電影《不可抗拒(2020)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-26 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

晚上好 歡迎收看第三場

Good evening. I welcome you to the third

同時也是最終的2016年總統大選辯論

and final of the 2016 presidential debates.

非法移民不止 國將不國

We either have a country, or we don't.

針對那些無合法居留許可的人

Rounding up people who are undocumented...

這些人是壞蛋

We have some bad hombres here.

和我們這個國家的宗旨

...is an idea that is not in keeping

-背道而馳 -我只是實話實說

- with who we are as a nation. - I tell it like it is.

我很樂意用自己三十年的經驗對比一下...

I'm happy to compare my 30 years of experience...

你相比我的優勢就是更有經驗

The one thing you have over me is experience,

但並非好的經驗

but it's bad experience.

我們將讓美國再次偉大

We are going to make America great again,

而且這必須從現在開始

and it has to start now.

我希望你們能給我機會 讓我擔任你們的總統

I hope you will give me a chance to serve as your president.

唐納·川普今晚向美國民眾道出了真相

Donald Trump told the American people the truth tonight,

一如既往

as he always does.

希拉蕊·柯林頓沒戲了

Hillary Clinton is the real outsider.

加裡·齊默

民主黨戰略家

聽著 無論你們認為自己今晚看到了什麼...

Look, whatever you think you saw tonight...

費絲·布魯斯特

共和黨戰略家

並非如此 你們其實和我看到的一樣

You didn't. You actually saw what I saw,

我認為美國民眾...

and I think that the American people...

都會贊同我的觀點

Would agree with me.

只要我堅持不懈地重複這麼說

As long as I say it repeatedly, doggedly...

而且帶著不相稱的自信說

And with unearned confidence.

我說謊

I lie.

我在騙你們

I am lying to you.

而且你們知道我說的是假話

And you know I lie.

我能夠擔任這個職位

I'm actually in this position

正是因為我騙你們騙得很成功

because of how effectively I lie to you.

聽明白了嗎

Are we clear?

我們恬不知恥地把這個地方叫做忽悠廳

We call this the spin room, without shame.

忽悠是為了誤導他人

Spinning is something you do to disorient people.

你們都心知肚明 然而我們還是聚在了這裡

And you all know that, and yet here we are.

這真是一場精彩的演出

What a wonderful play we're putting on.

非常感謝大家

Thank you all so much.

去你媽的 美國

And fuck you, America.

期待以後繼續騙你們

I look forward to lying to you in the future.

酒吧見

See you at the bar.

謝謝

Thank you.

2016年11月8日

選舉日

舉國震驚

Shockwaves across America.

他出乎意料的勝選與選前民調不符

His surprise victory defied preelection polling.

構造板塊偏移 引發芮氏9.5級地震

Tectonic-plate-shifting, 9.5 on the Richter scale earthquake.

剛才只是關於今早反響的部分報導

So that's just a snapshot of the reaction we're getting this morning.

我們還在試圖連線老夥計加裡·齊默

And we're still trying to get our good old pal Gary Zimmer to talk to us.

他可能正在趕往加拿大的路上

He's probably halfway to Canada by now.

是啊 也許他的目標是加拿大俱樂部

Yeah, maybe halfway to Canadian Club.

加拿大的著名威士忌品牌

我想問問這個傢伙到底在想什麼

I'd love to ask this guy what the hell he was thinking.

他們是怎麼搞砸這次大選的

How did they blow this election?

喬治城大學法學院

授予加裡·齊默法學博士學位

夥計們 找到片段了嗎

Hey, guys, did you find the clip?

找到了 好的

You got it? Okay.

這是我們的好朋友加裡·齊默

This is our good friend Gary Zimmer,

著名的柯林頓競選顧問

grand old consigliere of the Clinton campaign,

這是他不到一周前參加本節目的畫面

not even a week ago on this program.

你很有信心嗎

So, you're confident?

當然了 希拉蕊闡明了自己的立場

Oh, no question. Hillary's made her case.

她是我見過的 甚至是史上

She is the most qualified presidential candidate,

華盛頓郵報

川普大獲全勝

最合格的總統候選人

certainly in my lifetime, maybe ever.

唐納·川普不會當選總統

Donald Trump will not be president.

這個嘛 他在南方各州的選情不錯

Well, he is doing well in the South,

所以也許他可以當聯盟國的總統

so maybe he can be president of the Confederacy.

1861年至1865年美國南方

部分地域存在的政權

太陽時報

加時賽

但是俄亥俄州 密西根州 賓夕法尼亞州

But Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania.

