📜 中英文對照
Good afternoon, everyone.
大家下午好
First let me share a piece of mucic with you.
首先請允許我為大家放一段音樂
I know it’s terrible, because I played it.
我知道彈得很不好,因為那是我彈的
And I am sorry it’s not the worst one.
很抱歉這還不是本場最差
I still got something to show you.
我還要給大家看另外一個東西
Don’t laugh, it’s an entire story.
不要笑,這些畫描述了一個完整的故事
if you really want to understand what is it talking about, you can check my Weibo later.
如果你們真的想知道裡面講的內容,你們待會兒可以去看一下我的微博
This picture I painted last year.
這一幅畫是我去年畫的
I have another one to show you this is much better.
我還有另外一幅作品比這個要好很多
But this picture I painted 20 year ago.
但這一幅是我20年前畫的
I know you might have a question 「 How it’s getting worse? 「
你們一定想問「怎麼越畫越差了?」
And I also understand that most of your conclusion must be: out of imagination.
我猜你們的結論一定是:我越來越缺乏想像力了
But how it happened?
那這是為什麼呢?
I think it’s because I became an adult.
我想這是因為我長大了
Since we became adults, we started being afraid of making mistakes
長大了以後,我們開始變得害怕犯錯了
We choose to be the best or nothing.
我們要麼不做,要做就做好的
So we do not dare to try any mistakes.
所以總是嘗試著不去犯錯誤
It seems that we trapped ourselves in the overprotective world.
我們似乎將自己困在了一個保護過度的世界裡
And since then we started to lose a lot of abilities like imagination and creativity.
於是乎我們漸漸失去了想像力與創造力
What is the strategy? For me I have a special one, (it) is being a positive pessimist.
怎麼辦呢對於我來說答案就是要做一個積極的悲觀主義者
Let me explain the concept first.
讓我來解釋一下
To be a pessimist means you get low expectation to yourself and you prepared to lose.
做一個悲觀主義者意味著你放低對自己的要求,接受可能會失敗的事實
And what about being positive?
那麼積極又意味著什麼
It is easy to understand it means you make best effort on everything and you have a strong willin of winning the game.
其實很簡單就是你拼盡全力要去贏得遊戲
But if you combine these concepts together it seems like a paradox.
把這兩個觀念放在一起似乎有一些矛盾
Yes I think so but I also think it is the way the world is born to be,
我也同意但是我的認為這就是世界本來的樣子
And it really works in the reality.
就是這樣
We can always find something around us, they have totally opposite two sides.
我們總能在生活中找到完全對立的事物
But they combine together and work well together.
但是它們很好地共存在一起
So how to be a positive pessimist.
那麼如何做一個積極地悲觀主義者呢
Let me share some experiences with you.
我來分享一些我的經歷吧
I know I’m not old enough to tell stories. But these stories really meant to me.
或許我還沒有老到可以大談自己的經歷,但是這些故事對於我個人而言非常寶貴
The first one back to 2012.
第一個故事發生在2012年
It’s the first time I became a TV series producer.
我第一次成為了一名電視製片人
But as you know, I am an actress and singer.
但是正如你們所知道的我是一個演員和歌手
But work as a producer was totally unfamiliar for me.
製片人的角色我還很不熟悉
So you remember first I have to be pessimist.
所以請記住我首先得是一個悲觀主義者
I had to imagine what will be the worst consequence.
我要去設想最壞的結果
I think the worst result must be no one would buy it.
最壞或許就是沒有人願意花錢去買它了吧
And I will lose both time and money.
而我所有的花費和時間都付諸東流
And the whole investment equal to the revenue I earned by acting for the past few years.
這項投資金額大概相當於我這幾年演藝生涯賺到的錢的總和
And what about the whole market?
電視市場是怎樣的呢
In China only 20% of TV series can finally (be) sold and broadcast on TV.
在國內只有20%的電視劇能成功賣出去並在電視臺播出
What about the rest 80%?
剩下的80%呢?
In the past, they just change into a pipe of tapes.
過去製作團隊只剩下了一堆錄像帶
Now even worse, we just (have) only data left
現在情況更糟我們只能剩下(硬碟裡的)一堆數據
So I asked myself several times 「Can you really accept the worst consequence?」
所以我不斷問自己「你到底能不能接受這個最壞的結果」
I think yes, at least I could try So I started shooting.
我的答案是肯定的,至少我能試一下所以我們開始了拍攝
Remember, next step, I have to be positive.
