1.When you are sad, take a sugar and tell yourself that life is sweet.
難過的時候吃個糖,告訴自己生活是甜的。
2.I have been living a life of disappointment, so life has not been kind to me.
一直都在辜負生活,所以生活也不曾善待我。
3.I know that I am your compromise, but I still treat you as my all.
明知道我是你的將就,卻還是把你當成我的所有。
4.Please don't tell her, I'm waiting for her, please don't tell her, I love her.
請不要告訴她,我在等她,請不要告訴她,我還愛她。
5.I have you in my heart, only the proportion has changed.
我心裡一直有你,只是比例變了而已。
6.Don't you feel a little guilty about me?
你對我,沒有一點愧疚嗎?
7.If you've found your Mr. Right,you've done major right things in your life.
愛對一個人,人生就等於做對了大部分的事情。
8.He lied and said that the white head turned into a good gathering and good scattering.
他說謊,說好的白頭變成了好聚好散。
9.Say sorry to yourself because you were once tough to yourself for someone.
跟自己說聲對不起,因為曾經為了別人難為了自己。
10.I think it's a rule. Only when you lose your favorite can you remember it deeply.
我以為是規則,失去最愛的一個才能記憶深刻。
11.It doesn't matter if you're late with you.
如果最後能和你在一起遲一點真的沒關係。
12.You say you like me, but you love freedom more.
你說你喜歡我,但你更愛自由。