米卡 他不會贏得賓夕法尼亞州

Mika, he's not winning Pennsylvania.

不會贏得密西根州

He's not winning Michigan.

世界報

鏽帶的藍色城牆堅不可破 很牢固

That rust belt blue wall is impenetrable. It holds.

鏽帶指美國北部衰敗或蕭條的工業區

藍色城牆指民主黨的鐵票州

我保證

I guarantee.

你之前決定幾乎不花時間在那裡競選

Well, you decided to spend almost no time there campaigning.

這是在模仿卡維爾嗎

Was that a Carville impression?

好了 稍等一下

All right, so wait a minute.

-湯米 再聯繫一下加裡 -谷歌 關機

- Tommy, try Gary again. - Google, off.

好的 我們連線了費絲·布魯斯特

Okay, we have Faith Brewster on the line...

谷歌 關機

Hey, Google, off.

抱歉 目前還不支持電源控制

Sorry. Power controls is not yet supported.

手機女士 拒接

Phone lady, decline.

請換一種方式表述您的要求

Try asking again in a different way.

掛斷電話 谷歌 讓手機女士掛斷電話

Hang up. Hey, Google, tell phone lady to hang up.

抱歉 我不知道如何實現您的要求

Sorry, I'm not sure how to help with that yet.

-掛掉 掛掉 -抱歉 我還是不知道如何幫助您

- Off, off! - Sorry, I'm still not sure about that.

谷歌 斷開

Hey, Google, disengage.

-網絡電臺上沒有這首歌曲 -中斷

- Songs aren't available on SiriusXM. - Abort.

-我不知道如何幫助您 -都給我閉嘴

- I'm not sure about that. - Everybody, shut up!

請換一種方式表述您的要求

Try asking again in a different way.

喬恩·斯圖爾特執導

編劇及導演

喬恩·斯圖爾特

美國農村

美國 中心腹地

政府財產

禁止擅闖

美國海軍陸戰隊

威斯康辛州 迪爾拉肯

如果不需要進一步討論的話

So, if there is no further discussion,

我提議對1217號決議案進行投票表決

can I get a motion to vote on Resolution 1217,

該決議要求出示有效的威斯康辛州駕照

requiring a valid Wisconsin driver's license

或者美國公民身份的證明文件

or proof of U.S. citizenship

才有資格享有州級或市級的項目和福利

to qualify for any state or municipality program or benefit,

例如食物救濟券和社會保障金等等

such as food stamps, welfare and so on and so forth.

表決吧

So moved.

-贊成嗎 -贊成

- Second? - Second.

有了贊成 現在該...

I have a second. It is time...

-打斷一下 夥計們 -傑克 我已經和你說過了

- Excuse me, fellas. - Jack, I already told you,

你可以在漢堡擴大地役權

you can widen that easement on Hamburg...

其實是關於你想通過的那項決議案

Actually, it's about that resolution you're thinking about passing.

恕我直言 上校 討論已經結束了

With all due respect, Colonel, that discussion has ended.

布勞恩市長

是啊 我聽說了

Yeah, yeah. So I heard.

但是

But, uh...

問題是

the thing is that, um...

這是個壞主意

it's a bad idea.

-你們不能... -好吧

- Y-You can't... - Okay, well,

我已經贊成了 但不管怎樣...

I already seconded, but whatever...

我知道我們現在處境不妙 但是

I know we're in a bad spot, but...

你沒法通過犧牲這些人來改善我們的境遇

you can't bring it back by throwing these people under the bus.

我們沒有犧牲任何人 傑克

We're not throwing anybody under anything, Jack.

基地還開著的時候 資金就很緊張 但現在...

Money was tight when the base was still open, but now...

我是說 我們得機靈一點

I mean, we just got to be smart.

我們得杜絕冒領福利的現象

We got to eliminate cheating the programs.

領取這些福利的人都是

There's not a damn soul using those programs

走投無路的人 你很清楚

that doesn't need 'em, and you know it.

而他們只需要出示官方認可的身份證明

And all they need to do is produce the acceptable I.D.,

保障金就會...

and the benefits will be...

你清楚他們做不到

And you know they can't do that.

規矩又不是我定的 傑克

Well... I don't make the rules, Jack.

好吧 是我定的

I mean, I do, I guess.

不是我一人定的 但這事已經定了

Not by myself, but... this is over.

好了 這項提議已經獲得了贊成

Okay, we have a motion that has been seconded.

現在該進行投票表決了

It is time to bring it to a vote.

我只是好奇

You know, just curious...

發洪水的時候

You know, when the river backed up

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點