電影《宵禁》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-24 可小果

理奇 我有點麻煩

Richie? I'm in a little bit of trouble here.

我得出去有點事 我不知道還能找誰

I don't know who to turn to, I have to take care of something right now.

我不能讓索菲亞一個人待著

But I don't wanna leave sophia alone.

我得找人帶她幾個小時

I need someone to look after her for a few hours until I get back.

我知道我們已經很久沒聯繫了

I know we haven't spoken in a while.

你也很清楚

And you know that

要求你來幫我擔當一點我很不情願

you are my last choice on earth to ask to be responsible for anything.

但你是我哥 我想也許...

But you are my brother, I thought maybe...

我現在真的很亂

Look, I'm really fucked right now, ok?

一團糟 也找不到人幫忙

I'm in a fucked up situation, and I can't get a hold of anyone.

你真的是我最後一個選擇了

You're my absolute dead last option.

你能就幫我這一次嗎 理奇

Can you just do this one fucking thing for me,Richie?

求你了 說話啊

Please! Say something.

我知道你現在沒什麼重要的事情

I know you're not doing something important.

你要我在電話裡求你嗎 好 我求你

If you want me to beg off the phone? This is it.

我走投無路了 求你了 理奇

This is all I've got...this is me begging you, Richie.

你能二十分鐘內趕到幫我看著她嗎

Can you be over here in 20 minutes and watch her for me?

我不能讓她一個人待著 真的不能

I can't leave her alone, I just can't.

求你了

Please.

OK.

宵禁

嚴禁吸菸

這個單子上寫著你可以帶我去的地方

Here's a list of appropriate places you are allowed to take me.

如果你帶我去了別的地方

If you take me somewhere that's not on that list,

你就會有麻煩

there'll be hell to pay.

這些錢你只可以花在我身上

Here's some money for you to spend on me,and on me only.

如果你花在別的地方 比如毒品 你就會有麻煩

If you spend it on anything else,like drugs, there'll be hell to pay.

十點半之前不能進我們家

You're not allowed in the apartment until you drop me off at 10:30.

但如果十點半沒能準時送我回

If I'm not back home by 10:30 on the dot,

你就會有麻煩

there'll be hell to pay.

把話說明白了很好

Well, I'm glad we get that out of the way.

我叫理察

My name is Richard.

我是你舅舅

And I am your uncle.

這我不關心

I don't care.

保齡球館

你上幾年級

What grade are you in?

-四年級 -四年級 喜歡學校嗎有好朋友嗎

-4th -4? You like it? You got some good friends?

索菲亞 我小的時候常畫畫

Sophia? You know when I was younger I used to draw a little bit

有個動畫人物就叫索菲亞

and I had this cartoon character named Sophia.

那種手翻動畫書 《索菲亞小冒險家》

I made these little flip books, you know. Sophia the Little Adventurer.

你知道那種手翻動畫書嗎

You know what flip books are?

你媽媽很喜歡 她覺得很搞笑 好玩

Your mother loved them she laughed and she thought they're really funny.

我們好像從小都不認識一個真正叫索菲亞的

I don't know if we knew anyone named Sophia growing up.

也許她就是按那個動畫人物給你起的名字

I wonder sometimes maybe she named you after these cartoons I used to draw.

-她有提過嗎 -她從來不談你

-Maybe she mentioned something? -She doesn't talk about you.

其實 她有說你是

Actually, she said you're

被動難纏

passive aggressive.

被動...被動什麼

Passive... passive what?

-被動難纏 -被動難纏

-Passive aggressive. -Passive aggressive?

被動難纏 這是什麼意思

Passive aggressive. What does that mean?

幾年前其實是一次意外

You know what, there was a little accident a few years ago.

是我太大意 後來她不讓我再見你

It was kind of my fault I was never allowed to see you again,

所以我想讓我們互相多了解一些

so I like very much to get to know each other a little bit.

我帶你去個地方 我得去拿點東西

You know what, we get to go somewhere, I got to pick something up.

單子上有嗎

Is it on the list?

不在 但我得去拿 兩分鐘就好

It wasn't, but I got to pick up now, take two minutes.

單子上沒有

It's not on the list.

這樣吧...

You know what...

這是你的單子

Here is your list.

現在單子上有了 我們走

There, boom! Now it's on the list, let's go.

我馬上就出來

I'll be back in a second.

馬上出來 你站著別動

Just a few seconds, stay right here, stay here.

-怎麼了 -我想回家

-What's wrong, hey, what's the problem? -I wanna go home.

-你想回哪 怎麼了 對不起 -我想回家

-You wanna go what? What's wrong, I'm sorry, OK? - I wanna go home.

-對不起 -你把錢花了

-I'm sorry, all right. -You spent the money.

