Scene Four
Cast of Characters: 出場人物列表:
Queen 皇后
Magic mirror 魔鏡
Snow White 白雪公主
Seven dwarves: 七個小矮人:
Doc 老學究
Happy 開心果
Sneezy 噴嚏精
Bashful 害羞鬼
Grumpy 老頑固
Sleepy 瞌睡蟲
Dopey 糊塗蛋
Prince 王子
Voice-over:From then on, Snow White stayed with the dwarves. In the palace, after the bad queen ate the heart, she took out the mirror and asked again.
旁白:從那以後,白雪公主就和矮人們住在一起了。在宮殿裡,壞王后吃了心之後,取出鏡子又問道。
Queen: Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?
皇后:牆上的魔鏡啊。誰是這世界上最漂亮的女人?
Magic mirror: You are beautiful, but Snow White is still alive. She lives with the seven dwarves. No one is more beautiful than her.
魔鏡:你很美,但是白雪公主還活著。她和七個小矮人生活在一起。沒有人比她更美麗。
Queen: What? Snow White is not dead? (very angry) Ha-ha, I got a good idea.
皇后:什麼?白雪公主沒有死?(非常生氣)哈哈,我想到了一個好主意。
Voice-over:The queen made a poisonous apple and dressed herself like an old woman. She came to the house.
旁白:皇后做了一個有毒的蘋果,把自己打扮成一位老婦人。她來到房子前。
Queen: Good things to sell! Pretty apples to sell! Cheap! Very cheap!
皇后:賣好東西嘍!賣漂亮的蘋果嘍!便宜!很便宜!
Snow White: Hi, good day, grandma.
白雪公主:嗨,你好,老奶奶。
Queen: Apples. Very delicious apples! You can have a taste. This one, please!
皇后:蘋果。非常美味的蘋果!你可以先嘗一個。這個吧。
Snow White: OK! Thank you! (Having a bite and falling down)
白雪公主:好吧!謝謝你!(咬了一口便倒下了)
Queen: Hahaha… Now I’m the most beautiful woman in the world.
皇后:哈哈哈…現在我界上最美麗的。
Voice-over: When the seven dwarves came back, they were greatly surprised to see Snow White dead
旁白:當七個小矮人工作回來,看到白雪公主死了,他們都驚呆了。
Seven dwarves:What’s the matter?
七個矮人:發生了什麼事?
Doc: Snow White is dead.
老學究:白雪公主死了。
Seven dwarves:Oh, my God! Who did this? It must be the bad queen (crying and putting some flowers on her body).
七個矮人:哦,我的上帝!這是誰幹的?一定是壞王后幹的。(哭著揀一些花放在白雪公主身上)
Voice-over: Although Snow White had been dead for a long time, she looked as if she was still alive. Her skin was as white as snow; her lips were as red as the rose; her hair was as black as ebony. One day, a prince happened to come to the seven dwarves』 house. As soon as he saw Snow White, he fell in love with her.
旁白:雖然白雪公主已經死了很長時間,她看上去好像還活著。她的皮膚像雪一樣白,嘴唇像玫瑰花一樣紅,頭髮像烏木一樣黑。有一天,有一個王子忽然來到七個小矮人的房門前。當他看到白雪公主時,他愛上了她。
Prince:Please, let me have a look at Snow White. I love her. I want to bring her home and let her be my wife.
王子:請讓我看看白雪公主。我愛她。我要帶她回家並讓她做我的妻子。
Seven dwarves:OK! Take Snow White with you. Be kind to her, please.
七個矮人:好吧!把白雪公主帶走吧。請善待她,
Prince:Yes, I will. I will love her forever! (kiss her on her hand)
王子:好,我會的。我會永遠愛她!(吻白雪手)
Voice-over: As soon as the prince kissed Snow White, Snow White came to life
旁白:王子吻了白雪公主後,她活過來了。
Snow White: Oh, my god! Where am I? What happened?
白雪公主:哦,我的上帝!我在哪裡?發生了什麼事?
Prince: You are with me, my dear. I love you. I love you more than anything in this world. Please be my queen, will you?
王子:你和我在一起,親愛的。我愛你。我愛你,勝過世界上的一切。請當我的王后,好嗎?
Snow White: Yes, I will, my dear prince!
白雪公主:我願意,我親愛的王子!
Seven dwarves:Oh, congratulations! Congratulations!
七個矮人:哦!祝賀你!祝賀你!
Snow White: Good Bye!
白雪公主:再見了!
Seven dwarves:Bye-bye! May you happy forever!
七個矮人:再見了!願你永遠開心!
Snow White and the prince: Thank you. Good Bye. See you later!
白雪公主和王子:謝謝你。再見了!
----music 4
Voice-over: The prince took Snow White to his palace. Their wedding was held two days later.
旁白:王子把白雪公主帶回他的皇宮。兩天後他們舉行了婚禮。
(謝幕)