電影《馴龍騎士》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-24 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

歡迎來到加布萊尼亞王國

Welcome to the kingdom of Gabilonien,

這裡曾是最勇猛的騎士之鄉

once home of the bravest knights of all.

然而現在不再是了

Er... not anymore.

自從騎士們被迫離開王國之後

Ever since the knights were forced to leave the kingdom

司法官們取而代之

and justice officers took their place,

每天都頒布新的法律

we get a new law every day.

第一條 禁止

Article one. It is forbidden

在街上大聲喧譁

to shout in the street.

-這麵包硬得像石頭 -硬得像石頭

- This bread is hard as a rock. - "Hard as a rock."

-你是說這是隔夜麵包嗎 -隔夜麵包

- Are you saying this is yesterday's bread? - "Yesterday's bread."

是的 硬得像石頭 跟你腦瓜一樣

Yes. Rock hard, like your head.

跟你腦瓜一樣

Uh... "like your head."

別停下 快點走

Keep walking. Keep walking.

這下得給你罰款了 馬蹄鐵磨壞了

This is going to cost you. Horseshoes worn out.

前照燈不合法

illegal front lights...

-但是長官 -請出示駕照和行駛證

- But officer... - License and registration!

別忘了繳納許可證費用

And these papers of permits please.

你和你的馬都要繳

For you and the horse.

但是長官...

But officer...

-這世界真是瘋了 -但是我都不知道

- Everything is just crazy. - But I don't even know what

什麼是瓦西卡蒂內森手冊

a"vacicatination" book is.

抱歉 小姐 我們必須沒收這隻貓

Sorry Miss, but we will have to impound the cat.

-不 -這麵包真是垃圾

- No! - This bread is rubbish.

尼卡西奧先生 能給我用用嗎

Mr. Nicasio, may I?

-巴庫 -他們給你讀過你的權利了嗎

- Baku. - Hey, little girl, did they read your rights?

但是我都不知道我的權利是什麼

But I don't even know what my rights is.

趁他還沒回來 快跑

Quick, before he comes back.

我跟爸爸就住在這裡

This is where I live with my father.

他是王國裡最重要的律師

Who happens to be the most important lawyer in the kingdom.

不久我就要參加一場重要的法學院考試

I have a big exam to get into Law School soon

我真應該好好複習 但事實上...

and I really should be studying, but in truth...

事實上 這已經不是他第一次面對龍了

...in truth it wasn't the first time he faced one dragon,

但這次不一樣 這次是格拉夫

but this time everything was different. This was Gdraf,

一隻三頭龍

the three headed dragon.

如果有哪個騎士能戰勝它 那肯定

If a Knight of Valour had a chance against it, it was...

非羅蘭爵士莫屬

Sir Roland.

我爺爺

My grandfather.

賈斯汀

Justin!

早餐要涼了

Breakfast is getting cold.

快起床了 今天天氣很棒

Rise and shine. It's a truly splendid day.

好的

Yes,

爸爸

Father.

馴龍騎士

請讓我來 主人

Allow me master.

這是給你的 你能去他們很高興

This came for you. They were enthusiastic to have you.

-我以為還要考試 -我兒子當然不需要

- But I thought there was an entry exam. - Not for my son.

法學院會是你一生中最好的時光 珍惜吧

Law school will be the best years of your life. Treasure them...

-養育律師的神聖大廳 -但是爸爸

- Hallowed halls where all great lawyers are born. - Father, what if...

在繁星下學習的漫漫長夜

The long nights, studying under the stars...

-不久你的證書會跟我的掛在一起 -爸爸

- And soon your diploma will hang next to mine. - Father...

-要是 要是我今年不去 -為什麼

- What if... what if I didn't actually start this year? - Why not?

因為我 因為我不想當律師

Because I... Because I don't want to be a lawyer.

暫時

Yet.

你當然想當律師

Of course you do.

我覺得我不合適

It's just it doesn't feel like the right fit for me.

-那你想做什麼 -我一直在想...

- So what do you want to be? - I've been thinking. Well...

-我想當騎士 -請坐下

- I want to be a knight. - Sit down, please.

騎士是亡命之徒 是不合法的

Knights are outlawed. You would be breaking the law.

我不會讓我的兒子那麼做

And I will not let my son do that.

-也許法律錯了 -什麼

- Maybe the law is wrong. - What?

現在給我聽著 騎士已經不存在了

Now listen, knights no long exist,

因為我們不需要他們

because we don't need them.

只要你學會法律條文 你就是英雄

You will be twice the hero when you learn the letter of the law.

強過那些亂七八糟的舞刀弄槍

Rather than the inarticulate ravings of the sword.

