「生而為人,我很抱歉」
近日,以網易云為代表的音樂App,又颳起了一陣抑鬱風,甚至還出現了人傳人的跡象,每到午夜時分發作,症狀:打開歌單,愁容滿面...
最近網易雲音樂因為「樂評」被推向了輿論中心。由於歌曲評論區裡經常出現各種傷感、疼痛文學式留言,有人把網易雲音樂打上了「網抑雲」標籤,認為這些評論太過矯情。一時間,「網抑雲」在網上引起了廣泛的話題討論。
曾經網易雲評論區的評論真的是「金句」頻出,引發了不少網友的共鳴。那麼曾經令眾多網友追捧的熱門評論,如果翻譯成英文,又將如何呢?
1.你那麼孤獨,卻說一個人真好
You are so lonely, but you said it’s so good to stay alone.
2.最怕一生碌碌無為
We are afraid of accomplishing nothing special in our life
還說平凡難能可貴
But we always said nothing special is what makes you special
3.別人稍一注意你,你就敞開心扉,
You open your heart at once when someone cares about you
你覺得這是坦率,其實這是孤獨……
You think this is frankness, but it is loneliness……
4.多少人以朋友的名義默默的愛著
How many people are secretly in love in the name of friend?
5.祝你們幸福是假的,祝你幸福是真的
Best wishes to you
No, only to you
6.十年前你說生如夏花,
10 years ago, you said let life be beautiful like summer flowers
十年後你說平凡才是唯一的答案
10 years later, you said let life be normal like autumn leaves
7.你還記得她嗎?
Do you still remember her?
「早忘了,哈哈」
「No, haha」
「我還沒說是誰。」
「I haven’t said who she is.」
8.人生的出場順序太重要了
Who you meet first and later matters a lot