記得聽歌曲喔!
I wanna know who mothafuckin' representin' in here tonight
告訴我今晚誰他媽才是這兒的老大
Hold on, hold on
等等 等等 【此歌有大量bounce music(可譯為蹦跳樂)的元素,bounce music是紐奧良的一種嘻哈音樂】
I keep lettin' you back in (lettin' you back in)
我一直在 讓你回來
How can I, explain myself?
我要如何 才能釋懷
Care for me, care for me, you said you'd care for me
在乎我 關心我 你說你對我深愛
There for me, there for me, said you'd be there for me (Louisiana shit)
陪同我 伴隨我 你說你不會離開
Cry for me, cry for me, you said you'd die for me (Murda on the beat)
為我哭泣 為我哭泣 你說為了我你就算死也可以
Give to me, give to me, why won't you live for me?
把你給我 在我這裡沉溺 為何不把我當作你人生的意義
Care for me, care for me,(A song for y'all to cut up to, you know?)
在乎我 關心我(這首歌就是來抨擊你的 懂嗎)
I know you care for me
我知道你對我的愛意
There for me, there for me, said you'd be there for me (yeah)
陪同我 伴隨我 你說你會陪伴在我這裡
Cry for me, cry for me, you said you'd die for me
為我哭泣 為我哭泣 你說為了我你就算死也可以
Give to me, give to me, why won't you live for me?
把你給我 在我這裡沉溺 為何不把我當作你人生的意義【這一段採樣於Lauryn Hill’s 1998的歌「Ex-Factor」】
Everybody get your mothafuckin' roll on
所有人都給我TM的飄起來【引用於Big Tymers 2000年的歌Get Your Roll On】I know shorty and she doesn't want no slow song
I know shorty and she doesn't want no slow song
我知道那妞 她可不喜歡什麼慢歌
Had a man last year, life goes on
她去年有個男人 生活繼續著
Haven't let that thing loose, girl, in so long
可從來沒有輕浮過 都這麼久了
You've been inside, know you like to lay low
你一直不出去浪 喜歡樸素低調
I've been peepin' what you bringin' to the table
我一直在觀察你有些什麼厲害之處
Workin' hard, girl, everything paid for
努力奮鬥吧 小姐 沒有什麼東西會白白得到的
First, last phone bill, car note, cable
數不勝數 話費、各種關於車的花銷、有線電視費
With your phone out, gotta hit them angles
拿出手機 就得找好角度
With your phone out, snappin' like you Fabo
拿出手機 像Fabo一樣拍照【Snap有拍照的意思,此外也是Fabo發展起來的一種Hiphop音樂和舞蹈】
And you showin' off, but it's alright
然後炫耀一下 問題不大
And you showin' off, but it's alright (alright!)
然後炫耀一下 問題不大
It's a short life, yeah
人生苦短 是吧
Care for me, care for me, you said you'd care for me
在乎我 關心我 我知道你對我的愛意
There for me, there for me, said you'd be there for me
陪同我 伴隨我 你說你會陪伴在我這裡
Cry for me, cry for me, you said you'd die for me
為我哭泣 為我哭泣 你說為了我你就算死也可以
Give to me, give to me, why won't you live for me?
把你給我 在我這裡沉溺 為何不把我當作你人生的意義
That's a real one in your reflection
真正的自己 在鏡中才能看到
Without a follow, without a mention
沒有粉絲 沒人@到【此處指那些為了點讚,粉絲和@數而在社交網絡上表現出不真實自己的人。這是Drake在與視頻中的那個女性對話,並認為她在脫下社交網絡的面具後非常優秀。】