你只跟我和那位警官說過話
So, you only spoke with me and the officer,
我們到之前 你沒看到任何人嗎
you didn't see anyone else before we arrived?
這個可以給我嗎 謝謝
Can I take that? Thank you.
塔米卡
Hey, Tamika.
我還有幾個問題要問 馬上回來
I have a few more questions. I'll be right back.
在法庭耽擱了
I got held up in court.
中心說是個孩子
Central said it was a child?
弗萊德和喬伊·皮特森的兒子
Fred and Joy Peterson's son.
奧利嗎
Ollie?
不 弟弟弗蘭基
No, the younger one, Frankie.
很可怕 拉夫
It's bad, Ralph.
那是報警的人嗎
Is that the guy who called it in?
-是的 -他不該待在這兒
- Yeah. - Well, he shouldn't be here.
找到帶他回局裡
Have someone take him back to the house.
叫他們把他留在那裡 照顧好他 直到我回去
Tell 'em to keep him there, keep him happy 'til I get back.
喬治
Hey George,
開始在附近找監控攝像頭
start looking for security cameras around the area
商店 私宅 紅綠燈
like shops, homes, traffic lights,
並開始盤查尋找潛在目擊者
and get a door-to-door canvas going for possible wits.
-好嗎 -安德森警探
- Yeah? - Detective Anderson.
我是尤尼斯·薩布洛 喬治亞州調查局
Yunis Sablo, GBI.
你好 謝謝你這麼快就趕來
Hey, Loot, thanks for coming so quick.
我們可以幫你們排查周邊 你需要什麼儘管說
We can help you canvas the area, anything else you might need.
多謝了 我只剩一個警探了
I appreciate that, I'm down to one detective,
她...
and she's um...
嗯 我見過她了
Yeah. We met.
驗屍官說上軀幹的組織撕裂
So, the coroner said the tissue tears on the upper torso,
邊緣處有齒痕
there's teeth impressions around the edges.
動物咬的嗎
Animal?
不是
No.
局外人 第一季 第一集
我當時在遛狗
I was walking the dog.
-從哪開始遛的 -從我家
- Starting from where? - From my house.
馬布裡街246號
Two-four-six Mulberry Street.
那是幾點
What time was this?
5點 跟往常一樣 我們走下山
Five, like always. We walked down the hill,
拐彎走上巴納姆街 去了公園
turned onto Barnham Street, headed toward the park.
我們常去那裡 它自己就知道路
We go out there so often, she could take herself.
-你在哪裡停過嗎 -沒有 長官
- Did you stop anywhere? - No, sir.
好 你去了公園 那是...
Okay, you got to the park...
5:15左右
Five-fifteenish.
你一路上看見誰了嗎
Did you see anybody along the way?
沒有
No.
你...
Did, um...
注意到了任何東西嗎
Did anything catch your eye?
或許什麼不尋常的東西
Maybe something out of the ordinary--
我們經過公園入口
When we passed that lot...
附近的停車場時
near the park entrance...
有輛貨車
there was a van.
我之所以注意到
I only noticed it
是因為那停車場5點過後一般都沒車了
because that lot always empties out a little after five and...
只有那一輛車還停在那裡
it was the only vehicle still there.
可以給我描述一下嗎
Can you describe it for me?
白色的
White.
後面有雙開門 像是送貨的
Double doors in the back, like for deliveries.
車側有什麼字或電話號碼嗎
Any lettering on the sides and numbers, perhaps?
沒有
No.
你記下牌照了嗎
Did you get a license plate number?
-沒 抱歉 -沒事
- I'm sorry. - Okay.
那麼 你看到那男孩時
So, when you saw the boy, um...
你是否出於任何原因碰過他
did you touch him for any reason,
或許想查看他是否還活著
maybe to see if he was still alive or...
或是因為任何原因
any reasoning whatsoever?
怎麼可能還活著
Still alive?
好了 今天是比賽日的特別早餐
All right, guys. Game day breakfast special.
趁還怪怪的趕緊吃
Get 'em while they're weird.
你不是要做紫色的嗎
I thought you were making purple.
