更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
神秘法醫
第一季 第一集
犯罪行為
Actus Reus
-你在幹什麼 -看《正午》
- What are you doing? - Watching High Noon?
《正午》:1952年美國黑白西部片
不不不 我是說你怎麼沒在工作
No, no. No, no. Why aren't you working?
我討厭小丑
I hate clowns.
很多人都討厭小丑
Yeah, lots of people hate clowns.
我們付你工資是要你在下午五點前完成屍檢
You're being paid to complete an autopsy of one by 5pm.
-讓費爾利做 -就你來
- Let Fairley do it. - You're doing it.
-我不做 -丹尼爾 警方今天就需要屍檢報告
- No, I'm not. - Daniel, the police need it by today.
嫌疑人有逃跑的可能
There are people of interest who are a flight risk,
因為 沒錯 這看上去像是謀殺
because, ta-da!, this looks like murder.
-很好 -不好 我需要知道是不是
- Great. - Not great. I need to know if it is.
-交給費爾利 -我是交給了你
- Give it to Fairley. - I gave it to you.
我不做
I'm not doing it.
你以為我不知道這個人是誰嗎
Do you think I don't know who this guy is?
被指控猥褻兒童 但指控都沒成立
Accusations of child molestation. But none that have stuck.
現在他死了
Now that he's dead,
警方就覺得是某個他的受害者長大了
the police are thinking one of his victims grew up,
追蹤到了他
tracked him down,
趁他做瑜伽時偷襲弄斷了他脖子
surprised him on his yoga mat and broke his neck.
那你為什麼沒在做屍檢
Then why aren't you doing the autopsy?
因為如果我來 我就會發現真正的死因
Because if I do it, I'll find that cause of death
是第二三頸椎過度扭轉
is a subarachnoid haemorrhage on the base of the brain
造成右側椎動脈創傷性內側撕裂
as a result of traumatic medial laceration of the right vertebral artery
引發的顱底蛛網膜下腔出血
by excessive auto-rotation of the C2 and C3 vertebrae.
他是帶狀做瑜伽時
He died twisting his neck
扭斷自己脖子死的
doing yoga in his make-up.
化著妝是因為能勾起他
Wearing it because it brought back
曾經和那些被他毀掉一生的孩子
sweet memories of the tender moments
一起度過溫柔時刻的甜蜜回憶
he spent with all those children whose lives he destroyed,
所以死後出現了勃起
hence the angel lust.
你想要屍檢報告 就交給費爾利
You want it done, give to Fairley.
幸運的話 他可能會認定為鈍性創傷至死
With a bit of luck, he might suggest blunt-force trauma,
警察會展開調查
the police will investigate
然後發現這個豬頭的各種骯髒過去
and then enough dirt will come up on this shithead
他會被人們記住是個兒童猥褻犯 而不是個小丑
that he'll be remembered as a child molester instead of a clown.
你真的不該打擾一個男人看《正午》
You really shouldn't interrupt a guy watching High Noon.
費爾利屍檢了你的小丑
Fairley's finished your clown.
給我一個不開除你的理由
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't fire you?
專業詞彙
Vocabulary.
我有最豐富多彩的專業詞彙
I have the most arcipluvian way with words.
-你幾年前就辭職過 -我知道
- You quit years ago. - I know.
很難開始新生活
It's hard to start again.
人們都說容易 但說實話 那需要決心
They say it's easy but, I tell you, it takes willpower.
隨你便
Knock yourself out.
你告訴了費爾利瑜伽的事
You told Fairley about the yoga.
沒錯
Yes.
他可能會得出不同的結論
He might have come to a different conclusion.
那個豬頭現在就這麼一死了之
Now that grease-painted prick gets away with it by dying.
但那是事實
It was the truth.
你知道嗎 你應該解僱我
You know what? You should fire me,
趁我還沒把我們卷進麻煩
before I get us both into trouble.
我是應該那樣 但又有什麼好處呢
Yeah, I should. But what good would it do?
你還是會去檢查室繼續工作 你太愛這份工作了
You'd still be in that exam room, working. You love it too much.
所以下次我發現不喜歡的東西要怎麼辦
So, what happens the next time I find something that I don't like?
一邊看加裡·庫珀的電影 一邊說出真相
You watch Gary Cooper and you tell the truth.
