承認吧我們都是這是深夜裡崩潰過的俗人。
Admit it, we're all vulgar people who broke down late at night.
對的人往往留在最後,晚點遇見沒關係。
Right people often stay in the end, it's okay to meet later.
那個曾經讓你毫無保留的人,還在你身邊嗎?
the man who once made you unreservedly, still by your side?
別去打擾那些每次都很久不回你信息的人。
don't bother people who do n' t return your message for a long time.
留不下的就像一陣風,遇見又離開。
Can not stay like a gust of wind, meet and leave.
你總是隨口一說,但我卻總是真的難過。
You always say it casually, but I'm always really sad.
是故事總會結束。
It's the end of the story.
你永遠不知道你的敷衍帶給我多大的失望。
You never know how much disappointment your perfunctory brought me.
難過怎麼能解釋清楚,失落怎麼能感同身受。
How can sad explain clearly, how can lost empathize.
忘掉所有人的期待才會安穩。
Forget all the expectations.
能離開你的人真的不缺你。
The one who can leave you is really not short of you.
希望你臉上無所謂的時候,心裡也無所謂。
I hope it doesn't matter on your face, it does n' t matter.
做陣風吧,有溫柔也有英勇。
Be a gust of wind, gentle and heroic.
所有不合時宜的出現,都是遺憾的開始。
All anachronism is the beginning of regret.
最害怕突如其來的冷漠和離開。
Most afraid of sudden indifference and leave.
最黑的那條路,終究還是要自己熬過來。
The darkest road, after all, will survive by themselves.
有機會我把我的故事講給你聽噢。
I'll tell you my story.