爸爸的藍色食用色素用完了
Well, Daddy ran out of blue food color,
紅藍才能做出紫色 所以 只能是綠的了
and red and blue make purple, so... green.
黃和紅混合是橘色
Yellow and red make orange.
我永遠理解不了為何黃和藍混合是綠色
I'll never understand how blue and yellow make green.
那毫無道理
That just doesn't make sense.
今天誰會贏 姑娘們
Who's gonna win today, girls?
-你的龍隊 -龍隊
- Your Dragons. - Dragons.
龍隊 沒錯
The Dragons, you're right.
至少 希望能贏 我們會盡力的
At least, I hope so, you know. We're gonna try.
如果兩隊都在賽前祈禱
If two teams both pray before a game,
-上帝會選誰 -他不選誰
- who does God pick? - He doesn't.
除非是佛羅裡達州對喬治亞州 親愛的
Well, unless it's Florida-Georgia, honey,
-那樣的話 -泰瑞
- you know, in that case-- - Terry.
-喬治亞州會贏的 -上帝才不會選邊站
- Georgia's gonna get the pick. - God doesn't pick.
那他們為什麼祈禱
Then why do they pray?
這會讓他們想非常努力地比賽
Well, because it helps them wanna play at their very, very best,
不管結果如何
regardless of the outcome.
知道吧
You know?
大家今天還想打比賽 真勇敢
So brave, all the families still wanted to play today.
是啊
Uh, yeah, well, you know...
肯定不會輕鬆 但這都好幾天了
it's not gonna be easy, but it's been a few days.
我想大家想看看能不能撐過去
I think people wanna try and see if they can start to push through.
完美
你在這裡
There you are.
親愛的 我得走了
Honey, I gotta go.
庇護所安排我一早上都做接納評估
The shelter has me running intake evaluations all morning.
你會沒事吧
You gonna be okay?
德雷克跟了他兩年
He had Derek under his wing for two years.
我們有多少次送他上了他的車
How many times did we put him in the car with him?
半數時候
Half the times...
我們還跟他揮手道別
we even waved goodbye.
拉夫
Ralph...
德雷剋死於癌症 跟那男人毫無關係
Derek had cancer. That man had nothing to do with it.
你去為他做了的事逮捕他
You go arrest him for what he has done.
我真希望他拘捕
I hope to God he resists.
一振
Strike one!
沒事 就一球 吉米 努力上壘
It's all right. Just a single, Jimmy. Come and see me.
打得好才能有機會上壘
Walk's as good as a hit.
加油 吉米 等好球
Come on, Jimmy, wait for your pitch, pal.
康納 拿個球棒
Connor, get a bat.
逮捕令 切諾基地方法院
去拿下他吧 牛仔
Go get 'em, cowboy.
好 我們走吧
Okay, let's do it.
媽...是警察
Ma... it's the cops.
希望不是來還逾期的圖書館書的
I hope this isn't about those overdue library books.
不
No!
是什麼會讓人做出這樣的事
What would make someone do such a thing?
好了 這我不比你更清楚 瑪麗
Well, right now, I don't know any better than you do, Mary.
就告訴我你都看到了什麼 具體說
Just tell me what you saw, specifically
是昨天下午
yesterday afternoon.
我從傑拉德商店買了雜貨出來
I was coming out of Gerald's with my groceries.
雖然不如克羅格商店好 但離我家更近
It's not as nice as Kroger's, but it's close to me and, um....
上次出事故後 我不願開太遠
after my last accident, I don't like to drive that far.
你說這時大概三點
It was about three o'clock, you said.
三點整
Exactly three.
我聽到了鐘樓敲鐘
I heard the clock tower chimes,
我當時正要走
just as I was leaving.
我看到了皮特森家的男孩
And I saw the Peterson boy.
他穿了什麼
What was he wearing?
就是小男孩的衣服
You know, just boy clothes.
籃牛仔褲 T恤衫 棒球帽
Blue jeans, t-shirt. Ball cap...
然後你看到了什麼
And what'd you see next?
弗蘭基
Hey, Frankie.
梅特蘭先生 你好
Hey there, Mr. Maitland.
真是糟糕
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果