電影《選秀日》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-22 可小果

選秀典禮倒數

32個隊伍

Thirty-two teams,

7輪

seven rounds,

224位年輕選手

224 young men who, today,

將成為 NFL 球員

are about to become players in the National Football League.

NFL 國家橄欖球聯盟

今天將要改寫一切

A day where lives are changed,

決定他們的命運

fates are decided,

決定下一代王者

dynasties are born,

已經開始倒數計時

and the clock is always ticking.

當然

Of course,

我說的就是...

I'm talking about...

選秀日

選秀日

Draft Day.

西雅圖 西雅圖海鷹隊 主場

選秀典禮倒數

Hello.

是的

Yes, sir.

總經理

Sir?

怎麼了

What is it?

他正在辦公室等你

He's waiting in his office.

幾點了

What time is it?

凌晨四點十五

4:15.

我們要怎麼做

What are we gonna do with it?

我們已經模擬過很多次了

Well, we've gone over this a lot, Walt.

關於要交易掉狀元選秀權 我還是很緊張

I'm really nervous about trading away the top pick.

卡拉漢 會是個巨星

Callahan could be huge.

是沒錯

That's true.

但是肯定有其他球團

But it might be worth it if someone's willing to give us

願意用金山銀山來換他

their weight in gold to get him.

聖路易公羊

What'd the Rams get

把他們第二順位權跟華盛頓紅人換了什麼

when they traded away number two overall to the Redskins a few years back?

連續三年的第一輪跟第二輪

Three number one picks and a number two.

雪特 我覺得還不錯

Well, shit, that'd work for me.

但沒有人會這樣跟我們換

Nobody's offering us that, Walt.

聽著

Look.

你希望看到全西雅圖的人臭譙我們

Do you want the entire city of Seattle calling for our heads

因為我們不選 波·卡拉漢

because we didn't pick Bo Callahan?

球迷會了解我們所作所為都是為了球隊 湯姆...

Our fans know a good deal when they see one, Tom.

意思是如果我們真的要交易

Which is why we're not even gonna think about doing this

一定得找到...

unless we can find someone...

夠笨的人能給我們比 波·卡拉漢 更好得籌碼

Stupid enough to give us more than he should.

沒錯

Exactly.

所以...

So,

你知道有誰比我們更需要狀元嗎

who's the most desperate guy you know?

克裡夫蘭

布朗隊 主場

今天可熱鬧了

We got a fun one today, don't we, fellas?

很久沒看到選秀

Boom, more intrigue this year

有這麼多大咖選手了

than I can remember in a long time.

無疑的是今年狀元

There's no intrigue at the number one pick.

波·卡拉漢 西雅圖海鷹 的狀元人選

Bo Callahan, Wisconsin Badger, overall number one to Seattle.

選到賺到

That's gotta be a slam dunk.

至今選秀日

We haven't had a quarterback like this

從未出現這麼高人氣的四分衛

enter the Draft since Andrew Luck.

美國大學足球最佳球員獎

他還得過海茲曼獎

Right, so you got the Heisman Trophy winner

即將落腳西雅圖海鷹

going to the Seahawks.

其他31隊呢

But what about the other 31 teams? What are they gonna do?

你們覺得有哪些是今天的看頭

Who you lookin' at today, Jon? Mel?

我覺得是第七順位的 克裡夫蘭布朗

I think it's Cleveland at number seven.

小桑尼·威佛 他今年壓力一定很大

Sonny Weaver Jr., he's gotta have a lot on his mind this year.

我贊成

I'm with Mel.

大家知道 桑尼的爸爸 是前布朗隊的教練

As we all know, Sonny's dad, former Browns coach Sonny Weaver Sr.,

克裡夫蘭的傳奇人物 上禮拜過世了

he's a legend in Cleveland, he died last week.

雷·詹尼士 海茲曼獎的遺珠

This kid, Ray Jennings, Heisman Trophy finalist his senior year.

總計帶球2159碼

2,159 combined yards, running the ball,

22次達陣

catching the ball, 22 touchdowns.

