薩布麗娜的驚心冒險
第一季 第一集
綠谷鎮上
In the town of Greendale,
總是充滿了萬聖節的氣息
where it always feels like Halloween,
恐怖馬拉松
2晚
活死人之夜
有個半人半巫的女孩
there lived a girl who is half-witch,
要在她16歲生日時
half-mortal, who, on her 16th birthday,
在兩個世界中做出選擇
would have to choose between two worlds:
她家人的巫師世界
the witch world of her family,
還是朋友的人類世界
and the human world of her friends.
我叫薩布麗娜·斯派曼 這個女孩就是我
My name is Sabrina Spellman, and that girl is me.
我真是搞不懂殭屍
I was confused by the zombies.
他們為什麼那麼慢啊
I mean, why were they so freakin' slow?
快速移動的殭屍在恐怖片裡算相對新潮的概念了
Fast-moving zombies is a relatively new concept in horror.
早期對殭屍的認知是復活的屍體
Earlier incarnations assumed that reanimated corpses
因為死後僵硬 所以行動遲緩
were afflicted by rigor mortis, and, as such, moved slowly.
-她怎麼知道的 -不知道
- How does she know these things? - No idea.
我只是覺得他們有點怪
Just thought they were kinda weird.
我也覺得
I thought it was weird too.
沒事
It's fine.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
-薩布麗娜 -沃德韋爾老師
- Sabrina. - Ms. Wardwell. Hi.
你也喜歡恐怖片啊
I didn't know you were a fan of horror movies.
薩布麗娜可喜歡了 越血腥越好
Sabrina's nuts for 'em, the gorier the better.
誰不喜歡
Well, um, who doesn't enjoy
時不時能練練膽子呢
a good scare every now and again?
尤其是每年這時候
Especially this time of year.
沃德韋爾老師 我們有個傳統 會先看電影
Ms. Wardwell, we have a tradition of going to the movies
再去地獄犬博士的書店剖析劇情
and then to Dr. Cerberus's to dissect whatever we just saw.
-一起嗎 -我要改卷子
- Do you want to join us? - I have papers to grade.
但還是謝謝你的邀請 真的
But thank you, thank you for the offer. Really.
大家上課見
See you in class, guys.
布麗娜 你為什麼要這樣
'Brina, why would you do that?
-邀請沃德韋爾老師 -嗯
- Invite Ms. Wardwell? - Yeah.
我覺得她住在那房子裡很可憐呀
I feel bad for her, living in that house...
還是一個人
all alone.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
誰啊
Hello?
求你救救我
Help me, please.
天啊
Oh, my God.
可憐的小東西
You poor creature.
我的小屋就在前面
My cottage is just down the road.
我們幫你洗乾淨了
We'll get you all cleaned up,
明早再給薩珀斯坦醫生打個電話
then call Dr. Saperstein in the morning.
地獄犬書店
整件事都算是比喻
The whole thing functions as a metaphor.
這是怪物電影 蘇茜
It's a monster movie, Susie.
就會抬槓 不能都是嗎
Devil's advocate, can't it be both?
-沒錯 都是 -嗯
- Exactly! Exactly, it is both. - Yes.
一方面說的是殭屍
On one level, yes, it's about zombies,
可也在說冷戰
but it's also about the Cold War.
-人權 -核心家族的衰落
- Civil rights. - The collapse of the nuclear family.
-我們看的不是一部電影嗎 -你沒懂
- Did we just watch different movies? - You didn't get that?
女兒變成殭屍後
From when the daughter turned into a zombie
把她媽媽吃了那段
and then ate her mother?
可能那時候哈維睡著了吧
I think Harvey may have had his eyes closed during that part.
才沒有
No, I didn't.
太慘了 你錯過了最棒
Oh, that's terrible. You missed the best...
斯派曼殯儀館
-快跑啊 薩布麗娜 -不
- Save yourself, Sabrina! - No!
我有點害怕
I'm a little scared.
-你好像非常怕 -他們在樹林裡
- You seem very scared. - They're in the woods. Mmm!
我才不怕呢
No, I'm not scared. I'm not scared.
他們要來抓你了 芭芭拉
"They're coming to get you, Barbara."
