叔
Uncle Nathan!
我還能再跳一個小時
I could dance for another hour.
是嗎 我也可以
Yeah. So could I.
你才不行
No, you couldn't.
我們
We're, um...
這裡結束了 對吧
we're done here, right?
你覺得他們喜歡我嗎
You think they like me?
當然 你太性感了
Yeah, you're so fuckin' hot.
什麼
What?
等等 你剛才說什麼
Uh, wait, what did you say?
-你的家人 -當然
- Your family? - Yeah.
你媽媽說我是你第一個
Your mom said I was the first girl
帶回家過感恩節的女孩
you ever brought home for Thanksgiving.
是啊 這沒什麼
Yeah, no big deal.
我覺得這很重要
I think it's a big deal.
我感覺自己很特別 寶貝
I feel very special, babe.
挺好
Cool.
不用謝
You're welcome.
混蛋
Asshole!
你沒開"優先乘坐者"吧
You don't have "prioritize occupant" on, do you?
當然開了
Of course.
我更在乎我們
I care about us.
誰會優先行人啊
You don't prioritize pedestrian, do you?
停車
Park.
今晚睡我家嗎
Sleep over tonight?
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果