爺爺拯救過王國

Grandfather saved the kingdom.

賈斯汀 別把我父親扯進來

Justin, do not bring my father into this.

他還救過你 羅蘭爵士他...

And he saved you. Sir Roland was...

閉嘴 不準提起你爺爺 明白嗎

Silence! Don't mention your grandfather again, You understand?

但是如果你父親願意當騎士...

But if being a knight was good enough for your father...

夠了

Enough!

你去法學院上學 沒得商量

You're going to Law School. And that's final.

-賈斯汀 寶貝怎麼了 -我無路可走了

- Justin, honey. What's wrong? - I'm doomed.

又是你爸爸

Your father again.

你餓嗎

You hungry?

獻給世界上

最勇敢的爺爺

獻給世界上

最勇敢的爺爺

-我也很想他 -真希望我能更了解他

- Yes, I miss him too. - I wish I've known him better.

-不 謝謝 -我知道 你不會是好律師

- No, thanks. - I know, you'd make a terrible lawyer.

你太誠實 不會撒謊

You're honest and not a very good liar.

你戴上假髮一定很醜

And those wigs would look awful on you.

我不能去 但是我不去的話會傷害爸爸

I can't go. But I'll really hurt daddy if I don't.

我該怎麼辦

What shall I do?

跟我來

Follow me.

你已經看過它千百次了

You've see it a thousand times.

每一次都是這副痴迷的表情

And you always look at it with the same foolish face.

但是現在

But now...

我希望你能仔細看看

I want you to look at it carefully.

-看出來少了什麼嗎 -沒有

- Ever noticed something is missing? - No.

-我要找的是什麼 -鼓勵和啟示

- What am I looking for? - Inspiration.

-今天不合適 -別這樣

- It's the wrong day for that. - Oh, come on.

-再仔細看看 -我看不到

- Look harder. - I can't see it.

胡說 你肯定可以

Poppycock, of course you can.

應該有一把劍 為什麼我以前沒注意到呢

There should be a sword. Why I've never seen that before?

以前你是個孩子 你幻想它在那裡

You were a child you dreamed it was there.

但是現在你長大了

But now you're becoming a man.

是嗎 爸爸還是當我是個孩子

Am I? Father still treats me like a child.

我知道自己想要什麼 但我不想傷害他

I know what I want. But I don't want to hurt him.

以前雷金納德還小的時候 他對你爺爺說

One day, when Reginald was little, he said to your granddad:

爸爸 等我長大了 我也要成為

"Dad, when I grow up I am going to be one of those men,

那些立法的人 因為沒有法律世界就混亂了

who makes laws. Because the world is too complicated without laws."

你爺爺說 兒子 儘管去實現你的夢想吧

And your granddad said: "Then son, you will be whatever you want to be."

然後擁抱了他

And he hugged him.

我還記得國王授予你爺爺

I remember the king's words

騎士稱號時說的話

the day your granddad was knighted:

力存於形

"Carry this sword with strength,

善存於心

and prepare your heart for goodness.

永不遷怒她人

Never use it to do harm on anger.

時刻維護公義

but always to defend the good and the just."

謝謝

Thanks.

如果想當騎士就必須接受一項任務

So, if you want to be a knight, you will need a quest.

把爺爺的劍帶回家

Find grandfather's sword and bring it home.

說得好

Well done!

你必須把這個帶到智慧塔

You must take this to the Tower of Wisdom.

告知你的身份 把鑰匙交給他們

Tell them who you are and give this key to them.

他們會把你訓練成一名騎士

They will train you to be a knight.

但是 塔在哪裡呢

But... Where is the tower?

這是你第一個挑戰 你最好趕快 賈斯汀

That's your first challenge. But you better hurry, Justin.

王國日益衰弱

The Kingdom grows weaker by the day.

被放逐的人很快就會回來

Soon those who were banished will return.

到時候沒有人能阻止他們

And there is no one to stop them.

終於到家了

Home at last!

赫拉克裡奧 你疏於練習了

Heraclio, you're out of practice.

尊敬的女王陛下

My respects, my queen.

我一直忠心耿耿 從未讓您失望

I always served you faithfully and never failed you,

而您卻失信於我們 您和那個律師

until you failed us. With just two signatures,

用兩個籤名終結了我們的光榮歲月

you and that lawyer put an end to our days of glory.

就這樣結束了

That was all it took.

現在 經過孤獨的流放之後

And now after living in the exile alone.

我只能加入那些我曾對抗過的惡徒們

I had to join forces with the same vermins I once swore to fight.

你為什麼不聽呢

Why wouldn't you listen?

現在我別無選擇 只能以劍為喉舌

相關焦點