哈維·金克爾 你只會嚇到自己
Harvey Kinkle, the only person you're gonna scare is yourself!
抓到你了
Gotcha.
我要給你一個東西
I got you something.
哈維
Harvey.
我愛你 薩布麗娜
I love you, Sabrina.
我想等你生日時說的
I was gonna wait until your birthday to say that...
但我們今年
but since we maybe can't
可能無法一起過了 我想
celebrate together this year, I thought--
還好你沒等
I'm glad you didn't.
我超愛的
I love it.
還有你
And you.
晚安 哈維
Good night, Harvey.
晚安 薩布麗娜
Good night, Sabrina.
我給你煮了點茶
I brewed you some tea.
我在柜子裡找到了好吃的杏仁餅
I found some yummy almond cookies in the cupboard.
告訴我你的名字吧 發生了什麼事
Won't you tell me your name? Or what happened?
有人襲擊你了
Did someone attack you?
沒有
No.
是樹林
The woods did.
好吧
Oh, well...
你家不在附近吧
You're not from around here, are you?
大家都知道塞勒姆的女巫審判
Everyone knows about the witch hunt in Salem,
但綠谷鎮也發生過
but there was one right here in Greendale...
1962年
1692.
13個女巫在樹林裡被絞死了
Thirteen witches were hung in the forest...
從那以後 她們憤怒的靈魂就徘徊在樹林裡
and their angry spirits have haunted the woods ever since.
你怎麼知道這麼多
How do you know so much...
女巫的事
about witches?
我應該算是綠谷鎮非官方史志員了
Well, I am Greendale's unofficial town historian, I suppose.
而且我在當地的高中教書 巴克斯特高中
Plus, I teach at the local high school, Baxter High.
你的學生中有叫薩布麗娜的嗎
Is one of your students named... Sabrina?
怎麼了
Why, yes.
薩布麗娜·斯派曼
Sabrina Spellman.
你認識薩布麗娜
Do you know Sabrina?
不 但是我認識她違反神聖女巫法令
No, but I knew her bastard-of-a-father
娶了凡人母豬的混蛋父親
who broke sacred witch law when he married a mortal sow.
好戲開始了 黑魔王
The great work begins, Dark Lord.
我會把薩布麗娜獻給你的
I shall deliver Sabrina unto you.
16周歲
黑暗洗禮
但願別出事
Absit omen.
周二
10月28日
同年
姑姑 安布羅斯 早上好
Good morning, Aunties. Ambrose.
早上好親愛的 你睡得好嗎
Morning, darling. How did you sleep?
聽起來 暴風驟雨的
Tempestuously, by the sounds of it.
既然你提到了 澤姑
Now that you mention it, Aunt Zee,
我確實醒了一兩次
I did wake up once or twice.
這是個令人興奮的時候
It's an exciting time...
各方面都是
...in more ways than one.
我記得我黑暗洗禮的前一周
Hmm, I remember the week before my dark baptism.
彷佛自己真正的人生終於要開始了
It felt as if my real life were finally beginning.
幾乎沒睡
I barely slept.
今天晚上往你枕頭下放兔腳
Rabbit's feet, under your pillow tonight,
你就會睡得像死人一樣了
you'll sleep like the dead.
說到死人 昨天有一隻蝙蝠飛到我房間裡了
Speaking of the dead, a bat flew into my room last night.
撞碎了一扇窗戶
Smashed through one of my windows.
你想讓我給它起死回生嗎
Oh, want me to bring it back?
不 安布羅斯 我們不需要你的招魂術
No, Ambrose, we'll have none of your necromancy.
-我可以把它埋在花園裡嗎 -隨你
- Is it okay if I bury it in the garden? - Yes. As you wish.
你可以埋在日晷旁邊的寵物公墓
You can bury it in the pet cemetery by the sundial.
那有地方
There's room there.
等等 這是什麼
Oh, wait, what's this?
在洗禮之前
Before it can be baptized,
要淨化你的身體聖殿
the temple of your body needs to be purified.
清除其中的毒素
Cleansed of its toxins.
其實是牛奶 雞蛋 迷迭香和龍牙草
This is actually milk and eggs and rosemary and agrimony,
還有一整杯香草
and a cupful of vanilla
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果