-我要我的錢 -我沒花錢

-I want my money. -Hey, I didn't spend the money, Sophia.

錢都在這 我沒用

I have the money right here, all right? I didn't spend the money.

你媽都跟你說了些什麼

What did your mom say about me?

-她從來不談你 -你能先停下嗎

-She doesn't talk about you. -Would you please stop walking?

我進去是拿這些手翻動畫書

I went to get these flip books, OK?

我是想 你可能會喜歡這些

I just thought, maybe you'd enjoy on my...

聽著 我沒有花錢

Listen now, I didn't spend any of the money.

全都在這兒 我不撒謊

I didn't spend a dollar of this money. I don't lie.

我不撒謊

I dont lie.

我在想也許...

I just thought maybe...

-為什麼會在那裡面 -因為我以前住在那兒

-Why were they in there? -Because I used to live there.

好嗎 我以前...

OK? I used to...

對不起 我不該帶你來這兒

I'm sorry, all right? I shouldn't brought you.

我沒想清楚

I'm not clear headed.

我只是想給你看看這些

I just thought maybe you'd like to see these...

你想看看嗎

Would you like to see one?

在這 你看

Right here, see.

她被箭射中了

She got shot by an arrow.

是的 她死了

Yeah, she dies

像動畫片裡那樣 但她總能復活 你看

like the looney toons, you know, but she always comes back to life, see?

索菲亞總能復活

Sophia always comes back to life.

-你是怎麼畫的 -我不知道

-How did you do all this? -I don't know.

我當時很無聊

I guess I was bored, you know.

我沒掌上遊戲機或是手榴彈大師可以玩

I don't have a Game Boy or Fragger or whatever you're playing over there.

你怎麼知道我玩什麼遊戲

How did you know the game I was playing.

不知道 我有見過

I don't know, I know it, you know, I know it.

-你知道手榴彈大師 -是的 我知道手榴彈大師

-You know Fragger? -yeah, I know Fragger, I know it.

你知道手榴彈大師

You know Fragger?

是的 很好玩 我們能找個暖和點的地方嗎

Yeah, I know, it's amazing. Can we not be in the cold anymore please?

-最喜歡的數字 -3

-Favorite number? -Three.

-顏色 -藍

-Favorite color? -Blue.

-是個什麼意外 -什麼意外

-What was the accident? -What accident?

-那個讓我們不能見面的意外 -那不重要

-The accident why you never saw me again. -That doesn't matter.

-我想知道 -這有什麼意義

-But I wanna know. -Why does it matter?

你知道導致肺癌的第一大原因嗎

You know what's the leading cause of lung cancers?

-知道 -那為什麼抽菸

-Yes. -Why do you smoke?

-因為沒你想的那麼糟 -就有那麼糟

-Because it's not as bad as you think. -Yes it is.

-有時不會 -一直都會

-Not sometimes. -All the time.

你看起來不太健康

You don't look very healthy.

-你吃維他命嗎 -我有毒品

-Do you take vitamins? -I take drugs.

那可不是維他命 有女朋友嗎

Those are not vitamins. Do you have a girlfriend?

-沒有 -為什麼

-No. -Why not?

-我不知道 -也許是你因你看上去不太健康.

-I don't know. -Maybe it's because you don't look healthy.

有可能 你能先吃你的薯條嗎

Maybe, can you please finish up eating your fries.

或者是因為你口臭

Or it could be because of your bad breath.

我沒有口...臭

I don't have the bad... breath.

吸菸會導致牙齦炎

Smoking is one of the leading causes of gingivitis.

你真的很讓我頭疼

You really gaving me a headache right now.

你不會照顧你自己

You don't take very good care of yourself

你真的很讓我頭疼

Giving me a huge migraine headache.

你應該找個女朋友照顧你

You should get a girlfriend to take care of you,

你自己明顯不行

you clearly can't take care of yourself.

-搞不懂他看上去還不錯 -很抱歉

-I don't understand. He seems so normal. -I'm sorry.

對不起 裡面有個小女孩

Please, there's a little girl in there.

他有工作 他不一樣

This one has a job, he's totally different.

-裡面有個小女孩... -不

-There's a little girl... -No!

-我的天 -抱歉 這已經是第三次了

-Oh my god! -I'm sorry, it's the third.

紐約時報我隨便翻一頁就會看到...

The New York Times! i open up that page...

-能閉嘴嗎

-Could you shut up?

閉嘴

Shut up.

閉嘴

Shut up.

閉嘴 閉嘴 閉嘴

Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.

能特麼給我閉嘴嗎

Would you shut the hell up?

閉嘴

Shut up!

閉嘴!

Shut up!

閉上你的臭嘴

Shut your big fat cow mouth!

閉嘴 都給我閉嘴

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點