更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
一個世紀以來 他們宣誓要治癒這個
For a century, they vowed to cure the planet
饑荒肆虐的星球
of the famine ravaging our world.
他們當眾誇下海口
While they made their bold promises in public,
私底下計劃著逃跑
in secret, they planned their escape.
所以今天 在多年的動亂之後
And so today, after years of unrest,
社會徹底崩潰
society has reached its breaking point
當最後一艘飛船飛往新地球
as the last shuttle departs for New Earth,
他媽190億人要滅亡
damning 19 billion people to extinction.
公元2242年
我們按計劃進行
We stick to the plan.
看著點
watch it!
飛往新地球
Departure for New Earth
倒計時三分鐘開始
to commence in T-minus three minutes.
有證明的 讓他進去
Positive. Take him in.
準備好你們的證明 讓一下 讓一下
Have your papers ready. Move. Move.
偷渡者會被當眾處決
Stowaways will be executed on sight.
未授權人員禁止入內
No unauthorized personnel allowed.
-海莉 -諾亞 諾亞
- Hayley! - Noah! Noah!
-諾亞 -海莉 海莉
- Noah! - Hayley! Hayley!
出示證明
Papers.
-她零感染 -進去
- She's plague-free. - Get in.
不 我要和他一起走
No! I'm not leaving without him!
不 不
No! No!
攔住他們 別讓他們進去
Hold them! Don't let them through!
阻止他們
Stop them!
登機已經結束
Boarding is now complete.
倒計時一分鐘出發
Departure for New Earth in T-minus one minute.
所以乘客立刻去低溫箱報導
All passengers report to Cryo immediately!
我怎麼離開這艘船
How do I get off the ship?
長官 我們發現有偷渡者在突破通風口
Sir, we have stowaways trying to breach the vents.
直接去低溫箱報告
Just report to Cryo.
來這裡
Come here.
你媽媽在哪裡呀
Where's your mama?
我們會找到你媽媽的 知道嗎
We'll find your mama, okay?
歡迎
Welcome.
你們是最後1000名登船的乘客
You are the last 1,000 passengers to board.
其他乘客已經到達低溫箱
The other passengers are already in Cryo.
到低溫箱報導前請先前往大廳
Please proceed to main hall before reporting to Cryo.
我是基爾南·亞當上將
I am Admiral Kiernan Adams.
歡迎來到我的家 美國大力神船艦
Welcome to my home, the U.S.S. Hercules.
大力神艦是最後一艘可以飛往新地球的
The Herc is the last quant-engine-enabled ship
量化引擎飛船
capable of making the journey to New Earth.
至於已經在前往新地球的
As to the 41 other shuttles
另外41艘飛船
that have gone ahead to New Earth,
我希望正如他們所說的天堂那樣
well, I hope it's the paradise they said it would be.
接下來的六個月
For the next six months,
我們會穿過太空和時空
we will blaze across space and time.
對於在低溫箱的我們大多數人
For most of us in Cryo,
這場旅途只是一場夢
this journey will be but a dream.
對於孩子們 這是賜予他們生命的旅程
For our children, it will be the journey that gave them life.
最壞的已經拋在我們身後
The worst is behind us.
全體船員各就各位
All hands to their stations.
海莉
Hayley!
諾亞
Noah?
-你沒事吧 你沒事吧 -嗯 我沒事
- You okay? You okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
我們都沒事 孩子也沒事
We're fine. The baby's fine.
-你好呀 -你好
- Hi. - Hey.
-我以為我要失去你了 -我也是
- I thought I lost you. - Me, too.
你該過去了
You gotta go.
就一會
One second.
-你還好嗎 -我讓她上船了
- Are you okay? - I got her onboard,
所以你答應我的那艘船在哪
so where's that ship you promised me?
你能站在這艘上面就夠幸運的了
You're lucky you're standing on this one.
-等會 你答應過我的 -你他媽滾
- Hold on. You promised me... - I expect you to fucking move.
繼續啊
Go on.
走
Move.
你晚了
You're late.
你好 長官 我是諾亞
Hi, sir. I'm, Noah.
讓我猜猜 你就是那個
Let me guess. You are the dead man walking
害得我女兒未婚先孕
that knocked up my unmarried daughter
還令她從西點軍校退學的混帳
and made her drop out of West Point.
不 不是的 他幫了我們
No, this is not. This man helped us.
他幫我們登上了這艘船 救了我的命
He helped us get on the ship, saved my life,
救了我和孩子的命
saved our lives.
是這樣嗎
Is that right?
我欠你個人情
I guess I owe you.
沒事 長官
No, sir.
很高興你很安全
Glad you're safe.
好了
All right.
我不明白為什麼你不告訴他
I don't get why you don't tell him.
你爸早晚會發現的
Your dad's gonna find out eventually.
我知道 我等不及讓他認識你了
I know. I can't wait for him to know you.
我只是想在個合適的場合裡
I just want that to be in an environment
在一個他開不了窗
where he can't open a window and...
把你踢到太空的地方
boot you into space.
-你期待你的任務嗎 -我的任務
- You excited for the mission? - My "mission."
你是說保管部門嗎
You mean the custodial department?
對 穿著工作服
Yeah. Man in overalls...
打掃廁所 多大的責任啊
cleaning toilets, so much responsibility.
一切都會好起來的
It's gonna be fine.
我們將要到新地球上
We're gonna get to New Earth,
把這屁孩生下來
pop this sucker out,
然後我們組成一個家庭
and then we get to be a family.
你保證嗎
You promise?
我保證
I promise.
好的
Okay.
從現在起六個月後 你我和這小東西
Six months from now, it's you, me, and the little one
在新地球的海灘上
on a New Earth beach.
海莉
Hayley?
海莉
Hayley!
我愛你
I love you.
50%乘客在低溫箱了
50% of passengers in Cryo.
剩下的所有乘客立刻報導
All remaining crew members report immediately.
冷沉澱注入已完成
Cryo inducement complete.
倒計時一分鐘開始量子躍進
Commencement of quantum jump in T-minus one minute.
100%乘客已在低溫箱
100% of passengers in Cryo.
準備極速運行
Prepare for hyper-speed.
啟動反應堆
Powering reactor.
我的媽呀 不是吧
Oh, shit. Come on.
就是 託彼得·克萊
Yeah, Torpedo Clay.
我以為你還在牢裡蹲著呢
Thought you were in fucking jail.
我的天 你上來了 老弟
Oh, my God. You made it, motherfucker.
你還好吧 克萊·楊
You all right? Clay Young,
好兄弟 這是多久沒見了
you beautiful soul. How long's it been?
好吧 差不多得了
Okay, all right. Fair enough.
這拳我該挨 對吧
I probably deserve that. All right?
-嘿 -嘿
- Hi. - Hi.
第一次量躍嗎
First jump?
友情建議一下
Just a little friendly advice.
你能他媽的別坐我位置上嗎
Would you get the fuck out of my seat?
起來
Come on.
讓你 好了
There you go. Okay.
好吧
All right.
反應堆全部啟動
Reactor at full power.
量子躍進倒計時10 9
Quantum jump in 10, 9...
8 7 6
8, 7, 6...
5 4 3
5, 4, 3...
2 1
2, 1.
開始超級速
Hyper-speed commence.
他媽的
Fuck.
真他媽的