世界太大,生命這樣短。
The world is too big, life is so short.
要把它過得儘量像自己想要的那個樣子才對
It's right to make it as good as you want it to be
我來到這個世界,
I came into this world,
為了看看太陽和藍色的地平線。
To see the sun and the blue horizon.
我總是躲在夢與季節的深處,
I always hide in the depths of dreams and seasons,
聽花與黑夜唱盡夢魘,唱盡繁華,
Listen to the flowers and the night sing all the nightmares, sing all the prosperity,
唱斷所有記憶的來路。
Sing off all memories.
偶爾做一個溫柔的人,不言不語,
Occasionally be a gentle person, silent,
不爭不搶,不緊不慢,淡然處之
Don't argue, don't rush, don't rush, take it lightly
熱愛可抵歲月漫長
Love is worth the long years
喜歡的事就要做到極致
What you like is to be the ultimate
願天上的每一個流星,
May every meteor in the sky,
都為你而閃耀天際。
It's all shining sky for you.
收回羨慕別人的目光,反觀自己的內心吧。
Take back the eyes of envious people and look back at your heart.
自己喜歡的日子,就是最美的日子
The day you like is the most beautiful day
每個說不想談戀愛的人,
Everyone who says they don't want to fall in love
心裡都裝著一個不可能的人。
There is an impossible person in my heart.
你可知道,這世間所有流水桃花,
You know, all the peach blossoms in this world
都美不過你隔花眺望而來的眼
It's all beautiful but your eyes across the flowers