接下來,還記得嗎我要做的就是要保持積極心態
Because I am a huge digital fan so I decided to use some high techniques in my TV series.
因為我是一個數字產品迷所以我還決定要在自己的電視中採用高科技
I focus on 4K resolution.
我專注在實現4K解析度
What 4K is? Let me explain.
我來解釋一下這是一個什麼概念
Usually you see a film on the screen in a movie theatre the size is 2K.
通常我們在電影院屏幕上看到的電影解析度是2K
But 4K means is 4 times larger than 2K.
而4K是2K的四倍分辨
And it also means 50mb per frame.
當然這也就意味著文件每幀都有50MB大小
You might still be a little bit confused.
如果你還有點迷糊的話
It’s OK. Don’t worry, you just have to remember it was a huge obstacle in front of all the TV series
group in China.
沒關係,你只需要記住這是在中國電視界的一個巨大的挑戰
Because before us, only a few groups tried to 4K resolution.
在我們之前只有很少一部分嘗試過4K解析度
They input 4K but no one really tried output 4K productions.
他們做到了4K輸入但並不是輸出
Because it was really hard.
因為它實在是太難了
Director Zhang Yimou was trying in his film Coming Home for the
first time.
張藝謀導演在他的電影《歸來》中第一次使用了4K
And when we finished the shooting work when we entered.
當我們結束了拍攝的工作並開始製作後期
The post production work the real nightmare came. use at that time our technical support was RED, which is the biggest digital camera company in America.
我只輸出了50秒鐘的視頻於是我去問我們的顧問,我們的技術顧問來自美國最大的數字影音公司RED.
Their feedback was they use HP base station in America.
他們告訴我們在美國他們使用的是HP基礎站
It was too expensive we can not even afford that.
它實在是太貴了我們根本買不起
So we decided to assemble out black Apple and we tried the outcome mode from dozens of combinations.
所以我們決定自己組裝自己的設備,我們嘗試了數十鍾組合的輸出模式
After six months work we succeed, My TV series 「The Ladies」 became the first TV series in China which output real 4K resolution production.
經過了六個月之後我們成功了,我的《淑女之家》成為了首部真正4K輸出的電視劇
And I succeeded in selling it and with a very good performance on TV.
而且我成功地把它賣給了電視臺並獲得了不錯的收視率
So after this experience I learnt don’t be afraid to take huge challenges.
這次的經歷讓我學會了不要去害怕接受巨大的挑戰
You can prepared to lose but conquer it with grit.
你可以做好失敗的心理準備但是靠毅力去徵服它
The next story happened last year.
下一個故事就發生在去年
I took an invitation from Bear Grylls, is there anyone know that?
我接受了貝爾的邀請有人知道他嗎
You might thought I was crazy.
你們可能會想我簡直瘋了
Yes, this man who stands on the top of the food chain, he almost eat everything.
是的,就是這個號稱站在食物鏈頂端的男人他幾乎什麼都吃。
Me too, You might thought I was crazy, yeah before that
你們或許覺得我瘋了,是的在那兒之前
I did no physical activities I have very bad body condition.
我幾乎沒做過體育鍛鍊我的體能也不太好
I was afraid of a lot of things, I was afraid of height and insects.
我害怕很多事情,我恐高而且害怕昆蟲
I didn’t even dare to take a roller coaster.
我甚至連過山車都不敢做
But I almost took this invitation immediately.
但是我幾乎馬上就接受了他的邀請
Because I truly understand if I lose this chance I would never earn it back in the rest of my life.
因為我知道如果我放棄這次機會我這一輩子都不會再得到它了
So I decided to take the adventure.
所以我決定去冒一次險
During the 20 days adventure I caught rats, I caught mice, I ate insects…
在20天裡面我抓過兔子抓過老鼠吃過昆蟲
But I didn’t drink the urine.
但是(還好)我沒有喝過尿液
I almost cried every day in the first half journey.
在前半段的旅程中我幾乎每天都在哭泣
And the most impressive moment was the day before the last day.印象最深刻的是倒數第二天
I still remember the day our mission was to across to a canyon just through a rope hanging between two cliffs.
我記得那一天我們要通過懸掛在懸崖兩邊的繩子穿越一個峽谷
You can see from the picture but you can’t see the width it’s very long
就是這張照片但是你們看不到寬度,很寬的
And the standard posture is leaning your whole body onto the rope.
