總想給你打把傘,因為自己淋了雨
Because I've been caught in the rain, I always want to give you an umbrella.
你太棒了,值得任何人為你著迷
You're great, you deserve anyone's heart for you.
便利商店不賣心但我願意為你而來
Convenience stores don't sell heart, but I'm willing to move for you.
於是我抬起頭來望天眼淚都憋不住
I looked up at the sky and i couldn't hold back my tears.
精彩的愛情,總會讓一個人失望。
Amazing love always fails to live up to a person's affection.
不急不躁總在不經意間出現
Don't worry that the best always appear sourcing.
不要想當然地以為南行的人會陪你一路北上。
You can't imagine that the original southbound man will accompany you all the way north.
事後才明白,人間許多相遇都太過多餘
Only later did I realize that many encounters in the world were too much.
反覆到底是愛還是不甘心
Back and again to the end is love or not.
淚水似乎不太聽話它總是無名之輩
Tears don't seem very obedient, it's always inexplicable to come out.
任何事都不能總是找藉口,誰都可以去。
Nothing's going to ever make an excuse, can anyone go, right?
不知嘴角上翹了多少,笑起來不僵硬
何時才能找出不甘心與喜愛
When will you find out what you're not willing to do and like?
為什麼說一個愛你入骨的女孩不懂事?
What makes you accuse a girl who loves you?
女性善於假裝她們生活得很快樂
Women are good at pretending to be happy.
I don't know how much the corner of my mouth goes up, and i can smile without stiffness.
若不願打傘,願淋雨愛你
If the umbrella is not sincere, I am willing to rain love you.
您是想念那個夏天,還是想念那個夏天?
Do you miss that summer, or those who missed that summer?