你是我猝不及防的心動 是我始料不及的驚鴻You are my unexpected heart, I was surprised
不相信一見鍾情所以才想盡辦法見你第二面
I don't believe in love at first sight, so I try my best to meet you again
我終於遇到一個喜歡到不願意撒手的人了。
I finally met a person who likes it so much that I don't want to give up .
能不能給我一個機會,讓我陪你看星星。
Can you give me a chance to watch the stars with you.
砰砰在左邊,你在砰砰裡。
Bang bang on the left, you're in the bang.
我以前叫敢敢因為我偷了你的心所以我現在叫憨憨。
I used to call dare, because I stole your heart, so I'm now called Han Han.
你來時冬至,但眉上風止。
You came at the winter solstice, but the wind stopped on your brow.
愛你勝過愛自己 希望你能明白.
I love you more than myself. I hope you can understand.
你跟世界盃的區別就是就是世界盃屬於世界而你屬於我
I love you more than myself. I hope you can understand
若有幸白頭偕老,絕不付今生溫柔。
If you are lucky enough to grow old together, never pay for the tenderness of this life.
都怪你呀,破壞了我孤獨終老的計劃
I blame you for destroying my plan to die alone.
我昨天很喜歡你 今天也很喜歡你 而且預感明天更喜歡你.
I like you yesterday and I like you today, and I feel like you more tomorrow.
我每天只想你一次,卻持續了24小時
I miss you once a day, but it lasts 24 hours.