標準的姿勢是將整個身體都懸掛在繩索上面
And use one of legs backside to hookup the rope with the ankle.用一隻腳的腳裸纏繞住繩子
And pull yourself from one side to the other.
然後用力將自己從一邊拉到另一邊去
When it was my turn, Bear said 「Cecilia, are you really sure you want to try that
輪到我的時候,貝爾對我說「你確定你要嘗試嗎」
If you want to quit you can quit now because I know you can’t make balance
如果你想要退出這一項也是可以的因為我知道你無法保持身體的平衡
You can’t use your left arm.
你不能使用你的左胳膊
Because I was not lucky before that mission about two days ago I hurt my left arm, my nerves system got injured.
在那項任務的兩天前我不幸地將自己的左手弄傷了
And my little finger kept shaking for a whole day I can’t even control that
我的手指會不受控制地顫抖
I barely can not use my left arm.
我幾乎無法使用我的左手
So as a pessimist I have to imagine the worst consequence.
作為一名悲觀者,我不得不設想最壞的情況
Because it was a reality show.
這可是一個真人秀節目
You know reality show is very dangerous if you can’t perform 100% well.
真人秀可能會是非常危險的如果做不到百分之百的完美
Sometimes it means you will face savage criticism online later.
你可能會在網上受到網友的批評
And I might fall down again, or I hurt my left (right) arm as well.
我可能會再次跌倒然後傷到我右手
So I have been thinking about should I really have to try that我問自己真的要嘗試嗎
I think at least I won’t die
我想至少我死不了
So what? I decided to take that mission.
那就不管那麼多了接受挑戰
But (when) I really lean my body onto that rope it was far more scary than I thought.
當時當我真的將我的身體掛在那根繩子上的時候比我想像中的要難多了
You can see from the picture (because) my posture (as)
你們可以從照片中看到我的姿勢
My team member said my posture was so ugly.
我的團隊成員跟我說「你的姿勢真是太醜了」
Because she said I was just like a dead caterpillar hanging there.
她說你看上去像一隻死掉的毛毛蟲
I just kept my half body on one side, and left the rest part on the other side.
我身體的一半在這一邊,另外一半在另一邊
And it’s not the worst one.
這還不算最糟糕的
The worst was because my arm couldn’t hold my upper body and my head.
最糟糕的是我的手臂支撐不起我的上半身和腦袋
So I could not face up I could not see the end.
我抬不起頭去看終點在哪裡
So what should I do?
我該怎麼辦
I know that I have to think positive. I also know that
我知道我必須懷有積極的心態我還知道
Sometimes being positive doesn’t mean you just speak out some propagandas.
積極並不是說簡簡單單地說出一些話
You have to do something for real
你必須積極地作出點什麼
But at that moment the only thing I could see was a rock just 3 meters ahead nothing else.
那個時候我只能看到前面3米處的一塊石頭
So I decided to set small targets, so I focus on that rock.
我決定設定一個小小的目標專注在那塊石頭上
There is something magical happens when I really concentrated to that rock.
當我心裏面只想著那塊石頭的時候神奇的事情發生了
I forgot about the height. I forgot about keeping balance.
我忘記了懸崖的高度也忘記了要去保持平衡
And even forgot about the end.
我甚至忘記了終點
I just remember to focus on that and pull myself.
我只記得自己要專注然後不斷拉自己
Then I started seeking more targets in front of me.
然後我開始朝前尋找一個又一個的目標
And any tiny objects became glittering images in front of me.
然後任何小的物體都成為了我前面閃閃發光的圖像
After tried several times, I realized that I was so close to the end.
多次以後我意識到我離終點已經很近了
And finally, I succeeded.
最後我終於成功抵達
So after that experience I learnt there is no shame to a loser.
從那以後我知道了失敗並不可怕
You just need to set small targets, and devote yourself.
你只需要設立小小的目標然後全身心投入
So these stories which happened to me shaped me as a positive pessimist.
這些發生在我身上的故事塑造了我成為一個積極的悲觀主義者
And until today I know that I’m still a bad piano player, a bad painter, and not a very successful producer
直到今天我知道自己鋼琴彈得很差畫也畫不好也不是一個太棒的製作人
But I love to be a positive pessimist.
但是我喜歡成為一個積極的悲觀主義者
I know nothing can stop me being better.
任何事情都不能阻擋我成為更好的人
Thank you
謝謝大家
(版權歸TED所有,僅供學習交流,如有侵權請後臺聯繫刪除!)