他同樣是熱門人選

He's looking to take it to the house.

唯一缺點是前陣子與人衝突

The only downfall is this guy got into a little skirmish.

把別人打進了醫院

Assault and battery, landed a kid in the hospital.

但在那之前他一直是個模範生

But guess what? He was a model citizen up until then.

你們知道我最重視球員本身價值

And you guys know me. I'm all about values.

他是我心目中第二順位

And this kid's number two on my board.

當我看到這個新聞

And when I look at that incident, I kind of say, "Look.

覺得只是單純的衝突罷了

"It's not medical, it's not drug-related."

早安

Good morning.

氣色不錯唷

You look nice.

你想說些什麼嗎

Are you gonna say anything to me?

任何事

Anything at all?

這事很...

Well, it's big.

這話題真的很嚴肅

It's a pretty big thing we're talkin' about here.

聽著...

Look.

希望你可以了解

You can understand why this week, of all weeks,

這個禮拜發生了很多事 心情還沒轉換過來

I might feel just a little conflicted about

現在你又告訴我即將為人父

the news I'm suddenly gonna be a dad.

我知道

I know.

真不是時候

Shit timing.

Hey!

Hey!

你要去哪

Where are you goin'?

上班之前我要先回家一趟

I need to go to my place before work.

聽著...

Look, I'm, uh...

雪特

Shit.

湯姆 今天這麼早起

Hey, Tom. You're up early.

因為是選秀日

Well, it is Draft Day.

你還好嗎

How're you doin'?

嗯...還不錯 今天應該是個好日子

Uh... Well, I'm great. I'm havin' a great day.

你呢

How 'bout you?

我一邊在享受我們鬆餅

Well, I'm sittin' here, eatin' my pancakes,

一邊想著我們狀元籤

thinkin' about movin' number one.

真的

Really?

你也知道 康納 去年打得還不錯

Yeah, as you know, Connors did a great job for us last year.

但 卡拉漢 看起來...

But Callahan looks like...

管他的 桑尼

Well, hell, Sonny, he's gonna be

他到時候一定是個熱門人選

a franchise player for someone.

你想要交易

You'd consider a trade?

我想要我要的

I'd consider the right one.

天呀 湯姆 你打給我還要我先開口

Well, Jesus, Tom, at least act like you called me, all right?

你想要換什麼

What do you want for it?

我想要你今年的第一位 明年的第一輪

I want your first pick this year, your first-rounder next year,

還有後年的第一輪

and your third-rounder the year after that.

噢...噢...免了 謝謝

Ouch. Ouch. No, thanks.

我知道這聽起來...

I know what it sounds like...

聽起來是佔盡了我的便宜

It sounds like you're trying to take advantage of me.

別說得這麼難聽

I would never do that.

你今年第七順位是能選到誰

Your seventh pick gives you, what?

有前科的跑鋒

A running back with a rap sheet?

你才不知道我要選誰

You don't know who I'm pickin' seven, Tom.

我不可能為了一個人拋棄球隊的未來

I'm not gonna sell the farm for one guy.

你當然要這麼做 因為你的未來爛透了

You should. Your farm sucks.

狀元給你

Pick number one.

選 波·卡拉漢

Get Bo Callahan.

我有四分衛了

I got a quarterback.

布萊恩·祖魯

Brian Drew?

你說的是 布萊恩·祖魯

Are you talking about Brian Drew?

天呀 你真幽默

Jesus, you're hilarious.

你說的是去年受傷前

Guy barely made it through half the season

連半季都撐不了的傢伙

before gettin' injured last year.

黃金王牌在我手上 桑尼

I have the golden ticket, Sonny.

如果我給了你 至少你還能在克裡夫蘭打橄欖球

If I give it to you, you get to save football in Cleveland.

給你10秒考慮 不然我要去工作了

You have 10 seconds, but then I gotta go to work.

享受你的鬆餅吧 湯姆

Enjoy your pancakes, Tom.

鄉親們 我相信"克裡夫蘭"這個字

Folks, I believe the word "Clevelander"

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點