加裡·庫珀:《正午》男主角
但要是你沒做好你的工作 我會扣你工資
But if you fail to do your job, I will dock your pay,
所以快回去工資
so get back to work.
還有給費爾利道歉
And apologise to Fairley.
-費爾利 -啊
- Fairley? - Ah!
你是來道歉的嗎
You're here to apologise?
-是的 -是你自願還是帕維奇命令你來的
- Yeah. - Because you want to or because Pavich told you to?
多虧你
Thanks to you,
我香道課遲到了
I'm late for my kodo class.
香道
Kodo.
日本薰香藝術
The Japanese art of incense appreciation.
-你的結論沒錯 -是啊
- You were right. - Yeah.
你還好嗎
You OK?
還好
Yeah.
我是哈羅
Harrow.
你的女兒以前嗑藥嗎
Has your daughter taken drugs before?
據我所知沒有 她服用了什麼
Not that I'm aware of. What was it she took?
第一症狀表明是某種精神活性藥物 搖頭丸之類
First symptoms suggest some sort of psychoactive, like MDMA.
但目前狀態良好
But she's responded well.
-她怎麼到這兒的 -她被別人送到了外面
- How did she get here? - She was left outside by someone.
他們沒留下來
They didn't stick around.
她就在這裡
She's just in here.
芙恩
Fern?!
芙恩
Fern!
芙恩 等等
Fern, wait!
現在打來不是時候
Not a great time.
抱歉 芙恩在你那裡嗎
Sorry. Is Fern there?
沒有
Ha! No.
-她來過電話嗎 -親自說話嗎
- Has she called? - Using her actual voice?
她就一周前發了條簡訊 說自己很好
She sent me a text, like, a week ago, saying she's fine.
怎麼 發生什麼了
Why? What's happened?
她被送到了急診室 因為服用了藥物
She was admitted to Emergency. She took something.
-什麼時候 -一種派對藥
- When? - A party drug.
-但她沒事 -哪家醫院
- But she was OK. - Which hospital?
她沒事嗎 你見到她了嗎
Is she OK? Did you see her?
我到之前她離開了
She left before I got there.
-我們要怎麼辦 -我不知道
- What do we do? - I don't know.
你跟她說上話了就告訴我
Just let me know if you talk to her.
禁止停車
停車處
無限制
你知道我是誰嗎
Do you know who I am?
知道
Yeah.
布魯斯·瑞莫斯
Bruce Reimers.
不知道你來這裡幹什麼
Not sure why you're here?
厭倦了騷擾費爾利嗎
Get bored of hassling Fairley?
費爾利是個白痴
Fairley's an idiot.
他不是
He's not.
雖然他確實會花一百多塊在髮型上
Though he does spend more than a hundred bucks on a haircut.
-喝酒嗎 -當然
- Drink? - Sure.
做夢
Tough shit.
我才不會和闖入貝蒂號的人喝酒
I don't drink with people who break into Bettie.
你想幹什麼 瑞莫斯
What do you want, Reimers?
你上司給的
It's from your boss.
如果這周末前我不認領莉薇的屍體
If I don't collect Livvy's body by the end of the week,
政府就會火化她
the state will cremate her.
周末前嗎
End of the week?
-那你最好... -不 不
- Well, you better... - No! No!
-這案子已經結束了 -那就重啟調查
- The case is closed. - Reopen it.
瑞莫斯 你的女兒不是死於謀殺
Reimers, your daughter wasn't murdered.
她是被殺死的
She was murdered.
奧利維亞沒有自殺
Olivia didn't kill herself.
你的蠢貨同事費爾利 完全搞錯了
Your idiot mate, Fairley, got it wrong!
聽著 我也很不喜歡費爾利
Hey, I don't like Fairley any more than you.
-但他檢查得很仔細 -那他肯定漏掉了什麼
- But he is thorough. - Well, he missed something.
沒有
No.
你要向我開槍嗎
You gonna shoot me?
死掉的病理學家可沒法做屍檢
Dead pathologists do shitty autopsies.
別朝貝蒂開槍
Whoa! Not Bettie.
冷靜點
Whoa...
莉薇是被謀殺的
Livvy was murdered!
聽著 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
你和其他人一樣 身處這個體制之中
You get what everyone else gets. You get the system.
這個體制審視了一切 做出了決定
The system that looks at everything and makes a decision.
這個體制認定你的女兒並非死於謀殺
And the system decided your daughter wasn't murdered.
嘿
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果