英雄所見略同
We both came up with the same solution to the problem.Great minds think alike.
我們兩個對這個問題都想到相同的解決方式,真是英雄所見略同。
A:This is a great bar.It's really hopping.
這是個不錯的酒吧。他們可真忙。
B:Yes,this was a great idea to come here.I'm glad we came out tonight.
是啊,咱們來這兒可真是個好主意。很高興我們今晚出來玩了。
A:Where would you like to sit?
你想坐在哪兒?
B:By the window.
窗戶旁邊吧。
A:Great minds think alike.
咱們可真是英雄所見略同啊。
C:How are you tonight?What can I get you to drink?
今晚過的怎麼樣?想喝點什麼?
A:Please give me a few minutes.
給我們幾分鐘考慮一下。
C:Certainly.I'll be right back to take your order.
好的,我馬上就回來幫您點。
A:Alice.what do you want?
艾麗斯,你想喝點什麼?
B:Just a glass of juice,please.
一杯果汁就好。
C:Have you decided?
你們決定了嗎?
A:Yes,I'll have a beer and my friend will have an orange juice.
是的,我要一杯啤酒,我的朋友要一杯橙汁。
C:I'll be right back with those.
馬上給你們拿來。
What can I get you to drink?
你們要喝點什麼?
I'll be right back with those.
馬上給你們拿來。
Can I buy you a drink?
我能請你喝杯飲料嗎?
Would you like another round?
要再來一輪嗎?
I'm a light drinker now.
我現在喝得少了。
It's closing time.
該打樣了。
I think you've had enough.
我覺得你已經喝得足夠了。
bar可以衍生出很多相關的詞彙,比如:bartender,即為「調酒師」。bartender的工作內容包括:調酒,倒酒,給顧客上酒等。注意,在英式英語裡,酒吧男招待為barman.酒吧女招待為barmaid.而在美式英語裡沒有專門的詞來稱酒吧招待員。要相應地改稱waiter和waitress.
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
只要不停止,慢點又何妨!
▶主播:Emily
喜馬拉雅外語頻道籤約主播
全網粉絲90W+
每天帶你學習地道口語表達和美式發音技巧
往期回顧
【和Emily一起練口語】I'm expecting an important call.
【和Emily一起練口語】pitch in.
【和Emily一起練口語】Spectacular!
【和Emily一起練口語】criticize.
【和Emily一起練口語】have a separation.
Emily
喜馬拉雅人氣英語主播 /喜艾廚房創始人/健身強迫症
▼
記得轉發哦~~~